It's a wardrobe malfunction! Watch! I can do this!
一定是外表出错了! 看着! 我可以的!
Come on, moon. Hit me!
来吧月亮 照我!
Ugh! Dude! Not cool.
伙计! 这不太好
Ah! What's happening?!
发生什么事了?!
Uncle, please!
舅舅放开我
The boy is cursed
男孩受到诅咒
because he lost the moonstone ring.
因为他把月亮宝石戒指弄丢了
No. No!
不是的!
The moon spirits are punishing us!
月亮之魂在惩罚我们!
Wh-what?
什么?
Once, we were feared beasts.
曾经,我们是令人畏惧的野兽
Look at us hiding in the shadows!
看着我们躲在暗处里
It's true.
没错
And now we're to be led by a dog!
而现在我们要被一只狗所领导!
No! B-but... I AM a real wolf!
不!可-可是…我是真的狼!
Freddy. You bring shame on the memory of your father.
弗雷迪 你让你♥爸♥如此蒙羞
No! This isn't me! I can't stand dogs.
不! 这不是我! 我不会代表狗的
I don't want to hear it.
我不想听到这些
You have until moonrise tomorrow
你还有明天一次机会
to prove you are a real wolf.
来证明你是真正的狼
Otherwise the moon spirits will choose a new High Howler
否则月魂会选个新的高嚎者
and you will be banished.
而你会被放逐
B-but...
可是…
You're too wise, Lord Hightail.
你太明智了,海窕大人
Oh, Freddy!
弗雷迪!
No, no, no!
不不不!
I'm not a dog!
我不是狗!
Huh? Stop that! You're a wolf!
别这样! 你是狼啊!
100% red-blooded wolf!
百分百的纯种狼!
Huh?
什么?
I was supposed to lead them tonight.
本应该今晚是我带他们的
Wow! Huh?
哇!
What a wolf!
好一个狼啊!
Oh, you sure showed us, Freddy!
你确实让我们看到了,弗雷迪!
Easy, boy.
别生气,小孩
We're here to help you. Yes, we are.
我们是来帮你的 是的
Yes, we are!
是的哦!
Stop that! Stop that!
停下来! 停下来!
You know you want it, poody-woody.
你知道你想要的,小狗狗
No. No, I don't.
不 我不想
I don't want it.
我不想要
Fetch, boy!
接住啦!
Gotcha! Stupid duck! Ha!
捉到你了! 笨鸭! 哈!
Arggh! Hey!
啊! 嘿!
Let me out! Let me out! Time to die, poodle!
放开我!放我出去! 该受死了,小狗!
Ribbon.
领结
Uh, have we gone too far? I said ribbon!
我们会不会玩过了? 我说领结!
He's... beautiful!
他…太漂亮了!
Look at yourself!
照照镜子!
No! No!
不! 不!
You are DEAD!
你们死定了!
Um, rude! Let's collar this pooch.
真粗鲁! 给这狗杂子带上颈圈
Look. Solid silver.
看 银的
That'll stop you from warfing back into a boy.
这个可以防止你变回人样
No, no! Get it off! Get it off!
不! 拿开它! 把它拿走!
I need to warf into a wolf!
我需要变成狼!
Relax. Once they make Daddy High Howler, we'll let you go.
放松点 一旦他们决定爸爸做高嚎者,我们就放你走
If you're a good doggie.
你要做只乖狗狗
Get it off! No!
脱掉它!
He's getting away! No!
他要逃走! 不!
No! Get me outta here!
不! 放我们出去!
It's okay. I'll just post an SOS to my followers.
没事 我发个求救信♥号♥♥给我的粉丝
There's no reception!
这里没信♥号♥♥
What do you mean, there's no reception?
什么意思,没信♥号♥♥?
Nobody can contact me?!
没人能联♥系♥到我?!
Nobody can contact me!
没人能联♥系♥到我!
How much worse can it get?!
还有比这更糟的吗?!
D'oh! I had to ask!
我就问问而已
Get off!
走开!
Really?!
不是吧?!
Mrs Mutton?
马顿太太?
Oh, Dad. How do I fix this?
爸爸 我该怎么办?
The moonstone.
月亮之石
If I return it to the pack, I'll break the curse!
如果过我把它交回给族群,我就能打破诅咒!
Ha ha! Yes!
哈哈!好了!
Huh? Ohh!
什么?
Whoa!
哇!
Ugh. Alright, poodle. It's showtime.
好了,小狗 表演时候到了
Ha ha ha! Huh?
哈哈哈!
Huh? Wha... wha... what?
什么…?
Ha! You've got a mean jump.
哈!你真的能跳到
For a poodle.
还是一只狗
Whoa!
哇哦!
Whoa! Amazing!
哇!好棒!
Delicious!
好吃!
Must... engage... enemy!
全神…贯注…敌人!
Brrr! No. No! No, no, no!
叭!不不不不不!
Get a grip. You're better than that.
控制自己 最好是这样
Die, kitty!
死吧猫咪!
Wahhh! Aahhh!
哇!啊!
Ugh. Stupid! What's wrong with me?
蠢货!我到底怎么了?
I'm a boy.
我是个男孩
A rational, intelligent...
是个理性,聪明…
Huh?
什么?
Arggh!
啊!
Stop!
停!
Watch out!
小心!
Get off the road, dog!
离开马路,狗!
Whoooaaa!
呜啊!
Whoa there!
哇小心!
Wahhh!
哇!
You in a hurry to see the big kennel in the sky?
你是赶着去天堂看那边的养狗场吗?
Ugh! Dog! Get away from me!
狗!离我远点!
Easy, easy, boy. First time off the leash, huh?
别紧张啊 第一次没被系住?
Wha...? Don't worry.
什么? 别担心
The name's Batty. I'm going to save you.
我叫巴蒂 我来救你
What? No! I don't need anyone to save me.
什么?不!我不需要任何人来救
Aargh!
啊!
O... kaayyy.
好…吧
You have three seconds and I'm gone.
你有三秒钟,我要走啦
Follow me. Nose to butt!
跟我来 跟紧点!
Wait!
等一下!
Stop!
停!
Whoa! Yuck! Too much nose!
哇!呀! 太近了!
Too much butt!
太多车了!
Okaayyy. Let's go, pinky.
好了 走吧,小粉头
Come on.
来吧
Wait!
等等!
Yes. That's it. Keep following me.
对 就这样 继续跟着我
Ha! I'm not following. You're just in my way!
哈!我没跟着你 你刚好在我前面而已!
Well, we're both in the way of THAT!
我们在同一条路啊啊啊!
No way. I did it.
想不到,我成功了
Ha! I did it!
哈!我做到了!
YOU did it?
你做到了?
Last time I checked, I saved YOU, poodle!
据我所知,是我救了你,贵宾犬!
I'm not a poodle. Really? What, then?
我不是贵宾犬 真的?那是什么?
Labradoodle?
拉布拉多犬?
Cavoodle? Spoodle?
查理王猎犬混血? 可卡犬混血?
Whoa! Get away from my butt, weirdo!
哇! 离我屁♥股♥远点,怪胎!
You smell weird.
你味道很奇怪
电影精选列表