The de-frizzer.
曲发器
The compressor.
压缩机
And the final trim.
还有最后的修剪器
Open suction tubes.
打开吸口管
In ugly...
丑着进
..out fabulous!
美着出!
On stand-by for pooch intake.
准备好吸了
Wha...?!
什么?!
No! Please! Don't eat me!
不要!求求你别吃我!
Help!
救命!
Help! Freddy!
救命! 弗雷迪!
Come in, come in. Welcome back.
请进,请进 欢迎回来
Tonight's the night!
今晚派对夜!
Uhhuh? We're good to go.
我们准备好了
All you have to do is press the button.
你需要做的就是按下按钮
Oh, I intend to.
我正有此意
This had better work, Commander. For your sake.
我有更好的工作,指挥官 为你量身订造的
Okay, fine! Do it! Eat me!
好,形了!来吧!吃了我!
Just make it quick! Yuck!
利索点! 呀!
Huh?
什么?
I don't eat dog. Filthy animals!
我不吃狗,脏东西!
What? You speak?
什么?你会说话?
What are you doing here, mutt?
你在这里做什么?
Me? W... well...
我?呃…
Whoa! Where did you steal this?!
哇哦! 你从哪里偷来的?
That belonged to my dad!
这是我爸爸的!
Whoa!
哇!
No.
不
No, it...
不,这…
..it can't be!
…这不可能!
That's... It's... It's not possible!
这…不可能的!
F-Freddy?
弗雷迪?
Huh?
什么?
Uh, what...
什么…
Dad?!
爸爸?!
Oh, Dad!
爸爸!
No. No. It's you!
不 不 是你!
My... my Freddy is... is 100% wolf.
我…我的弗雷迪…是纯种狼
It... it's me. Dad!
是我 爸爸!
What...? Oh, Freddy! Dad!
什么…? 爸爸!
Dad! Dad! Oh, Freddy!
爸爸! 弗雷迪!
Freddy!
弗雷迪!
I thought you were dead.
我以为你走了
Oh! So did I.
我也这样想
My strength was fading.
我的力量逐渐衰退
But I had to get home. To you, Freddy.
但是我要回家 回到你身边
Even down here, I didn't lose hope.
即使被困在这里,我也没放弃过
I knew they'd come looking for me.
我就知道他们会来找我的
Wax my whiskers! You're alive!
蜡我的胡子!你还活着!
You had your turn, brother. It's mine now.
你做够了,兄弟 现在轮到我
Huh? Silver?
银的?
Just in case.
以防万一
No!
不!
And I've been down here in the dark ever since.
之后我就一直在这里不见天日
So, uh... you're a... poodle now?
所以,你现在是…贵宾犬?
What, this old thing? Nah.
什么,这玩意?不是
It's just a disguise to get in here and fix the...
这是用来伪装成这里来补救事情的…
Yeah. I'm a poodle.
没错 我是贵宾犬…
I'm sorry. I know it's not what you wanted.
对不起 我知道这不是你想要的
But... you know what?
但是…你知道吗?
Dogs are actually the kindest, most thoughtful creatures
狗是我所认识最友好,最体贴
I ever met.
的生物
I wish you could meet them.
我希望你能见他们
Oh, it's the beast!
是野兽!
Oh, he's hideous!
好可怕!
Get off me!
下来!
Guys... Oh!
伙计们…
He tried to eat me!
他想要吃我!
You monster!
你这怪兽!
You'll pay for this!
你会付出代价的!
Ow! Eat this!
吃这个!
Guys! No!
大伙们! 不!
What is it?
是什么?
All units to the puppy pit!
所有单位去地牢!
We have a Code Rex! I repeat, Code Rex!
我宣布红色警报!重复一次,红色警报!
Guard the machine, Cerby. Do not leave that spot!
小克尔,守着这机器 不要离开!
Dad! Freddy, no!
爸爸 弗雷迪,不!
Don't hurt them! Oof!
不要伤害他们! 哎呀!
Ball!
球!
Huh? Oh!
什么?
Stop it!
停!
Stop it!
停下来!
Dad, these are my friends.
爸爸,他们都是我的朋友
Guys, my dad.
大伙们,这是我爸
No freakin' way!
不可能!
Oh, yeah. I can see the resemblance.
就是 我可不是瞎的
These are your friends? Kind of.
他们是你的朋友? 算是吧
You all came back here to save my son?
你们来这里救我的儿子?
Yeah! From you!
没错!从你手下救出!
They must be down here!
他们一定在下面!
Uh-oh. That doesn't sound good.
情况不妙
We've got to get out of here.
我们要离开这
The Commander's built some machine
指挥官建了些机器
to turn us into weird fur nests to go on human heads!
要把我们变成毛窝放在人类的头上!
Fur nests?
毛窝?
When the time comes,
时机一到,
all you have to do is press this button.
你只需要按下这按钮
Excellent!
太好了!
Wigs! They're gonna turn us into wigs!
假发! 他们要把我们做成假发!
Uncle Hotspur's gone insane! Huh?
霍茨波舅舅疯了!
He has the remote to turn the machine on!
他有遥控器可以启动机器!
We've gotta stop him!
我们要阻止他!
That conniving weasel!
这个黄鼠狼!
Guys, let's help him.
大家来帮帮他
Sure. Yeah.
好 来
Okay, Dad, help us up here.
好了,爸爸,帮我们上去
Yeah! Ha ha!
太好了! 哈哈!
Alright. Let's get out of here.
太好了 我们离开这吧
Whoa! Oh, no.
不!
The other way!
另一边!
Heeeeeeya!
嘻呀!
And who do you think you are?
你以为你们是谁?
Ah. I'm the housekeeper.
我是管家
Freddy! Master Flasheart?!
弗雷迪! 弗莱什哈特主人?
Flying furballs!
宠物狗!
You're alive! Mmhm.
你还活着!
Grab 'em!
捉住他们!
No dog escapes tonight!
今晚一只狗都不能少!
We'll see about that!
看看谁怕谁!
You get to the warfing!
你先回去!
Stop your uncle before he can become High Howler!
阻止你舅舅变成高嚎者!
Don't worry. She's got this.
别担心 她没事的
What are you fools doing?! Go, Freddy!
你们两个笨蛋! 去啊弗莱迪!
Go!
走!
Huh? Twitchy?
特维奇?
It's okay. You do your thing and I'll do mine.
没事 你忙你的,我忙我的
You come back here!
你快回来!
Taste my Mutton Chop!
尝尝我的厉害吧!
Bring it on, old biddy!
来吧老太婆!
So, what's the plan?
那么计划是什么?
电影精选列表