对一段感情的进展抱有强烈的兴趣
interested in seeing how a relationship evolves through time.
就这样...
That's...
所以你是尝试着做
So you're trying to place your work in the same realm
跟辛迪·舍曼
as people like Cindy Sherman
南·戈尔丁 索菲·卡莱一样的工作
and Nan Goldin, Sophie Calle.
-他们都很伟大
- Well, they're amazing.
-谁不会... -伟大
- Who wouldn't...? - Amazing.
-伟大 -是啊 出色
- Amazing. - Yeah, amazing. Brilliant.
这个真可爱
This is, this is so cute.
-我喜欢这个主题 -太好了
- I like the theme. - Great.
而不是作品
More than the execution.
好吧
Ok.
-这些照片有点俗套 -俗套
These photos are sort of mundane. - Mundane.
俗中透露着美丽
They're mundane, but at the same time they're pretty.
-哦 这样 -是的
- OK. OK. - Yeah.
那还不算太差
That's not bad.
-很高兴见到你 -谢谢
- It was nice meeting you. - Thank you.
谢谢你能来 很高兴你能喜欢这展览
Thank you so much for coming. I'm happy you enjoyed the show.
不是 你不喜欢也能直说 没关系
No, it's OK. If you hate the show you can say it. It's fine.
我都能接受 没事
I can take it. Totally fine.
我不是那种受不得批评的人
I'm not, you know, one of those people that can't take criticism.
往好了想就是真♥相♥即将揭晓
But you know what? What's good is for the truth to come out
但说无妨 你不喜欢我的作品展
and you can just say it, you hate it. You hate my show.
真的没关系 因为我要告诉你
You know what? It's OK, because I want to tell you something.
每个人都恨你 艺术界里每个人都恨你
Everyone hates you. In the art world, everyone hates you.
还有圈外的人
Even outside of the art world,
同样恨你 因为你就是个混♥蛋♥
everyone hates you, because you're an asshole.
-每个人 -要不是我有孩子
- Everyone? - If I didn't have a kid,
早就拧断你的脖子
I would snap your fucking neck.
可以的话我就把这里所有的画扯下来
And if I could I would take every single picture and shove it...
你还好吗
Everything OK here?
-好 -谢谢你
- Yeah. - OK. Thank you.
太好了
This is so good.
-先这样 -我来处理
- All right. - I'll take care of it.
我想这也是一部分
I think it's all part of,
算作品展的表演环节
It almost becomes performance at this stage.
她神经病吧
She's insane.
这也是整个主题的一部分
And that's part of the whole theme.
再见
Bye.
短♥信♥我
Text me.
-小姐 -什么事
- Miss? - Ah.
-你从哪来 -意大利罗马
- Where are you from? - From Rome in Italy.
我有些采自中♥央♥公园的大♥麻♥
I have some grass from Central Park.
想带回国一些吗
Do you want to bring some back to your country?
-只需20块钱 -失陪
- It's only 20 bucks. - Excuse me.
不了 谢谢 你家长呢
No. No, thank you. Where are your parents?
抱歉 她没吵到你吧
Excuse me, is she bothering you?
没 你是她爸爸
No. You are the father?
是啊 薇洛 你在干嘛
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Willow, what are you doing?
他们跟露露的叔叔一样来自欧洲
They're from Europe like Lulu's uncle.
他们想带一些大♥麻♥回家
They want some grass to bring back home.
请原谅 事情不是你想象的那样
Could you excuse us? It's not what you think.
我在攒钱给学校买♥♥更多的小兔子
I'm raising money to have more bunnies at school.
我给你买♥♥兔子 行吗 你想要的兔子
I'll get you bunnies, OK? I'll get you all the bunnies you want.
这是学校的作业
It's a school project.
学校作业
School project.
世道变了
一个穿着派对服装的小姑娘竟然贩毒
你确定没有充电器吗 或者数据线
Are you sure you don't have a battery charger? The cord thing?
-你刚去哪儿了 -就在这啊
- Where have you been? - I was here.
我发现孩子们试图
I found the kids trying to
向几位意大利女士卖♥♥中♥央♥公园的大♥麻♥
sell grass from Central Park to some Italian lady.
这...手♥机♥要没电了
Well, so... I'm running out of battery.
电池的事先放放 行不
Hey, fuck the battery, OK?
你知道吗我曾对法官说
Do you understand that I told the court
我会给孩子提供充满爱
that I would provide a life filled with love,
欢笑和毛毛动物的生活
laughter and fluffy animals?
