Werewolves? Yuck! Hate those freaks.
狼人? 呃! 讨厌那些怪物了
Lock your doors, people! Check under your beds!
各位锁好门!检查床底!
The full moon is here and the werewolf horde is upon us!
圆月到了,狼人就在我们上面!
Um... Can I just pay for my boysenberry swirl?
呃…我可以给我的虎尾冰淇淋结账了吗?
Oh! Alright!
好的!
You're nuts, man. Come back soon!
你就是一个疯子 记得回来!
I've got a new salted caramel fudge coming out next week!
下周我会有咸味焦糖软糖!
Hello? Hello?
人呢? 还在吗?
Nuts? Really?
疯子? 不是吧?
Ho ho! Do I look nuts to you?
呵呵! 你看我像是疯子吗?
Hmm? Do I?
像吗?
Huh?
什么?
"No. You're the smartest man I know."
“不 你是我认识的聪明人”
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
"And you smell nice."
“你笑得很温柔”
Oh! That is nice of you to say.
谢谢你说了出来
Oh! You're my best pal!
你是我最好的兄弟
This is it.
到了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Wh...?
什么…?
You're not coming? Hey.
你不来吗? 嘿
Deal was I get you to Cripp, you give me meat.
交易是我带你去找克里普,你给肉我
Uh, didn't say anything
可没说
about me going into that, uh... freaky wolf show.
我要进去那个…怪异的狼秀
Wha...? But I thought you and me...
啥…? 可是我以为你和我…
I told you.
我说过了
Yeah, yeah.
好了,好了
You work alone. Got it.
你独来独往 明白了
Typical dog. Pfft!
典型的狗 噗
Huh?
什么?
Feed me children!
喂我孩子!
No way! This is way too easy!
不可能! 这太容易了!
Oops.
糟了
Ha ha ha!
哈哈哈!
Wh-wh-what? It's fake?
什什么? 假的?
No. No! No, no, no, no!
不 不! 不不不不不!
Oh! Oh, you pink little hooligan!
你这粉色小流氓!
What have you...
你有什么…
What in the waffle?
什么情况?
That ring's mine!
这是我的戒指!
Hmm? What ARE you?
你是什么?
Hmm. Let's have a little look-see, shall we?
让我来探个究竟吧
Hush, puppy!
别吵了小狗!
We just want to see what flavour canine you are.
我们只是想看看你的牙齿是什么味道
Say hello to our guest, Scoops.
来跟我们的客人打声招呼,小勺
"Hey there, pal.
“你好啊,朋友
"Just do what he says. He's coo-coo."
“听他的话来做 他有点疯”
Er...
呃…
Huh? Oh!
什么?
Whaa! Let me go!
哇啊!放开我!
Oh! Oopsy! Oh, I'm sorry.
哎呀!不好意思
Er, let's give you a little scan.
让我来给你做个扫描吧
It won't hurt a bit!
一点都不疼
Whoa!
哇哦!
Whoops!
哎呀
Arggh!
啊!
Er, wrong button.
按错按钮了
Do you know why I got into ice-cream? For the friends.
你知道我为什么卖♥♥冰淇淋吗?为了朋友
Everyone loves the ice-cream man, right?
大家都喜欢卖♥♥冰淇淋的人,对吧?
Wrong! It's the delicious cones they come for.
错了! 他们是为了好吃的蛋卷筒
Not me.
不是我
No-one ever asks Foxwell Cripp about his day.
没有人在乎我日子过得怎么样
The night I saw that boy get eaten, I figured
那一晚我看到男孩子被吃掉,我发现
finally people would start paying attention to me.
终于有人开始注意到我了
No-one got eaten! I AM that boy!
没人被吃掉! 我就是那男孩!
I tried to warn them.
我试着警告他们
But they wouldn't listen, would they? No!
但他们不听,是吧?没错!
They called me 'Flake-head' and 'Coo-Coo Cripp'
他们叫我“薄片头”和“疯子克里普”
and 'Foxwell Farty Poop Scoop'!
还有“大便铲子”
But I'll expose the werewolf pack
但如果死前只能做一件事
if it's the last thing I do!
我会曝光狼人族群
And then we'll see who Mr Popular is!
然后我就看看谁是最受欢迎先生!
Hee hee hee hee!
嘻嘻嘻嘻!
Ha ha ha!
哈哈哈!
Sweet Neapolitan!
不敢相信!
According to my lupometric analysis,
根据我机器的分♥析♥
you're one scoop poodle, one scoop boy
你的成分有贵宾犬,小男孩
and one... wolf?!
和…狼?!
Who owns you?
你主人是谁?
Ooh! You devil!
噢!你这恶魔!
Scoops, heads up! Huh? What?
哇,你看! 什么?
Ooh. What do we have here?
噢 看看我们有什么
Oh! We're closed!
下班了!
What?!
怎么了?!
Huh?
什么?
Oh. Is THIS how you make ice-cream?
你就是这样做冰淇凌的?
Batty! How did you...?
巴蒂!你怎么…?
Wow. Hooligans!
哇 小混混!
What the caramel fudge?!
什么情况?!
This tastes disgusting! Batty, look out!
这味道好难受! 巴蒂,小心!
Hey!
嘿!
Come back here! What the...?!
回来!什么…?
Whoa! What's going on?
哇啊! 怎么回事?
Wha...?! Ah!
什么…?!
Batty!
巴蒂!
W-w-w-w-w-whoa there!
哇哇哇哇哇哇小心!
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不不不不不不不!
Ah! Whoa! Arggh! Oh!
哇!啊!
Scoops, I've got you!
小勺,我救你了!
Whoa!
哇!
Scoops!
小勺!
Ha ha!
哈哈!
Hold him, Scoops!
小勺拖住他!
Run, Freddy! Not yet.
弗雷迪快跑! 还没行
Whoa! Nice!
哇!好样的!
Arggh!
啊!
Got it!
到手了!
My knower-glower! No! No!
我的智者光源!不!不!
Yeah! Stop!
太好了! 不要!
Whoa!
哇!
Don't you judge me!
不准你批评我!
Where were you?!
你做了什么?!
Huh?
什么?
Wait a minute.
等一下
I've seen that crest before.
我见过这饰章
Lupin.
卢平
Freddy!
弗雷迪!
Freddy!
弗雷迪!
Come on, now, Freddy. Out you come.
出来吧,弗雷迪 你出来吧
A High Howler doesn't hide from his problems, you know.
高嚎者不会逃避困难的,你知道的
Oh, poor boy. He must be so upset right now.
可怜的孩子 他现在一定很伤心了
We did it!
我们成功了!
Boom! That's what I'm talkin' about!
砰! 这就是我所说的!
Did you see his face? He was like, "Blurgh!"
你有看他表情嘛? 他看着就像“这下惨了!”
Wow! Batty, you were fierce in there.
哇! 巴蒂,你刚刚很勇敢
So were you!
你也是!
I-I mean, uh... for a poodle.
我意思是,你是勇敢的贵宾犬
Thanks, uh... partner.
谢谢你伙伴
Uh, I wouldn't go that far.
我们还没到那程度
Sorry. Teammate?
抱歉 队友?
电影精选列表