Kinda like a poodle, mixed with something...
好像贵宾犬,混杂了其他什么东西…
No, no. Nnnnno. ..something wild.
不,不 不不不不 野外的味道
Stop it! I'm not any kind of 'oodle, I'm a boy.
够了! 我不是什么犬,我是男孩
A human? Yep.
人类?是的
Wow.
哇
Someone's been spending too much time with his master.
看来有狗和他的主人相处得太久了
Gah! Why am I explaining myself to a dog?
为什么我要向一只狗解释自己呢?
Just... Look, just stay.
你就…听着,别动
Did you just tell me to stay?!
你刚刚是叫我不要动?!
Uh... No. Uh... maybe.
没有 好像是吧
Whoa, whoa. Whoa. W-wh-whoa there.
喔哦噢哦
Sit. Sit.
坐下 坐下
"Sit"?!
“坐下”?!
You better run along before you get hurt, poodle!
你最好在受到伤害前跑走,小狗!
I'm not a poodle. Human.
我不是狗 是人
See? Two legs?
看到没? 两腿?
Whoa! Yep.
哇哦!好了
Uh, did you hit your head or something?
你的头是不是被什么东西打过?
Ah. Always good to stretch before a walk.
走路前做一下伸展运动是最好的
Aaand here I go.
我就啦
Dah! Seriously, do you need help?
啊! 严肃点,你需要帮忙吗?
Do I look like I need help? Uh, okay.
我看着像是需要帮忙吗? 好的
Last chance, lapdoodle. Yes or no?
最后一次机会 要不要?
Er, no!
呃,不!
Poodles!
小狗!
Well, at least I don't sniff butts!
起码我不会闻屁♥股♥!
Stupid dog.
笨狗
Huh?
什么?
What did you call me?!
你叫我什么?!
Er... nothing.
呃…没什么
You wanna piece of me? Huh? Huh? Huh?
你是要惹我吗?
Yikes!
呀!
What are you looking for, sport?
你在找什么,运动?
I've got bones. Squeaky toys.
我有骨头 发声玩具
Fresh shoes still in the box.
还有盒子里的新鞋
Uh... Not interested. Thank you.
没兴趣 谢谢
Uh! Hey!
嘿!
I'm marking here! Show some respect!
我在做标记! 尊重些!
O... kay.
好的
Um...
嗯…
So, I've been thinking...
那么,我一直在想…
Uh-huh. That must have hurt.
一定很痛了
..and I've decided to let you help me.
…然后我决定让你帮我
If... you know, if... if it makes you feel better.
如果…你知道的,如果这能让你感觉好些
Beat it, pinky.
你走吧,小粉
I'm trying. It's just those dogs won't let me.
我正试着 只是那些狗不放过我
Well, duh!
好吧!
That territory's marked. You gotta take the pee-free route.
那个领域标记 你要走还没有被尿的路
The... the what?
什么?
You really have no idea, huh?
你真的不懂吗?
I need to get to this guy.
我要找到这家伙
A human. Whoa! Agh!
一个人类 哇啊!
Wow. Excellent story.
哇 好棒的故事
Whaa!
哇啊!
So, this guy...
那么,这家伙…
Ow! ..his name's Foxwell Cripp.
他叫福克斯韦尔克里普
He sells ice-cream out of a van.
他在小货车外卖♥♥冰淇淋
The werewolf hunter? That weirdo's your master?
那个狼人猎手? 那怪咖是你的主人?
Gah, no! He's my worst enemy.
不! 他是我的敌人
Really? What'd he do? Break your hair curler?
真的吗? 他做什么了? 弄坏了你的卷发器?
He killed my dad, okay?
他杀了我父亲
And he stole something from him that I have to get back.
他还投了我父亲的东西,我要拿回来
I'm... sorry. Really.
我…非常抱歉 很抱歉
But... I roam alone.
可是…我一直独行
I've got meat.
我有肉
Hmm. I'm listening.
我在听
At my house. A whole room full of.
在我屋子里 整个房♥间都是
Chops. And steaks. Sausages.
猪排 牛肉 还有香肠
You get me to Cripp and it's all yours.
你带我找到克里普,那些东西都是你的了
And why should I trust you?
我为什么要相信你?
Well, because a wollll...
因为狼…
Because... I never lie.
因为…我从不撒谎
Okay. I'll bite.
行 我接受
Wha...?
什么?
You'll help me?
你肯帮我?
Sure. If you can keep up!
当然 如果你追得上!
Arggh!
啊!
You won't get away this time, Houndini!
你这次逃不掉了,汉迪尼!
Heyyyy-yah!
嘿呀!
Yeah! Not for a 47th night in a row!
没错! 连续47天,今晚捉定你了!
Hyaaaaa-ha!
嘿啊--哈
Sorry.
对不起
Ha! Nobody captures Batty the Great Houndini!
哈! 没有人能捉到我!
Hiiyaaaaa!
咿呀呀呀!
Too slow!
太慢了!
Over here, boy!
这边!
Ooh! Uh! Ooh, whee!
呜! 好像!
Over here! Ha ha!
在这里! 哈哈!
Oooh!
唔!
Houndini...!
汉迪尼!
You know, I was just about to jump in,
你看, 我正准备出手,
but you already finished them off.
但你已经搞定他们了
Uh-huh. Let's go, pinky.
走吧,小粉
O-kay!
好的!
And the name's Freddy!
我叫弗雷迪!
Whoa! Ow!
哇!
Really? Oh!
不是吧?
Hey, look at me, look at me.
嘿,看着我,看着我
If we're gonna be seen together, you...
如果我们被看到一起走,你…
..you need to start acting like a real dog.
…你要表现得像一只狗
I don't have time! I need to get to Cripp!
我没时间了! 我要找到克里普!
Act like a dog.
像一只狗
Or I'm not taking you anywhere.
不然我不会带你去任何地方
No! I need to get to Cripp!
不! 我要找到克里普!
Last chance, poodle.
最后一次机会,贵宾犬
I'll never pee in public.
我没试过当众小便
Ha ha! We'll see.
哈哈!我们拭目以待
Whoa!
哇!
Huh?
什么?
Gimme that!
给我!
Yeah! This feels good!
哇!这感觉很好!
Arggh!
啊!
Okay, Freddy. Last lesson.
好了,弗雷迪 最后一刻
Werewolves are evil!
狼人都是恶魔!
What? Says who?
什么?谁说的?
Um, just every dog ever.
嗯,每一只狗都说过
Werewolves run around at night pretending to help people,
狼人晚上到处出没装作在救人,
but they're really stone-cold psychos
但他们是冷血的疯子
who sacrifice puppies to their moon god!
把小狗献祭给他们的月神
W-what?
什么?
They drink blood at night
他们晚上喝血
and sleep in freaky coffins during the day.
早上谁在可怕的棺材里
That's not true!
这是假的!
I don't know where you're getting your information from,
我不知道你哪里听到的消息
but werewolves are...
但狼人是…
Why are you defending them?
你为什么帮他们说好话?
Are you some kind of wolf-lover or something? Huh?
你是那些爱狼者还是之类的?
Wha... Uh...
什么…
Because if you are, you're on your own, buddy.
如果你是,那你自己一个人好了,伙计
Wh...? No, no, no, no, no, no. No.
啥…? 不不不不不
电影精选列表