They're close.
他们快到了
We got one!
目标出现!
I'm too late!
我晚了!
Lady Hightail, check the roof.
海窕女士,检查屋顶
Dolph, check the rear.
多尔夫,检查后面
You, come with me. Hotspur, you keep a lookout.
你,跟我走 霍茨波,你在这里把守
Yeah, I'll just wait here in the shadows.
是啊,我就在阴影里等着
I mean YOUR shadow. Ugh!
我意思是你的阴影
Let's go!
出发!
Ha!
哈!
Wow!
哇!
Flasheart!
弗莱什哈特!
Do you have to pose like that every time?
你每次都要做那个动作吗?
It's part of the job, brother.
这是工作的一部分,兄弟
There's one more in there!
还有一个在里面!
Yeah!
耶!
Whoo-hoo! Roarr! I got it! I got it!
呜呼! 哇! 我来啦! 我来啦!
Arggh! I don't got it! I don't got it! Arggh!
啊! 我不行啦! 我不行啦! 啊啊!
Ooh! Hot! Hot!
噢! 热! 热!
Hot, hot, hot!
好热! 好热!
Hot, hot!
好热! 好热!
Uh, hi, Dad.
你好啊爸爸
What are you doing out of bed?
你不睡觉在做什么?
Saving lives and being awesome, like you!
像你一样,拯救生命,英勇威风
Yarrgh!
呀!
It's not safe for you out here, Freddy.
你在外面不安全,弗雷迪
You're not a wolf yet.
你还没是狼
But I will be in only... mmm...
但我还差…
..six years.
…六年
And that's, like, tomorrow.
好像,明天就到了
How did you find us, child?
你怎么找到我们的,孩子?
Just, um, used my awesome wolf skills, Uncle Hotspur.
只是,呃,利用我厉害的狼技能,霍茨波舅舅
Oops.
哎呀
The moonstone ring!
月亮宝石戒指!
So this is how you tracked us down? Ohh, Freddy!
弗雷迪!这就是你跟踪我们的方法?
You imbecile! If that falls into the wrong hands...
你这笨蛋! 如果它落人了别人手里…
Easy, easy!
放松点,放松点!
He's just young and eager. Young and reckless!
他还小,年轻无知 年轻鲁莽!
The boy needs disciplining, Flasheart.
小男孩需要训练,弗莱什哈特
Huh? No time for that. We've got another rescue.
没时间了 我们还要再救人
Can't take you home. You'll have to come.
没办法带你回家 你要一起来
Hey. Keep this safe, okay? Awesome!
嘿 好好拿着,行不? 太棒了!
Whoo-hoo! So cool!
呜呼!太酷了!
And no meddling! Oh. No meddling. Gotcha.
别乱插手! 不插手 收到
Yes!
好!
Shoo!
走开!
Hotspur!
霍茨波!
I got it!
我来接住!
Well done.
好样的
Huh? Where'd Uncle Hotspur go?
霍茨波舅舅去哪了?
Not so high and mighty now, are we, wolfie?
没办法嘚瑟了吧,对吧?
Dogs!
狗!
Dogs!
狗!
Huh? Hey? Who did this?!
嘿? 谁做的?!
Gah! You little...
你这小…
Arggh!
啊!
Dogs. I hate dogs!
狗 我讨厌狗!
Werewolves.
狼人
Yarrr! Rargh! Arggh! Raarrrgh...
呀!哇!啊!啦…
Oh, yeah. What he said. Hmm.
是的 如他所哮
You! I told you not to meddle!
你!我告诉过你别插手!
Uh... Whoa!
哇哦!
My fault, my fault.
我的错,我的错
I'll take him home.
我现在带他回家
Aw. He's a spirited little cub.
啊 他就是精力充沛的小狼
Plenty of time to learn, Freddy.
还有很多时间让你去学,弗雷迪
I wasn't meddling, Dad. I promise.
我没有插手,爸爸 我保证
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
I know, I know.
我知道,我明白
Your uncle's right, Freddy. You're not a wolf yet.
你舅舅说得对,弗雷迪 你还不是狼
Come on. Let's take you home.
来吧 我带你回家
Nothing's stopping us taking a little detour.
我们这一次要走捷径
Do you want to go faster?
你想要再快点吗?
Oh, yeah!
好!
You're the best dad ever!
你是最好的爸爸!
Dad!
爸爸!
Arggh!
啊!
What?! Freddy!
什么?! 弗雷迪!
Arggh!
啊啊啊!
Keep your head down.
把头低下
Uh... d-did you just see that, Scoops?
你--你看到了吗,小勺?
W-was... was that a wolf abducting a little boy?
是--是有只狼拐走了小孩子吗?
Someone needs to save him!
要有人救他!
What? S-stop staring at me!
干吗? 不--不要盯着我!
Why should I go after him?
为什么我要跟着去?
Stop staring at ME!
别再盯着我!
Stop staring!
别再看了!
You go save him!
你去救他吧!
Do I have to do everything myself?
非得要每件事都要我来做吗?
Okay. But you better watch my back, old friend.
好了 但你要看着我后方, 老朋友
Now, don't you close your eyes.
现在不准你闭眼了
Dad! Why are we hiding from some ice-cream guy?
爸爸! 为什么我们要躲开那个冰淇淋家伙?
Humans don't get us, Freddy.
弗雷迪,人类不知道我们的存在
And what they don't understand, they destroy.
他们会摧毁不了解的东西
It's better if we stay hidden.
我们最好藏起来
They don't scare me.
他们吓不着我
I'm gonna make you so proud, Dad.
我会让你引以为豪的,爸爸
Some day, I'm gonna warf into
总有一天,我会变成
the stealthiest, biggest wolf you ever saw.
你见过的最神秘,最大的狼
Ow! Oops.
哎呀
Oh! That's great, Freddy. That's great.
很好了,弗雷迪 很好了
But listen.
但听着
It's the moon spirits that decide
这是月亮之魂来决定
what kind of wolves we become.
我们所能变成的狼
Yeah? Can they hear me?
真的? 他们能听到我?
Hey, spirits! It's Freddy Lupin!
嘿,月亮之魂! 我是弗雷迪卢平!
I want massive fangs! And night vision!
我想要大大的牙齿! 还有夜视能力!
And I wanna be BIG!
还要变壮大!
Yeah, like, HUGE big!
对,要非常的大!
And with...
也要…
I think they got the message. Listen.
我想他们收到信息了 听着
Now, the best wolves don't have the sharpest claws
最好的狼没有锋利的爪子
or the pointiest teeth.
或者锐利的牙齿
They have the biggest hearts.
他们有一颗宏硕的心
Now, you remember that
现在你记住这话
and you'll make a great High Howler one day.
有一天你就能成为好的高嚎者
Even better than you?
甚至比你更好?
Don't push it.
别强迫自己
You just be the best you.
你就是最好的自己
When I become a wolf, you'll glow for me, too.
当我变成了狼,你也要为我发光
Wish Mum was still here.
希望妈妈也在这里
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Boy! Hello?
小男孩! 在吗?
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Hey, kid!
嘿,小孩!
A-are you there? Hello?
你--你在这吗? 喂?
Freddy! The moonstone!
弗雷迪! 月亮宝石!
Boy!
小男孩!
Oh! Holy chocola! You're safe.
我的巧克力神啊! 你没事
What happened to the...
发生什么…
电影精选列表