食物 好吃的好吃的
Food. Um-yum-yum-yum.
你家人饿了 我有点慌张啊
Your family's hungry and it's making me nervous.
他们就像等待戈多的另一面
They're like a reverse of Waiting For Godot.
不管你看哪 总会发现一人潜藏在角落
Wherever you look, there's always one just lurking in the corner.
-我喜欢 -很不错
- I like it. - It's nice.
我给了孩子们玉米片 但是我恨那玩意
我去买♥♥羊角面包
我要巧克力
谢谢昨晚在浴室演的那出好戏
-就跟你说吧 -你那时候没抱怨
看你的脚
你真恶心
-放松点 -你们这两头死猪
你今天早晨真烦人
麻烦明戈斯 咖啡
Oh, Mingus, please. Coffee.
好 我给你弄 给你弄
Yeah. I'll get it. I'll get it.
我喜欢你的T恤衫 明戈斯
I love your T-shirt, Mingus.
我也喜欢 明戈斯
Me, too, Mingus.
-好吗 -好好好
- Good? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
不要美国咖啡
No American coffee.
麻烦不要那么难喝的东西
果汁 没有吗
Juice? No?
香肠汁 香肠汁不行 对你身体不好
Oh, sausage juice. Please, no sausage juice. It's bad for you.
你有两个老婆吗
You two wife?
对对对 离过两次婚
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I was divorced twice.
婚姻
Er, marriage...
玛丽恩不好吗
Marion not good'?
玛丽恩
Marion...
开放
Eh... free.
玛丽恩很开放
Marion very free.
好骑
Easy Rider.
好骑 坐骑 坐骑 就像...
Oh, Easy Rider. Rider, Rider... Like uh...
对 我看就像彼得·方达
Yeah. I can see the resemblance to Peter Fonda.
好 彼得·方达
Good! Peter Fonda.
真逗
Very funny.
你听懂我的笑话了
You understand my humour?
导演 其代表作为《逍遥骑士》
-你懂了吗 -懂 玛丽恩 很彼得·方达
- You understand me? - Oh, yes. Marion. Very much... Peter Fonda.
好吧
Ok.
-是好事吧 -对
- Is good, eh? - Yeah.
我真幸运
Lucky me.
-神马 -我很幸运
- Lucky me? - I'm lucky...
跟你女儿在一起
...fortunate...
是我运气好
...to be with your daughter.
是好事
It's a good thing.
什么
What?
你女儿很不错
Your daughter nice.
-神马 -好
- Nice? - Nice.
是雪的意思吗
不 不是晚上 是好
No, not "Night". Nice.
-好 -好
- Nice. - Nice.
很好
Very nice?
我喜欢你 明戈斯
I like you, Mingus.
-真是个好人 格叽格叽 -对啊
- Good man. Kitty-kitty-kiddee. - Uh... yeah.
明戈斯
Mingus.
格叽格叽格叽...
Kitty-kitty-kitty-kitty-kitty-kitty...
格叽格叽格叽格叽格叽格叽...
Kitty-kitty-kitty-kitty-kitty-kitty-kitty.
彼得·方达 彼得·方达
Peter Fonda. Peter Fonda.
格叽格叽
Kitty-kitty-Kitty.
我去拿咖啡
I'll get the coffee.
你是否郁闷 生气 或者体重上涨 招所有人厌
你的另一半是不是觉得你疯了 或许只是因为 你怀孕了
你法国那边的家人是不是刚好来看你啊
Do you happen to have French family members visiting?
对啊 我爸爸和妹妹
Yes, my dad and sister.
你妹妹和一个男的在这个电梯里抽大♥麻♥
Well, your sister and some guy were in the elevator smoking pot.
而且他们非常粗鲁
And they were very rude.
我要给房♥东打电♥话♥
I'm going to call the landlord.
整天都吵的要命 我们受够了
All the noise all the time. We've had enough.
整栋楼都在抱怨你
The whole building complains about you.
就因为我孩子太吵了吗
Just because my kids make too much noise?
你儿子把信箱给涂了
Your son painted the mailbox.
你这是什么意思 他还不到3岁啊
What are you talking about? He's not even three.
我要把你赶出去
I'm gonna have you evicted.
好吧 行啊
OK, fine.
你爱怎样就怎样 反正我已经一无所有
I don't give a shit cos I have nothing to lose.
