Mmm... stop being weird.
别再怪里怪气的
Okay. Paaaaal?
好的 兄弟?
Why don't you be a paaaaal and take me to the meat?
那你为什么不给我带肉呢兄弟?
Uh, yeah. Uh... hmm.
好的
About that, um... hmm.
关于那个,嗯…
Uh, about what? What's the problem?
关于什么?有什么问题?
Uh... hmm. It's kinda complicated.
就是有点复杂
Mmm, "room full of meat"? "All you can eat"?
“满屋子食物?” “你都可以吃?”
Sounds pretty uncomplicated to me.
这对我来说并不复杂
No... No...
不…
You don't understand. Mmm... the thing is...
你不明白 事情是…
..right now's not the best time for me to bring home a... dog.
…现在我不适宜回家同时带上…狗
I get it.
我懂了
You're a hoity-toity purebred
你就是个自以为是的纯种犬
who looks down his snout at strays like me!
看不起我们这些流浪犬
What? Huh?
什么?
Oh... no, I didn't mean it like that.
不是,我没有那个意思
Played by a poodle? I'm such an idiot!
竟然被贵宾犬耍了? 我真笨!
Batty!
巴蒂!
Batty! Wait!
巴蒂!等等!
Batty?
巴蒂?
Batty?
巴蒂?
I'm sorry.
对不起
Batty?
巴蒂?
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Batty.
巴蒂
Get lost.
走开
You got your dumb ring.
你拿到你的戒指了
Wh... what is this place?
这…这是什么地方?
What does it look like?
这看着像什么?
My home.
我的家
Don't feel bad.
不用难过
It's not the first time I've been ditched.
我不是第一次被抛弃了
You think you're so special.
你以为你很特别
I was supposed to have an owner too.
我也应该有我的家人
And a house.
和屋子
With kids. And toys.
和小孩一起 还有玩具
I want that one.
我要那个
Good luck, girl.
祝你好运
Oh, Batty. I'm sorry.
巴蒂 我很抱歉
The reason I can't take you home, it's...
我不能带你回家的原因是…
..it's not you, it's my family.
不是因为你,是我的家庭
The truth is, you see... I'm a...
事实是,你看…我是个…
..I'm a werewollllll...
…我是个狼嗷呜…
..bl... ergh.
…呃
I'm a werewo...
我是个狼呜呜…
..ooh.
…哦
A what?
一个什么?
I'm a werew-w-w... wuh!
我是狼--l--ang…呜!
You're a were...?
你是lang…?
I'm awaaaaaare... I hurt your feelings?
我发现…我伤到你感情了?
Who am I kidding?
我这是在骗谁呢?
You know what I am?
你知道我是什么吗?
I'm a screw-up.
我是个失败者
That's why my family doesn't want me.
这是为什么我家里人都不要我
Not like this.
与此不同
Like what? Spit it out.
有什么不同? 说出来
This! A stupid fluffy poodle!
这个! 愚蠢的毛绒绒贵妇犬!
They're all so big and fierce
他们又大又凶猛
with their claws and shiny coats.
带有爪子和柔亮的皮毛
That's why I've got to take this ring back.
这就是为什么我要拿回这个戒指
Then they'll take me seriously. See that I'm good enough.
他们才会认真接纳我 刮目相看
You think I'm a weirdo, huh?
你以为我很怪吧?
Uh, hello! Yes!
是的!
Freddy, it doesn't matter how big or strong you are,
弗雷迪, 你有多大多壮都没关系,
or if you bring home some ring.
也无关你是否带戒指回去
It's about what's inside you.
而是你里面有什么
In here.
在这里
My dad used to say something like that.
我爸爸以前也说过类似的话
Bet my version's better. Huh? Huh?
我猜我说得更好
Eh, it was okay.
还行
Ha ha! Houndini! Arggh!
哈哈!汉迪尼! 啊!
Ha ha! Gotcha now!
哈哈! 捉到你了!
Let go of her!
放开她!
Ha ha! Two-for-one deal!
哈哈! 捉一送一啊!
No!
不!
Let me out!
放开我!
Hey, you! Let me out! Let us go!
嘿,你!放我出去! 放我们出去!
Months, I've avoided these guys.
一个月前我就开始避开这些家伙
One day with you and I'm busted!
陪你一天我就马上被捉住了!
No dog has ever come out of this place.
没有狗离开过这地方
Oh, come on. It can't be that bad.
拜托 不可能那么糟吧
It's okay. It's okay. We can handle this.
没事的 没事的 我们能处理这
What was that?!
那是什么?
Okay. We'll make a break for it.
好了 我们要逃出去
Run, Batty! Run!
跑,巴蒂!快跑!
Run! Ugh!
快跑!
Get this thing off of me!
把这东西拿走!
Arggh!
啊!
I just had this dry-cleaned!
我才把这干洗完!
Ugh! Now I've got dog filth all over it!
现在弄得全都是狗的脏东西
Ooh, please, master! I will lick your noble face clean!
噢,主人!请让我把你这高贵的脸舔干净!
Oh! No!
不!
Ugh! Put that tongue away from me, you slobbery mongrel!
把你那舌头弄开,你这混血的口水怪!
Ungrateful little savages!
不领情的蛮种!
Here I am giving them a purpose in life
是我给了他们生命的意义
and what does it get me?
而我得到了什么?
Oh! Look what you did! You made the master sad!
看看你做的好事! 你伤了我主人的心
That makes me mad.
我很生气
And when I get mad...
而当我生气…
Hey, boss? You're not gonna believe who they caught.
老板,你不会相信他们捉到了什么
The Great Houndini!
汉迪尼!
All that fuss over a scruffy piece of fur
为了这肮脏的小东西就大惊小怪的
barely worth the time.
完全不值得
Your friend, on the other hand...
从另一方面来讲,你的朋友
Hmm. Very interesting hair. Wh... wha...?
对毛发很感兴趣 是谁?
Put them in the poochy salon.
把他们放进波奇沙龙
Huh?
什么?
Huh?
什么?
No! Get away!
不! 走开!
Huh?
什么?
Aaaah...
啊!
Huh? Wha...?
什么?
Gets them every time!
给他们每天做一遍!
Next!
下一个!
You've got mail.
你收到一封邮件
Don't think I'm soft on dogs, Lord Hightail...
海窕大人,不要以为我会对狗软弱
..just because my nephew's a poodle.
就因为我的侄子是只贵宾犬
Hotspur? Hotspur?
霍茨波? 霍茨波?
Oh. I just, uh, saw something funny. Sorry.
抱歉,我刚看到有趣的东西
About those dogs at Coldfax.
那些在Coldfax的狗
We're working on a much more permanent solution
我们在研究更持久的办法
to the city's stray dogs problem.
解决流浪狗的问题
I don't care about the city dogs!
我不在乎城市里的狗!
I care about one dog who's supposed to be a wolf!
我在乎的是本应该是狼的狗
What's going on with Freddy?
弗雷迪怎么了?
Hello there, Hotspur Lupin!
你好啊霍茨波卢平!
I've got a cone to pick with you!
我要和你算算账!
Oh, keep away from me, Cripp!
离我远点!
A poodle stole my ring!
有一只贵宾犬偷了我的戒指
电影精选列表