-你疯了吗 -我超恶心这个
我可不喜欢便便
亲爱的 一切都很好
别生我气 我觉得他的鸡鸡应该再大点
-杰克的那家伙很大是吧 -但是医生没说什么啊
小鸡鸡一般很难诊断
你在胡说什么啊
也许它就是没变大而已 那我们来量量
他的小鸡鸡非常好 和他外公的一样
-小鸡鸡会变大的 -这是用来量家具的
我们要怎么做
把肉肉推过去 就能量长度了
-别伤到他 -别骗人
-你在拽他的包皮 -别折磨他了
不错啊 看看 它可真大
当然 大的很呢
你儿子尿我身上了
要是我 也会这么做
我要带他们去练瑜珈的地方
I'm taking them with me to yoga.
他们想看看健身房♥
They want to see my gym.
你不介意我们一起吃午饭吧
It's OK if we all come for lunch? You're sure?
没关系
Yeah, it's OK.
他们想去城外转转 然后去公园
They want to come uptown and go to the park after. OK.
-好的 -我爱你
- All right. - I love you.
他们走了
And they are gone.
爸爸 你得保证不会在我的瑜珈课上放屁
你会去的 是吧
我们走
-罗斯 你不♥穿♥胸罩吗 -没事 我穿着背心
但是我们要做倒立的啊
我的胸很平 你真变成美国人了
貌似楼上有很棒的器械
-我会照顾他的 -这的思慕雪[饮品]也很不错
他根本不知道什么是思慕雪 不管了
我是明戈斯
Uh... Mingus.
明戈斯 好的 我来试一下
Mingus. Yes. OK, I'll give it a shot.
我不知道...
I don't know...
不 我来自布鲁克林
No, I'm from Brooklyn.
我最开始来自...不 不 不
Well, I'm originally from... No, no, no.
人们一听是布鲁克林就会觉得这人很强悍
When people hear "Brooklyn", they think "he's tough".
我是从公园坡来的
No, I'm from Park Slope.
是布鲁克林混乱肮脏的地方
From the punky, bitch side of Brooklyn.
你确定我能这么叫你
You sure I can call you that?
巴洛克
Barack
你...你是...来自夏威夷 对对
You... You... Hawaii. That's right. That's right.
那当你还是小孩的时候 你生气时
So when you were a kid and you got mad at people,
会不会说 我来自夏威夷
did you go, "Hey, I'm from Hawaii.
别惹我 我来自夏威夷
Don't fuck with me. I'm from Hawaii."
你不能这么说是吧 对公园坡来说也一样
You can't say that, right? It's the same as Park Slope.
那儿的人是不是都扔椰子 我是说
Did the gangs throw coconuts? I mean...
别这么敏感
Well, don't get sensitive.
我敢肯定夏威夷那儿的人很粗暴
Yes, I'm sure Hawaii was rough.
我相信你 那的沙滩上满是石头
I believe you. There were rocks in your sand.
你也写作
You write, too?
我想他们一定很高兴
I'm sure they would love
能在乡村之声上刊登你的文章
to put one of your articles in the Voice.
你都写什么
What do you write about?
植物吗
Plants?
眼睛注视上方
Gazing towards the sky.
再来一次
And one more.
回到之前的动作
Coming back the way we came.
屈膝 双手慢慢靠近
Bending the knee. Hands come up.
呼气 双手放在胸前
Exhale. Hands to heart centre.
深呼吸 上升
Deep breath in. Rise.
面朝前
Turn to face the front.
手下落
Fingers come down.
脚收回 我们再来一次下犬式
Foot comes back. And let's press right back into Down Dog.
深呼吸 出气
Deep breath in and out.
-罗斯 -怎么了
- Rose. - Quoi?
好吃吗
在面包上加了点破玩意儿 就要20欧元 太贵了
-是美元 爸爸 -美元不值钱的
再加上服务和小费
在法国 小费是含进去的
在这儿 付小费要看服务质量
难怪他们都这么好呢 原来是为了赚钱
你还更喜欢巴黎那些
就会抱怨 把咖啡扔你面前的服务员呢
你在吃什么呢 明戈斯
What are you eating, Mingus?
菜肉馅煎蛋饼
It's a frittata.
我想菜肉馅煎蛋饼很搞笑是吧
I guess it's a funny frittata, huh?
你喝的酒怎么样 简诺特
How's your midday wine, Jeannot?