我得了脑瘤
I have a brain tumor.
什么
What?
已经是晚期了
Stage four.
我只剩下3个月时间了
I only have three months left.
我家人来看我 就是为了道别
My family is visiting to say goodbye.
我太抱歉了 我不知道
I'm so sorry. I didn't know.
现在你知道了 我只有三个月时间
Now you know. I only have three weeks left
然后就昏迷不醒了 你个贱♥人♥
before I go into a coma, bitch,
你大可以在我临死前把我赶出去
but maybe you can have me evicted while I'm on my deathbed.
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
我真是太抱歉了
I am so sorry.
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
我能为你做点什么吗
Is there anything I can do?
我丈夫是莱诺克斯医院的外科医生
My husband is a surgeon at Lennox Hill, you know.
谢谢你的好意 不过已经太迟了
Thank you. But it's too late.
我这儿有好多羊角面包
每人三片
等等 给明戈斯留点
还得留点给孩子们
-你们简直是一群野兽 -你吐的哪儿都是
简直不可理喻
罗斯 马努
你们俩是不是在电梯里抽大♥麻♥了
没有啊
你确定吗
当然了
我一个邻居看到有法国人在电梯里抽大♥麻♥
那肯定是别的法国人
我们在房♥顶看风景 没事在电梯里抽干嘛
我们又不是小孩儿
你们到底有没有在电梯里面抽大♥麻♥
没有 玛丽恩
咱也许不完美 但也不是没有教养啊
-我给你留了片羊角面包 -谢谢
- I saved you a croissant. - Thanks.
一切都还好吧
Everything OK?
都还好
Yeah, everything is OK,
不过我又个那个邻居吵了一架
but I had a fight with that neighbour again.
她在电梯里指责我 我不得不...
In the elevator, she attacked me. I had to...
编点故事脱身 她真是让人心烦
made up some story to get out of it. I mean, it's like horrible.
-她在生什么气 -信不信由你
- What was she mad about? - That...
她又提那个信箱的事儿
The mailboxes again. Believe it or not.
你也许就不该让露露涂信箱
Maybe you shouldn't let Lulu paint them.
那可是艺术啊
It was an art project.
而且我要提醒你 那是薇洛出的主意啊
And, on top of it, I remind you, it was Willow's idea.
那你就是说错在薇洛了
So now it's Willow's fault?
我不是说这是薇洛的错
I'm not saying it's Willow's fault.
你刚说过这是她的错
You just said it was Willow's fault.
不是 我是说这是她出的主意
No, I'm saying it was her idea.
她总是能出这样的主意
She has a lot of ideas like that.
-做一些很奇怪的事 -她只是个孩子
- Like doing funny things all the time. - She's a kid.
这没关系 她的主意挺不错的
It's OK. It's a nice project. It was nice.
很漂亮 我觉得没问题
It's pretty. I have no problem with it.
但她有自己的阴暗面 总有些疯狂的想法
But she has a dark side. She's always having crazy ideas.
阴暗 她变阴暗了
Dark? She's dark now?
得了你就承认吧
Come on, admit it.
她有阴暗面 而且
She's got a dark side and
我觉得她最后会变哥特
I believe she's gonna end up being goth.
她已经有点那个味儿了
She's borderline goth.
-哥特小黑姑娘 -对啊
- A little black goth girl? - Yeah.
也许她会成为第一个哥特小黑姑娘
Maybe she'll be the first black goth girl.
很抱歉这么说 不过这可能
I'm sorry. It probably has a lot to do with
跟你和你前妻糟糕的关系...
how fucked-up your relationship with your...
-有关 -等一下 我们怎么扯到这儿了
- ex-wife was. - Wait a minute. How did we get there?
你表现的你和杰克就像是天生一对
I mean, you act like you and Jack were just perfect.
-好吧 -你想跟我说杰克吗
- OK. - You want to go back to Jack?
这就是你想要的
That's what you want that?
你又想吵架 又想拌嘴是吧
Do you want the fighting and the bickering?
想让我给他打电♥话♥吗
Want me to call him?
现在到底是谁在吵架
Who's the bickerer now'?
-你竟然这么说 -声音小点
- Oh, really? - OK, Keep it down.
我不想在我家人面前吵架...
I don't want to fight in front of my...
电影精选列表