如果他们发现她在模仿你前男友
What do you think will happen
引到家里的那套毒品交易
when they find out she's imitating drug dealers,
-该怎么办 -我错了
- that your ex invited into our home? - OK, I'm sorry.
我妹夫已经走了 好吗
The guy's on an airplane right now, OK?
其他的我无能为力了
I... There's nothing else I can do.
亲爱的 整个晚上
Sweetie, this whole evening
对我来说即将变为灾难
is turning into a horrible disaster for me.
什么都没卖♥♥出去 一件都没有
I've sold nothing. Nothing.
-完蛋了 -玛丽恩 帮个忙
- It's over. - Marion? I need you.
-她走不开 -我得过去
- She's busy. - I have to go.
我得走了 亲爱的
I have to go, sweetie.
-天啊 -有个振奋人心的事要宣布
- God. - Very exciting announcement to make.
-是说都没卖♥♥出去吗 -灵魂卖♥♥出去了
- Nothing's sold? - Just the soul.
跟上
Come on.
请大家走近一些 谢谢
Everyone, please step up. Thank you.
我要宣布一个激动人心的事情
I've a very exciting announcement to make.
今晚我们以5000元的高价
Tonight we have sold the soul
售出了玛丽恩·杜普雷的灵魂
of Marion Dupré to the highest bidder for $5,000.
太棒了
Bravo. Bravissimo.
日期 请签上日期
And date, date it, please.
这份合约已被公♥证♥
It's been notarized.
我很高兴于
I am delighted to be officially
10月31日正式成为离魂客
soulless as of this day of October 31st.
不过...我本以为自己的灵魂值1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥块
Er... I thought my soul was worth at least $10,000.
不过在经济危机时期...
But I guess in these times of economic turmoil I am,
-我很荣幸 幸运 -幸运 好歹卖♥♥了
- Lucky, fortunate. - Fortunate, yes, that it's sold at all.
-是啊 -谁买♥♥下的
- Yes, exactly. - Who bought it?
匿名者
Anonymous.
谢谢你
Thank you.
离魂客玛丽恩·杜普雷
The soulless Marion Dupré.
-她不是我的... -败笔
- She's not my... - It's a failure.
她出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 除此之外别的没人买♥♥
She sold her soul, but no one's buying anything else.
-她不是个称职的母亲 -都没露点
- She's a bad mother. - Doesn't even show her tits.
我宁可买♥♥厕纸也不买♥♥她的作品
I'd rather buy toilet paper than her pictures.
玛丽恩 我们来晚了吗
Marion. Did we miss the show?
你身体怎么样
Are you OK?
-不是 -玛丽恩 听我说
- No. - Marion, I just want to say,
你是个才华横溢的艺术家
that you are a talented artist
一定会流芳百世的
and you will be remembered.
我无法呼吸 要窒息了
I can't breathe. I'm suffocating.
天哪 听到了吗
Oh my God. This is it.
我们得去买♥♥点她的作品
We should get in and buy a few pictures.
很快就会升值的
They're gonna be worth a fortune very soon.
-听到了吗 快去买♥♥ -走
- Did you hear that? Let's go in. - Go.
足疗推背
35美元 放松身心
你父亲和我说了你母亲的事
Your father told me about your mom.
-你从没提到过 -我不想谈这个话题
- You never told us. - I don't like to talk about it.
在我们村里
You know, in our village,
要是对过世的人无法释怀
when we cannot let go of someone who died,
我们就去放生动物
we need to find a trapped animal and release it.
是吗
Really?
你今天感觉和以前不一样
You feel different today.
怎么个不一样法
Different how?
苏珊 别扯什么匿名了
Susan, just cut the anonymous crap.
我不相信 快把他的电♥话♥给我
I don't believe you. Just give me his number.
合同被拿走了 那个人一定留下了什么
Someone picked up the certificate, so you have something.
电♥话♥号♥码或者其它联♥系♥方式
Something for him, like a number or something.
告诉我名字就行
Just give me his name.
我不关心什么好消息 快告诉我
I don't care about the good news. Give it to me now.
我的电♥话♥快没电了
My phone is running out of battery.
就得去打公用电♥话♥
I'll have to call from a public phone
然后被传染上性病
and catch gonorrhea of the masses.
你希望看到我这样吗
Is that what you want?
快给我
Give it to me!
电影精选列表