我只是想介绍一下我的灵魂
I just wanted to give you instructions on how my soul works.
明白 就像
I see. Like...
使用指南的意思
Like an instruction manual?
对 让你的投资得到最大的回报
Yeah, to make sure you get maximum return on your investment.
我的灵魂很复杂而且带给我很多麻烦
My soul is quite complicated and brought me many problems,
所以我才想把它卖♥♥掉
which is why I was willing to sell it.
懂了
I see.
你是文森特·加洛 那个演员 对吗
You're the actor Vincent Gallo, right?
是的 演员 导演 诗人
Yeah, the actor, the director, the poet,
时尚模特 摩托骑手 传奇人物
the fashion model, motorcycle racer, legend,
还有你灵魂的所有者 集于一身
and the owner of your soul.
没错 我就是文森特·加洛
Yes, Vincent Gallo. Me.
你为什么买♥♥我的灵魂
Why did you buy my soul?
你为什么要卖♥♥
Why did you sell your soul?
这只是个概念化的噱头
It's sort of a conceptual statement.
我并不相信灵魂的存在
Because I don't believe in the soul.
你不信吗
You don't believe?
那我们在这儿干什么呢
Then why did we have to meet here today?
我只是好奇你买♥♥的原因
I was just curious to know why you bought it.
-就是想知道为什么 -那好吧
- I just want to know why. - That's nice.
你肯定自己不相信灵魂 对吗
And you're sure you don't believe in the soul, right?
你肯定它是不存在的
You're sure it doesn't exist?
对
Yes.
快点 接电♥话♥啊 你家里还有孩子呢
Pick up, pick up. You have children!
一定要接啊
You have to pick up the phone.
他们有个三长两短怎么办
They could be hurt or dead.
快接呀
Pick up the phone.
转到语♥音♥信箱了 她在哪
Goes straight to voicemail. Where is she?
我找不到她 展览很成功
I can't find her. I mean, the show was a success.
突然间所有作品被抢♥购♥一空
She sold everything, suddenly. It's all gone.
我一点都不担心 她就这样
明戈斯 拿点冰给我敷敷脚好吗
Mingus, do you have ice for my feet, please?
明戈斯 给我拿点冰敷敷脚呗
Mingus. Do you have ice for my feet?
求你了 明戈斯
Please, Mingus.
-自己不会拿吗 -好吧
- Why don't you get it yourself? - OK.
还有为什么每次提我名字的时候你都要笑
By the way, why do you laugh every time you say my name?
明戈斯 别生气
Mingus, please don't be mad.
只是我和马努间的一个冷笑话
It was a stupid joke between me and stupid Manu.
你的名字和舔♥阴♥谐音 在法语里
Your name, it rhymes with cunnilingus. And in French...
英语里也是
In English too!
好吧
Ok.
谢谢 这下我就明白了
Thank you, it all makes sense now.
明戈斯 舔♥阴♥式
Mingus, cunnilingus!
-是吧 -没错
- Yeah. Yes. - Yes!
明戈斯 拿点冰来好吗
"Mingus, can you get me some ice?"
明戈斯 把番茄酱递给我好吗
"Mingus, can you get the ketchup?"
明戈斯 帮我把鞋拿来好吗
"Mingus, can you get my shoe?"
你的工作是什么来着
Can you remind me again what you do for a living?
-我 -你是儿童精神科的医生
- I... - You're a shrink, for kids.
真变♥态♥
That is so scary.
恶心
Sick!
假设万一 灵魂存在
If there's a tiny little chance that it does exist,
那么有个备用灵魂也不错
I think it's a good idea that I have a back-up, you know?
就是那种以备不时之需的灵魂
A sort of "in case I need it" soul.
即使真有灵魂
Well, let's say the soul does exist,
光凭在一张纸上签字就可以卖♥♥掉它
it's very unlikely you can just sell it
好像也不太现实 不是吗
by signing a little piece of paper. Right?
我不这么认为
I disagree with you.
灵魂这个概念也许有点可笑
The concept of a soul is a little absurd.
但是交易买♥♥卖♥♥灵魂的想法
But the idea of trading it, selling it,
并没有那么荒唐
is no more absurd than the idea that the soul exists.
-你怀念你的灵魂吗 -当然不
- Do you miss your soul? - Of course not.
-不怀念 -是吗
- No. - Yeah.
我在想如果我
OK, I'm just trying to think if I...
