Batty... I tried to tell you.
巴蒂…我试过告诉你
I don't understand.
我不明白
I was supposed to be a werewolf.
我本来应该是个狼人
Not this.
不是个样子
Not some... ..some fluffy pink joke.
不是这个…粉红色毛茸茸的笑话
Oh, my gosh.
我的天
It all makes sense. I knew you smelled funny.
这就说得通了 我知道你的气味很搞笑
That's why you acted so weird!
难怪你行为这么古怪!
But, Batty, it's still me inside.
可是巴蒂,里面那个还是我
You lied to me.
你撒谎
I trusted you.
我还相信你
Maybe THAT'S why your family doesn't want you.
可能这就是为什么你的家人不想要你
Because you... you hurt them.
因为你……伤害他们
Batty... Stay away from me! Hmph!
巴蒂 离我远点!
In one moment, the Whizzer-Fizzer
等一下,这魔法机器
will give us the answers we've been looking for.
就能给出我们想到的答案
Hee hee hee! Some raspberry juice.
嘻嘻嘻! 来些紫红色汁液
One pink poodle curl.
一条贵妇犬的粉色毛发
One ginger whisker.
一条姜黄色的胡子
Oh, Scoops! You've contaminated the Whizzer!
小勺! 你影响了机器
Ooh, this is getting interesting!
事情变得有趣起来!
Here it comes. Here it comes!
来了 来了!
Oh! He's a werewolf!
他是个狼人!
Hotspur is a werewolf!
霍茨波是个狼人!
Scoops! We've found one!
小勺! 我们找到一个了!
Wh-what now?
现在怎么办?
"He'll lead us to the others,
“他带我们找到其他的,
"and then we get them all."
“然后我们一网打尽”
Oh, Scoops! I've always said it.
小勺! 我总是说,
You are the brains of this operation.
你就是这次行动的大脑
Hmm. Ball.
球
I'm a golden ray of sunshine.
我是一缕灿烂的阳光
That's right. I'm one with the universe.
没错 我和宇宙融为一体
Daisies.
小菊
Daisies.
小菊
Daisies...
小菊
Din-dins!
叮叮!
Don't touch my bone! Mine! Mine!
别碰我的骨头! 我的!我的!
Ball! Ball!
球!球!
Have you got an idea? Anything I can do?
你有什么想法吗? 我能做的?
Yeah. Stay outta my way.
有 别挡我的路
Bruno? Ball!
布鲁诺! 球!
Arggh! I'm too big!
啊! 我太大了!
Twitchy, I need you to wriggle out and press that button.
特维奇,我需要你钻出去按那个按钮
Huh? Where's my bone?!
我都骨头呢?!
Why me?
为什么是我?
..uh, because you're so...
因为你…
Brave. Because you're so brave.
勇敢 因为你很勇敢
Yeah. That's true.
对 没错
I don't need YOUR help.
我不需要你帮忙
Can you reach? Pfft. Course I can reach!
能够得着吗? 噗 我当然能!
Uh, don't worry, guys.
别当心,伙计
That was just a practice run.
刚刚只是试跑一下
Here we go!
来了!
Okay.
这下好了
Did you push the RED button?!
你按了红色的按钮?!
I'm colourblind! I can't see red!
我色盲的! 看不到红色!
I thought she saw red all the time.
我以为她一直能看到红色
I think someone's coming!
好像有人来了!
What the heck is going on out there?!
到底发生什么事了?
The Commander! Suck it in!
指挥官! 拉进来!
Who's trying to escape?!
谁要逃跑?
Cerberus! Sniff out the culprit.
克尔柏斯! 给我闻
There's only one mutt crazy enough
就只有一个能够疯得
to do something like this!
做出这种事来!
Me. You?
是我 你?
Freddy, no. It's my fault. All of it.
弗雷迪,不 是我的错 全部都是
I was trying to escape.
我想要逃走
You haven't got the guts, poodle!
你没这胆量,贵宾犬!
Oh, really?
是吗?
Cerberus? Why is it walking toward me?
