Do you think that's acceptable?
她没有 你先挑起来的
She didn't. You made the jump.
-你先挑起来的 -玛丽恩的爸爸还好吗
- You make these jumps. - Is Marion's dad OK?
他没事
He's fine.
-不 我没挑事 -我们知道露露不自闭
- No, I never jump. - We know Lulu's not autistic.
他比你全家都聪明
He's smarter than your whole family.
那是谁
Who's that?
好吧
All right.
当然 我就是干这个的 这是我的工作
Of course. It's what I do. It's my job.
-你好吗 -这是谁
- How you doing? - Who's that man?
他没那么干 不 他干了
He didn't. No, he did.
-我想要劲儿大的 -好
- I'm looking for heady stuff. - OK.
-超强的 -好 我这有四种
- Super strong. - OK. I got four kinds.
-毒品贩子吗 -是吗
-那男的给露露的叔叔什么东西 -没什么
- What is that man giving to Lulu's uncle? - Nothing.
他刚给了他一个小袋子
He just gave him a little bag.
那是公园里的草 中♥央♥公园的
It's grass. From the park. Central Park.
他为什么要付钱买♥♥公园的草
Why is he paying money for grass from the park?
因为这是他准备
Because it's a souvenir
带回法国的纪念品
that he's planning on taking back to France.
法国没有草
They don't have grass in France.
到睡觉时间了吧
I think it's time for you to go to bed, huh?
-大家晚安 -走吧 宝贝
- Good night, everybody. - Let's go, sweetie.
跟她说 法国不长草
Tell her all about... that there's no grass in France.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-拜托 -对 我知道
- Please. - Yes, I know.
-现在就处理 -我现在就处理
- Deal with this right now. - I'm gonna handle it right now.
我立刻处理
I'm gonna handle it right now.
-你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 -什么
你在干什么
-我不是瞎子 -是给罗斯买♥♥的
露露醒了 他要找你
Lulu's up. He's asking for you.
你把露露弄醒了
他睡不踏实
要买♥♥毒品在外面买♥♥ 明戈斯怒了
那多危险 我会被爆菊的 这可是纽约
好吧
Well...
这事不会再发生了 哥们
It don't happen again, man.
不会再发生的
Don't happen again.
-不会的 -再也不会
- It don't. - It don't. Ever.
最好不会
It better don't.
不会的 真的 不会的
It don't. I'm serious. It don't.
这两天你可以睡在露露房♥里
离那两个怪胎远点 她为什么带马努来
是让卢克
有了露露在 他们都忽略你了
爸爸
Papa.
没人爱你
我们当然爱他 我们爱死这只猫了
安娜奶奶喂鹅肝的日子早就过去了
亲我一下
Give me a kiss. Mwah.
给我带什么了 太好了
What you got for me? Yeah!
好吧 大家晚安
All right, guys. Sleep tight.
别关门 我害怕泰迪
Don't close the door. I'm scared of Teddy.
连环杀人犯 制♥造♥了有史以来 数量最多的强♥奸♥案件和系列谋杀案
-哪个泰迪 -泰德·邦迪 爸爸
- Teddy who? - Ted Bundy, Dad.
他跟希♥特♥勒♥一起死了 不用担心
Oh, he's dead with Hitler. You don't have to worry about him.
哎呀
Good grief.
而且连环杀手不杀小姑娘 晚安
Besides, serial killers don't kill little girls. Good night.
晚安 假爸爸
Good night, fake daddy.
我受不了薇洛她妈
I can't stand that Willow's
也不注意点儿她看的电视节目
mother doesn't monitor what she watches on TV.
满口他妈的连环杀手嗑儿
All this fuckin' serial killer shit.
还有 露露又叫我假爸爸了
By the way, Lulu called me "Fake daddy" again.
不 我得给杰克打个电♥话♥
Oh, no. I gotta call Jack.
真不敢相信他还在玩这套
I can't believe he's still doing this.
电流激荡着整座城市 我想永远留在这
明戈斯看我的样子让我感觉不太好
我没发现
我们之间有种奇怪的能量
你觉得他背着玛丽恩偷腥吗
你在说什么
明戈斯人不错 虽是黑人 但我喜欢他
他的名字让我想到舔♥阴♥
真逗
我喜欢 明戈斯舔♥阴♥
我嗨了 吃披萨吗
我饿死了
她今天光着身子走来走去
You know... she was walking around naked today.
-什么 -我在工作室里
- What? - I was in my office.
