Oh! Oh, w... w...
蓝…昂…
Wolf! Waah! Were-w-were-w-were-werewolf!
狼! 哇! 狼-狼-狼-狼人!
Whoa. Don't freak out. I mean you no harm.
哇哦 别害怕 我不会伤害你
Stay back! My monkey is a black belt!
别动! 我的猴子是黑带!
Huh?
什么?
Get away from the edge!
离崖边远点!
Watch out!
小心!
No! Dad, grab him!
不! 爸爸,捉住他!
Argh! Argh!
啊!啊!
Yes! Get away! Gget away!
太好了! 放手! 放开我!
Stop wriggling! Freddy!
别挣扎了! 弗雷迪!
Tell him I'm trying to help! He doesn't speak canine!
告诉他我在救他! 他听不懂狼语!
Mister, he's trying to help you!
先生, 他在救你!
Bad dog! Arggh!
坏狗! 啊!
Arggh! Dad!
啊! 爸爸!
No!
不!
No! No, Dad! Dad!
不! 不,爸爸! 爸爸!
No! No!
不! 不!
No.
不
Ah! No! No!
不! 不!
We have to go, Freddy! No!
弗雷迪!我们要走了 不!
We have to save him! Please, stop!
我们要去救他! 拜托,放开我!
Please! Please! No. Wait!
拜托!拜托! 等一下!
Stop! Stop!
放开我! 等等!
No!
不!
Don't take me away!
放开我!
L-leave the... leave the boy alone!
放--放开那个男孩!
Huh?
什么?
The pack will need a leader until Freddy's time comes.
弗雷迪成年之前我们族群需要领导者
It would be my honour to serve the pack in its time of need.
我很荣幸能够在族群有需要之时效力族群
No. Don't put it out.
不 不要灭熄它
What if he's still out there?
万一他还在外面呢?
We've searched everywhere, Freddy.
我们四处搜寻过了,弗雷迪
He's gone. No!
他走了 不!
Found it!
找到了!
Whew! Game face, Freddy. Tonight's the big ni...
严肃点,弗雷迪 今晚有大事件…
If he's anything like his old man, he's gonna be huge.
如果他一切都像他老人家, 他会变得很大
Yummy!
好吃!
No way!
不可能!
The Doomwolves rocked up for my warfing?
末日狼群为我表演摇滚?
Where is the little wolf-man?
小狼人在哪里?
We've got a show to put on for him.
我们有节目要演出给他看
"Little"?
“小”?
Okay. Get your groove on.
好了 音乐开始
Ooh, this track is so dope!
哦,这条赛道太恶心了!
Oh, hey, um, Mrs Mutton.
嘿,呃, 马顿太太
Come on, now.
来吧
The whole pack's waiting for you.
大家都在等着你
They're all so excited for your big night.
他们在你的狂欢夜里都很兴奋
All except Uncle Hotspur.
除了霍茨波舅舅
He says I don't have what it takes to be a High Howler.
他说我不会就这样能做个高嚎者
Well, only the best wolves do.
只有最好的狼才能做
I'm serious. He doesn't think I'm ready to lead the pack.
我认真的 他觉得我还没准备好带领族群
Ooh. Maybe he's right.
哦 也许他是对的
No, he's not!
不, 他错了!
I'm ready. I-I know I am.
我准备好了 我--我知道我准备好了
Ha! That's the spirit!
哈! 就是这种精神!
I remember someone else who felt just like this
我记得某人在成人礼之前
before his first warfing.
也是有这样的感觉
Your father.
你父亲
I may not be a werewolf,
我可能不是狼人
but I've worked for this pack long enough
但我为这个族群工作足够长
to know a High Howler when I see one.
能一眼看出高嚎者
That boy is just not High Howler material.
那个小屁孩不会是当高嚎者的料
This pack needs a leader who's as tough on dogs
族群需要一个比狗更强硬的领导者
as he is brave, handsome and charming.
集勇敢,帅气和魅力于一身
Me! I-I'm talking about me!
我! 我在讲我自己!
I've led this pack faithfully for six years.
我忠诚地领导这族群六年了
Every day, my lost dogs' home
每一天,我的流浪狗之家
removes more filthy strays from our streets.
都从街上带走很多脏东西
The grown-ups are talking, petals!
大人在讲话,快走!
I have proven myself over and over.
我已经一次又一次地证明我自己
I am your true leader.
我是你们真正的领导者
A leader who failed to retrieve the moonstone from Cripp.
一个把月亮宝石从克里普身上弄丢的领导者
I've tried, believe me.
我尝试过了,相信我
Learn all about nature's greatest mistake
来看看自然界最大的错误
at my Wolf-a-Torium,
就在狼会所
the world's only werewolf museum!
全球唯一的狼人博物馆
Now with free entry?
不来免费参观一下?
Really? No-one? Not a soul?
不会吧? 没人吗? 鬼影都不多个?
Now!
现在!
Huh?
什么?
Take that, you freaks!
接招吧,你这怪物!
He's armed with toxic silver dust.
他带着有毒的银屑粉
Oh! Feeling a little sleepy, are we?
感觉有点困吧,是不是?
He has wolf-sensing cameras,
他有狼感应镜头
equipped with tranquilliser darts!
有麻♥醉♥枪♥功能的!
We've been lucky so far. Cripp has no concrete proof we exist.
我们目前都很走运 克里普没有实则证据证明我们存在
You've served us well, Hotspur,
你服务得很好,霍茨波
but it's time to make way for Freddy.
但是时候要退位让给弗雷迪
I'll get the stone back. I promise you.
我会把宝石带回来的 我保证
I just need more time.
我只是需要多点时间
Oh! Sorry, Daddy.
对不起,爸爸
Our word is final.
我们就聊到这吧
Did you get the job, Daddy?
爸爸, 你找到工作了吗?
This is for you, Dad.
这是给你的,爸爸
Save me a spot up there, High Howlers of the past!
给我在上面留个位置哦前辈们!
Whoa! Gah! Stupid bucket!
哇!你这笨水桶!
Our future pack leader, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们,我们未来的领袖
Go and play with your toys, kiddies.
去和你们的玩具玩吧,小孩子
You ain't seen nothin' like me yet.
你还没看到我厉害的一面
Freddy out.
弗莱迪出击
Loser.
屌♥丝
Pfft.
噗
Whoa!
哇!
Freddy! There he is.
弗莱迪 他来了
He doesn't look much like his father.
他看着不像他爸
I remember my first warfing...
我想起我的第一次…
It's time.
是时候了
Let the warfing begin!
开始吧
Moon.
月亮
Wow!
哇哦!
Freddy Lupin, step into the light.
弗雷迪卢平,站到月光中间
I'm ready for this.
我准备好了
Urgghhh!
呃啊!
I wasn't ready for that!
我没想到会有这个!
Say hello
跟大坏狼
to the big, bad wolf!
打声招呼!
What is this?
这是什么?
Why is he a dog?
为什么他是只狗?
What? Huh? Oh! It's hideous!
什么? 好可怕!
Really? He turned into a dog?
不是吧?他变成狗了?
Disgraceful!
真丢脸!
Is this a joke? What's going on?
这是在开玩笑吗? 发生什么事了?
Why is everyone looking at me funny?
为什么大家都笑着看我?
Look. Wah!
看 哇!
Get lost, you ugly mutt!
走开你这笨狗!
No!
不
No-no-no-no-no!
不不不不不!
Yes, yes, yes. No!
没错了 不!
电影精选列表