克尔柏斯,它为什么向我走过来
Try it, squeaky toy.
你试试看
No!
不!
No! Not this way!
别! 另一边!
Not over here!
别在这里!
What, NOW you pee in public?!
你现在当众小便了?
I can't stop it! I've been holding it in too long!
我停不下来! 我憋得太久了!
Bruno, no! It's not a sprinkler!
布鲁诺,不! 这不是洒水器!
Aim the other way! Aim the other way!
瞄准那边! 瞄准那边!
Freddy! No! Help! Help!
弗雷迪!不! 救命!救命!
Cerberus! Throw him in with the beast!
克尔柏斯! 把他关在怪兽那里!
Wait - "beast"? The... the dungeon ogre?
等等--“怪兽”? 那个…那个吃狗恶魔?
Bye-bye, pinky.
再见了,小粉
I'm sorry.
对不起
Freddy!
弗雷迪!
Eh, boy, wolf, poodle - kid's got guts.
男孩,狼,贵宾犬--这孩子够勇气的
And an overly large bladder.
也够大尿量的
Enjoy your new cellmate, pinky. Try not to squeal.
好好认识你的新狱友吧 别叫太大声哦
It just makes the beast angrier.
不然他会更生气
Wait!
等等
What have I done?
我做什么了?
Ah, yes, uh, Lord Hightail, just a little tinkle
是的海窕大人,只是打个电♥话♥
to reassure you that I have the Freddy situation under contr...
向你确认弗雷迪的情况已经在我控…
Ow! Great hairy snotballs!
噢!毛茸茸的大鼻涕球!
What do you want, you old gargoyle?!
想要干什么你这老不死的?!
Uh, oh, no, sorry, Your Lordship. No, not you.
哦不,对不起,阁下 我不是你
Hello? Hello?
喂? 喂?
Have you found Freddy?
你找到弗雷迪了吗?
Uh, no. Uh, can't say that I have.
没 我没找到
That's it! I'm calling the police!
够了! 我要去报♥警♥!
No need, Mrs Mutton.
没这必要,马顿女士
I was speaking to the chief of police just now.
我刚刚和警长聊电♥话♥了
We've got the whole town out looking for him.
我们会搜遍整个小镇去找他
Well, no harm in one more set of eyes.
多双眼去找也无妨啊
No need.
大可不必
Freddy knows he has to be back by moonrise tonight
弗雷迪他知道今晚月出时要回来的
to prove he's wolf-worthy.
为了证明他是狼选之人
The best thing you can do is to make sure
你能做的最好是确认
that everything is ready for the big night.
准备好所有今晚大事件的东西
Oh, dear. Fine.
好吧 行
Excellent.
太好了
No-one has ever done anything like this for me.
从来没有其他狗为我做出这种事
Eh, I'm sure he's fine.
我肯等他没事
Oh, but what if he's not?
万一不是呢?
There's a terrible beast down there!
下面可是最可怕野兽!
But wait - he tried to tell me he wasn't a dog.
等等--他试过告诉我他不是狗
But he forgot to mention the small but huge detail
但他忘了说一个很注重要的细节
that he's a WEREWOLF!
他就是狼人!
But he did take the blame for you, like a true friend would.
可是他像个真正的朋友替你受罪
True friend.
真正的朋友
Why are you just standing around?
你们为什么都站在一边?
Come on, come on! We've gotta go save Freddy! Come on!
过来,过来!我们要去救弗雷迪!过来!
Okay. Glad that you're in touch with so many of your feelings.
好了 很高兴你能为你自己的感觉所感动
See? It's always good to vent.
看到了吗? 发泄出气是最好的
Yes! Vent! Oh, ha ha! You're a genius!
对!出气!哈哈!你真是个天才!
Yeah. That was a good idea.
嗯 这是个好主意
Bruno, really?! A closed space?
不是吧,布鲁诺? 封闭空间?
Commander. The machine is up and ready.
指挥官 机器已经准备好了
Prime the turbines.
启动涡轮机
Run final tests.
最后一次测试
电影精选列表