她光着身体到处晃 法国人都这样吗
She was walking around naked. Is that a French thing?
光着吗 她是光着的那个裸体吗
Naked? She was naked-naked?
就是那个
Naked-naked. I mean...
她喜欢出风头 以前更夸张
She's an exhibitionist and she used to be much worse.
她曾经是个慕男狂 别担心 不是针对谁
She used to be a nympho. Don't worry, it's nothing personal.
她对谁都这样 就跟初次见面打招呼似的
She does it to everybody. It's like a first contact.
就像狗互相闻屁♥股♥一样
It's like dogs sniffing each other's ass.
该死的电梯 老这样 稍等一下
The bloody elevator. It always does this. Hang on one second.
幸好我们有披萨 来点吗
吓死我了 我们被困了 还有大♥麻♥吗
当然
Of course.
抱歉 你不能在这抽烟
I'm sorry. You can't smoke in here.
等等 那是大♥麻♥吗
Wait a minute. Is that a joint?
对 没事的 我是精神病医师
Yes. It's OK. I'm a psychiatrist.
这是为我的状况开的处方药
It's prescribed for my condition.
-我有恐慌症 -我也是 很严重的
- I suffer from panic attacks. - Me, too. Big ones.
快吸 它会变成大鸡鸡的
-我们来让这个老娘们嗨一嗨 -别说了
把它塞她屁♥股♥里
拉出来 开门
你们老大不小了还这么傻缺啊
宝贝 爸爸在客厅我做不了
Sweetie, I don't think I can... with my dad in the living room.
我听见他睡着的声音了 你没听见吗
I hear him. He's asleep. Don't you hear him?
他睡过去了
He's knocked out.
-睡着了 -好吧
- He's knocked out. - OK.
他们回来了
They're back.
没事 没事 他们会睡的
It's OK. It's OK. They're gonna go to sleep.
好吧
Ok.
他们 他们 他们一起进的浴室
They're... They're... They're together in the bathroom.
所以呢
So?
-不 -天哪 不要
- No. - Oh, my God, no.
不
No!
好吧
ok.
停下来了
It's stopped.
好吧 我猜
Well, I guess...
好吧 他们现在在刷牙了
OK. Now they're brushing their teeth.
不不不 那是我的电动牙刷
No, no, no! That's my electric toothbrush.
不是你的 大概是他们的 他们带的
That's not yours. It's probably theirs. They brought it.
不不不 我知道这个声音
No, no, no. I know that one. I know the sound.
是我的电动牙刷
That's my electric toothbrush.
那是什么
What's that?
我估计他们是边做边刷牙
They're brushing their teeth while they're doing it, I guess.
不不不 他们在用我的牙刷干坏事
No, no, no. They're doing something freaky with my toothbrush.
-不 我的牙刷被侵犯了
- No. - My toothbrush is off limits.
做点什么 快去
Do something. Go now.
我不能去 我没法看着我妹办事好吗
I can't go. I can't see my sister doing it. OK?
得了 是你妹和你前男友
Oh, stop it. It's your sister and your ex.
你见过他们裸体
You've seen them naked.
-进去 -我不去 我不要去
- Go in there. - I'm not going. I'm not going in there.
-我不要去 -该我去吗
- I'm not going in there. - I'm supposed to go?
好了 他们完事了
OK. They're done.
-他们结束了 -好吧
- They're done now. - OK.
我觉得他们结束了
I think they're done.
我是说
I mean...
-对 他们完事了 -好吧
- Yeah, they're done. - All right.
-好 晚安 -好吧
- OK. Good night. - All right.
明天第一件事就是给他们找个地方待好吗
Tomorrow, can you make it a priority to find them a place?
好的 宝贝
Of course, sweetie.
明戈斯 我抱抱你
Mingus... I hug you.
我爱你 明戈斯
I love you, Mingus.
宝贝 怎么了
Sweetie, what is it?
我不是猪 我不是猪
I'm not a pig. I'm not a pig.
我知道你不是猪
I know you're not a pig.
做了个噩梦而已
It was just a bad dream.
-牛仔先生 -爸爸早
- Ha-ha! Mr. Le Cowboy... - Morning, Daddy!
-印度人入侵咯 -明戈斯 早安
- ..I'indien va te tuer! - Hi, Mingus. Good morning.
明戈斯 你好吗
Hey, Mingus. How are you doing?
你们这对小情侣总算起来了
我们饿了
电影精选列表