-有什么搞笑的 -只有我俩知道
你怎么在这儿啊
What you doin' here, man?
我记得你不是去华盛顿了吗
I thought we lost you to Washington?
-我在这儿做一个电台采访 -好的
- I'm in town doing a radio interview. - OK. OK.
贾斯汀 来见一下我的女朋友 玛丽恩
Justin, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Marion.
贾斯汀 总算见到你了
Oh! Oh, Justin, so nice to finally meet you.
这是她的家人 这位是简诺特
And this is her family. Jeannot.
见到你很高兴
这是罗斯
Rose.
-你好 -这位是罗斯的男朋友 马努
- Hello. - And Rose's boyfriend, Manu.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you, too.
我还有差不多一小时就要做节目了
You know what? I'm doing my radio show in about an hour.
不如你来现场做客吧
Why don't you come on the air?
我4点20就得回华盛顿
I'm catching the 4:20 to DC.
我想他为奥巴马工作
我其实要跟你说 奥巴马要来纽约
Actually, I meant to call you about Barack's visit to NY.
让他做客我的节目吗
To have him on my show?
-别这么紧张 -好的好的
- Slow down there a bit. - OK, OK.
他只是要在这儿开记者招待会
No, but he's doing a press conference
我想我可以把你带进去
and I think I can get you in.
真的假的
Get outta here!
-不会吧 -亲爱的 这真是太好了
- No? - Oh, sweetie, that's so great. That's so wonderful.
爸爸 明戈斯要去采访奥巴马了
-奥巴马很不错 -谢谢
- Good Obama. - Thanks.
他长得真帅 比萨科齐好看多了
He's so good-looking. So much better looking than Sarkozy.
不好意思
Sorry.
奥巴马是...
Obama...
社♥会♥主♥义♥者
他不是 爸爸
-他不是社♥会♥主♥义♥者 -不是吗
- Not really a socialist. - No?
我想说
Well, if I may say so,
你在猪头逛大街里面演的太好了
you did a fucking great job in Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle.
美国喜剧电影
笑死人了
That was totally hysterical.
-太搞笑了 -那不是他 能坐下吗
- It was so fucking funny. - That's not him. Could you sit down?
-没事 -贾斯汀 我想问一下
- It's OK. - Justin, one thing.
我认为奥巴马
I did not think that
不应该得诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥
Obama he deserved to win the Nobel Peace Prize.
你同意吗
Do you agree or not?
-罗斯 闭嘴 -我就是问问
抱歉 贾斯汀
OK. I'm sorry, Justin.
她都不知道自己在说什么
She doesn't know what she's talking about.
-没关系 -我知道
- No, it's OK. - I do.
这是个自♥由♥的国家
It's a free country.
每个人都可以有自己的观点
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
-谢谢 -我很抱歉
- Thank you. - Hey, hey, hey, hey. I'm sorry about that.
你就不能闭嘴吗
我刚见到他们 你懂的
I just met them. You know how it is.
每次你的想法都很蠢
就是女友的家人周末过来看看
Girlfriend's family's come for the weekend.
这人是为奥巴马工作的 白♥痴♥
-简直疯了 -疯了
- It's crazy. - It's crazy.
荡♥妇♥
贱♥人♥
你们俩别打了
-搞什么 -我知道这很秀逗
- What the fuck? - It's crazy, I know.
她平常不这样的
She's not normally like this.
你个白♥痴♥
淫货
-停下 -你个婊♥子♥
我得去赶火车了
I've gotta catch my train.
你就是个杂种
-你懂的 -太疯狂了
- You know how it is. - Crazy.
-太抱歉了 -你会联♥系♥我去采访的吧
- I'm sorry. - You're gonna call me about this interview?
对 我真的得走了
Yep. I should really get going.
-好的 -见到你很高兴
- All right. - Great to see you.
我会等你电♥话♥的
I'm gonna be waiting by the phone.
我脸谱一直在线
I'm on Facebook.
再见 库玛
Bye, Kumar.
他不是那该死的库玛
It's not fucking Kumar.
-我能给你说句话吗 -好的
- Can I talk to you for a minute? - OK.
-我想让他们搬出去 -什么
- I want 'em out. - What?
让他们搬出去
I want 'em out.
你想让他们出去 我同意
OK, you want them out? Yes. I agree.
他们必须搬出去
They're out.
电影精选列表