We kick Uncle Hotspur's butt!
我们去狠狠揍一顿霍茨波!
After that? You get the magic rock and turn into a wolf?
然后呢?你拿回那魔法石头然后变成狼?
Uh, something like that.
差不多这意思
Too bad. The poodle was growing on me.
太糟了 这贵宾犬要比我大了
Whoo! We did it!
呜呼!我们成功了!
Uh, what is wrong with you?
你怎么了?
Oh, yeah. It's the sunlight.
是阳光
This is getting a little weird even for me.
我身经百战都觉得这很诡异
Don't worry. It's perfectly natural-l-l-l-l!
别害怕 这完全很正正正常常常!
Does he have worms?
他是不是有蠕虫?
Tell me when I can open my eyes!
告诉我什么时候能睁开眼!
It's okay! I'm a boy! You can look now!
好了! 我是个男孩! 你可以睁眼了!
Really?
真的?
Sweet mother of pups! That is not okay.
瞎了我的狗眼! 这可不算好
Wieners! Huh?
香肠!
Get your wieners!
来尝尝香肠!
No!
不!
Huh?
什么?
No!
不!
Happens to the best of us, son.
孩子,还好是发生在你身上
Why didn't YOU change? This.
为什么你没有变? 这个
Hey, pinky! Uh, are we going or what?
嘿小粉! 我们要走吗?
Hey, let's go. We'll find you some clothes on the way.
嘿,走吧 我们路上给你找些衣服
Yes!
太好了!
Oh! Are you kidding me?!
开什么玩笑?!
Nah. No dogs in here.
呐 这里没狗
Just Cerby. Keep searching!
只有小克 继续找
Cerby!
小克!
Huh?
什么?
Huh?
什么?
Huh?
什么?
Ya! Ya! Get back here!
呀!呀! 回来!
Where's Freddy?
弗雷迪在哪?
Where is he?
他在哪?
I don't think he's coming.
我觉得他来不到了
Order. Order.
安静 安静
For the first time in history,
有史以来,
this pack finds itself without a High Howler.
我们族群第一次没有高嚎者
Freddy Lupin has not proven himself wolf-worthy,
弗雷迪卢平证明不了他自己是适合狼选
so we must call upon the moon spirits to choose a new...
所以我们要召唤月亮之魂来选出新的…
No need to bother the spirits, Lord Hightail.
没必要在打扰月亮之魂了,海窕大人
My friends, my family,
朋友们,亲属们
I have returned the sacred moonstone!
我已经拿回了神圣的月亮宝石!
Lost by the pretender Freddy Lupin!
就是被弗守护者雷迪弄丢的宝石!
I am your true High Howler!
我是你们真正的高嚎者!
He brought the ring back.
他把戒指带回来了
That does make him High Howler.
这能让他做高嚎者
Step into the light and join me, brothers and sisters!
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥,走进月光下加入我!
Tonight, we run wild and free!
今晚,我们自♥由♥狂奔
No!
不!
This is the birth of a new era.
这是新时代的诞生
In honour of the event,
为了纪念这一时刻
I've prepared a little surprise for you all.
我准备了小小的惊喜给你们
I give you the Puppy Muncher!
给你们介绍“拿你狗命”
Our path to a dog-free world!
走向没有狗的世界
This is getting a bit too wild for me.
这对我来说过于野蛮了
Does he mean to kill them?
他是要把狗都杀了?
Oh! You flatter me.
过奖啦
I don't know where my brilliance comes from.
我自己也不清楚这才华是怎么来的
I really don't.
我真的不知道
Goodbye, doggies!
永别了,狗子们!
Did you think a poodle was too stupid
你是不是以为贵宾犬笨得
to get out of that prison?
没办法逃出监狱?
It's him! It's Freddy!
是他! 弗莱迪!
Well, who looks stupid now?
那么,看看现在谁笨?
Huh? What?
什么?
He looks ridiculous.
他看起来很荒唐
Is he meant to be our High Howler?
是他要做我们的高嚎者吗?
Ball! Ball! Ball! Ball!
球!球!球!球!
Dogs! Get out!
狗! 走开!
You're too late, dog. I'm High Howler now.
你来晚了 我已经是高嚎者了
I brought the moonstone back to the pack.
我为族群带回了月亮宝石
You're a liar!
你这骗子!
I got the moonstone back from Cripp.
是我从克里普手上拿回来的
YOU left me and my dad in a dungeon to rot!
你丢下我和我爸在地牢里等死!
But Flasheart's dead. What is he talking about?
可是弗莱什哈特已经死了 他在说什么?
Get this abomination and his filthy mutts
把这讨人厌的东西和他的脏狗
out of our sacred hall.
带出去
They're with me!
他们和我一起的!
Flasheart!
弗莱什哈特!
He's alive! It's him!
他还活着! 是他!
How did you get... Er... I mean... you're alive!
你怎么逃…我是说…你还活着!
Yes, brother. My son freed me.
是啊兄弟 我儿子救了我
It wasn't just me. My friends helped.
不止是我 还有我的朋友
Dogs helped? They saved Flasheart?
狗帮忙? 他们救了弗莱什哈特?
Freddy! Watch out!
弗莱迪!小心!
Cripp! What's he doing here?
克里普! 他在这干什么?
Ah! The elusive werewolf pack.
你们来无影去无踪
Hiding in plain sight for all these years.
这些年远在天边近在眼前
Hope you like my new flavour - Super Silver Surprise!
希望你们喜欢我的新口味--超级银喜!
Silver!
银!
Have a nice nap!
睡个好觉!
Watch out!
小心!
Dad!
爸爸!
Run!
快跑!
You had enough? Do you want more?
够了吗? 还需要更多吗?
Stand still!
别动!
Who wants more?!
谁还要?!
Dad!
爸爸!
He's alive. The silver knocked him out.
他还活着 银弄晕了他
Nap time, wolfies!
睡吧!
I need to stop Cripp!
我要阻止他!
You go. We'll help the werewolves.
你去 我们帮狼人
Nighty-night! Get 'em, Scoops!
晚安吧! 打他们,小勺!
They might be big, ugly freaks,
他们虽然又大又丑,
but they are Freddy's family.
但他们是弗莱迪的家人
Welcome to your new life as exhibits in my Wolf-a-Torium!
欢迎你们到我展厅做陈列品
Cripp! Enough!
克里普! 够了!
Sleepy byebyes! Stop! Stop it!
乖乖睡觉! 停!停下来!
What are you doing in here, boy?!
你在这里干什么,小男孩?
Get out of h...
走开…
You're the boy!
你是那个男孩!
But... you got eaten!
可是…你被吃了!
I'm avenging you against these beasts!
我为了你向这些怪兽报仇!
They're not beasts. They're my family.
他们不是怪兽 是我的家人
Uh... uh, but... but...
可是…可是…
Enough of this!
闹够了!
No!
不!
These dogs are mine!
这些狗是我的!
Missed me!
我闪!
No! My collection!
不!我的收藏!
Nooooo!
不不不不!
Go, Freddy! She needs more time!
去吧,弗雷迪! 她需要更多时间!
No!
不!
The pack will thank me for this.
大家会感谢我的
No!
不!
No! Mr Ruffles!
不! 我的假发!
That was Siberian husky!
那是哈士奇的!
Let's end this!
来了解吧!
No! No!
不! 不!
电影精选列表