如果我失去了灵魂 会是怎样的感觉
if I lost my soul, how would that feel?
我简直无法想象
I mean, that's... I couldn't imagine that.
可能会哭吧
I might start to cry.
合同在哪里
Where is the contract?
在展厅合同被人拿走了 你一定...
Someone picked it up at the gallery, so you...
合同在哪
Where is it?
为什么问这个
Why do you ask?
我想要回来 把它还给我
I need it back. Just give it to me back.
我知道你已经把钱打过来了
I know you sent the money already to the bank,
但是我可以给你写张支票
but I can make you a chèque right now,
然后你还我合同
and you give it back to me.
然后
And...
这没什么大不了 是吧
It's no big deal, right?
不 我不卖♥♥
No. It's not for sale.
不卖♥♥也不换
Not for any price, not for anything.
-抱歉 -可那是我的灵魂
- I'm sorry. - But it's mine.
不再是了 你把它卖♥♥了
No. You decided to sell it.
而我买♥♥下了 所以现在它是我的了
I decided to buy it and now it's mine.
求求你告诉我合同在哪
Please tell me where it is.
我就是想知道在哪 是否安全
I just wanna know where it is. That it's in a safe place.
很安全 亲爱的
It's in a safe place, baby.
非常安全 万无一失
It's very safe. It's in a very, very safe place.
我的小天地
My favorite place.
有一个棕色的羊皮小袋
It's in a little suede pouch, in the color brown.
很小的袋子 我把合同叠起来塞在里面
Tiny little pouch. It's rolled up, placed in the pouch.
然后搁在了这里
And I keep it right here.
在我命根子旁边
In my groin area.
安全至极
Safe, protected.
你没死啊 我是说过我不会发火
You're not dead. I said I wasn't gonna get mad.
可是你到底
But you know what?
跑哪儿去了
Where have you been?
对不起我打不了电♥话♥ 我的手♥机♥没电了
I'm sorry I couldn't call, my phone ran out of battery.
我想把我的灵魂要回来 结果
And then I was trying to get my soul back, and...
-他把它吃了 -谁把啥吃了
- He ate it. - Who ate what?
文森特·加洛
Vincent Gallo.
文森特·加洛 你刚才在他那儿是吗
Vincent Gallo? So that's where you've been?
我忧虑不安 所以先去按了个摩
Well, first I got a massage because I was tense, OK?
然后我查到了
And then I finally found out like
那个匿名买♥♥走我灵魂的人
who was the anonymous person who bought my soul,
我就打电♥话♥约他见面
so I called and we had a meeting,
结果是文森特·加洛
and it was Vincent Gallo.
然后
And then...
然后我想和他谈谈 让他把灵魂还我
and then I tried to negotiate with him, my soul back.
还有合同 他带着有我签名的合同
And the paper, he had the paper with him, the certificate that I signed.
我不是因为相信灵魂才想要回来
I just want it back, not because I believe in the soul,
而是自从签了那合同
but because I believe something
我觉得自己就不正常了
was wrong with me ever since I signed that paper.
他把合同掖在这里
So he had it in a little area he said,
放在羊皮袋子里 搁在命根子旁边
like in a suede pouch, next to his groin area, you know?
我踹他一脚 抓住了那个袋子
I lunged at him and I grabbed the pouch
然后一拳打在他脸上
and I punched him in the face.
接着他朝我肚子打了一拳
And then he punched me in the stomach,
我们就这样你一下我一下
and then we punched back and forth and then...
最后都摔在了地板上 他抢过合同
We fell to the floor and then he grabbed it.
就给吃了
And he ate it.
就是说你一整晚都在滚地板探索他的裤裆
So you spent all night in Vincent Gallo's pants, on the floor?
不 不是你想的那样
No, that's not what you think.
你刚才就是这么说的
That's what you just said!
不 我说的不是个意思
No, that's not at all what I just said.
我是说我的灵魂在他的内♥裤♥里
I said he had my soul in his underwear.
-明白吗 不一样的 -不一样个屁
- OK? It's very different. - No, it's not fucking different!
你真是疯了
You've fucking gone crazy.
自从你家人来了以后你完全变了个人
Ever since your family got here you've become another person.
我想问问这就是真实的你吗
Now, the question is, is this who you really are
这是你一直都在隐藏的自我吗
and you've been hiding it from me the whole time?
还是一次意外而已
Or is this just some isolated incident
下不为例
电影精选列表