No, no, no, no, no! Noooo!
不,不,不,不,不!不不不不不!
Nooooooooooo!
不不不不不!
No!
不!
A-bye-bye, little rat!
再见了,小老鼠!
Little rat!
小老鼠!
Little rat! Little rat!
小老鼠! 小老鼠!
Little rat! Little rat!
小老鼠! 小老鼠!
"Little rat"?!
“小老鼠”?!
You call me little?!
你说我小?!
Okay, good doggie! I'm not bad anymore! I'm sorry!
好了,乖狗狗!我变乖了!对不起!
Ha ha! Whoo-hoo! We did it!
哈哈!呜呼!我们赢了!
Daddy! Daddy, Freddy locked us in the attic and...
爸爸!爸爸,弗莱迪把我们锁在阁楼里…
Worst thing ever! ..and my phone didn't work!
惨绝人寰! …手♥机♥也坏了!
I need a new phone NOW!
我现在要一台新手♥机♥!
Right now, Daddy!
现在,爸爸!
Ah. Cool. Reception. Have a nice day, Daddy.
酷 有信♥号♥♥了 祝你今天愉快,爸爸
Ha!
哈!
Yes! Moonlight!
太好了!月光!
Yikes!
糟了!
Huh?
什么?
There's no point running, boy!
你没必要跑啊孩子!
Freddy!
弗莱迪!
Wake up! Wake up!
醒醒! 醒醒!
Gah! Come on, you big lump!
快醒来啊你这大个头!
Huh! That kind of felt good.
这感觉真好
Yeah. Go ahead. Step into the moonlight.
对 继续 走到月光里
You'll never be a match for me.
你永远都不是我的对手
Maybe not as a boy.
也许这样子不行
Come on, Freddy. This is your big moment.
来吧,弗莱迪 这是你的重要时刻
They believe in me!
他们相信我!
Huh?
什么?
I know what I am now.
我知道我是什么
Huh?
什么?
A poodle?!
贵宾犬?!
No! A WEREpoodle!
不! 是贵宾犬人!
Go, son!
去吧,孩子!
Get your hands off me!
把你的手拿开!
You can't lock me up like a filthy animal!
你不能像动物那样锁住我!
Looks like everyone got what was coming to them.
看来每个人都有自己的结果
Discrimination!
不公平!
Welcome to Farfang Manor.
欢迎来到法芳庄园
Unlike my uncle,
不像我舅舅
our pack now see worthiness in dogs.
族群现在看到狗狗们的价值
Well, I guess the dogs see some in him too.
当然, 我想狗狗们也看到他的价值
Finished! Ugh!
完事!
A scrumptious Steak-Swirl for you.
这个牛肉味的给你
One Choco-Sausage-flavoured scoop for you...
这个巧克力香肠味的给你…
Ohh, you little cutie!
你这个小可爱!
"Little"?!
"小"?!
"I'm a silver ray of moonlight."
“我是一缕银丝般的月光”
Moon.
月亮
Ball.
球
Ball!
球!
Batty?
巴蒂?
I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it!
我喜欢! 我喜欢!
Since my dad's back,
自从我爸回来后,
I guess that means I don't need to be a High Howler - yet.
我想这意味着我不需要做高嚎者--吧
And I'm cool with that.
我没关系
I've got nothing but time.
我有的是时间
Come on, Freddy! Take the lead!
来吧,弗莱迪! 你带路!
Yeah! Here I come!
耶! 我来啦!
电影精选列表