What's that got to do with me?!
这跟我有什么关系?!
I intend to find out! It had your crest on its collar!
是我发现的! 它的颈圈上有你的徽章!
It was a targeted attack! Out.
这是有预谋的攻击! 出来
Okay!
好了!
Thank you!
谢谢你!
What the...?!
什么?!
A poodle stole his ring! Huh!
贵宾犬偷了他的戒指!
Freddy?
弗雷迪?
Hotspur! What the blazes is going on?!
霍茨波! 发生什么事了?!
Oh, I-I-I'm sorry. No, what? No, you're breaking up.
对不起 什么?不,我听不清你说什么
I can't hear you. No...
我听不到 喂…
Get me to Coldfax! Now!
立刻去Coldfax那里!快!
Get your mitts off me!
放开你的手!
You can't do this to us!
你不能这样做!
You animals!
你这畜生!
Is it really you?
真的是你吗?
No! It can't be!
不! 不可能!
Oh! Ball?
球?
Houndini?!
汉迪尼?!
And Freddy Lupin. Uh, we're a... we're a team.
还有我弗雷迪卢平 我们…我们是一个队伍的
I thought you ran alone, Houndini.
我以为你一直单兵作战
It's complicated.
这很复杂
Name's Twitchy. Top dog around here.
我叫特维奇 这里的首领
You? But... but you're so...
你?可是…你非常…
..little.
…小
Did you just call me little?!
你是说我小吗?!
Erm... no?
呃…不是
Maybe just a teeny bit.
只是有一点点小
Teeny? Teeny?!
一点点?
I will end you!
我终结你!
I was the biggest in my litter, you know!
我可是我家里最大的,知道吗!
Whoa there, Twitch. Whoa. Easy, lass.
哇噢特维奇 放松点,女士
Look into my eyes. Grrr!
看着我的眼 惹!
Look at me.
看着我
Loooook.
看
Ah, that's better. Remember our anger management mantra?
好多了 还记得我们的冷静诗吗?
Say it!
说吧
I'm a... golden... ray of sunshine.
我是…一缕…灿烂的阳光
And?
然后呢
Perfect in every way.
十全十美
"And as I warm the daisies"? Hmm?
“我温暖着大地植物”
And I bid them all good day.
我想他们问好
You know that literally makes no sense, right?
你知道这根本没有的吧?
Are you still angry?
你还生气吗?
No...
没有…
Okay. You're forgiven. For now.
好了 我原谅你 暂时如此
Hey. Name's Hamish.
嘿 我叫哈米什
Pack psychologist, uh, naturopup,
大家的心理师,理疗师
shaman, healer of ills, friend.
僧人,医生,朋友
Hey. Hmm.
你好
This bruiser here, he's called Bruno.
这大个子,叫布鲁诺
Ball. All he says is "ball".
球 他只会说“球”
Okay. Well, make yourselves at home.
好了,当是自己的家吧
Oh, no, no. I-I need to get out of here.
不 我要离开这里
Hmm. Where does this lead to?
这个能去哪里?
Ball! No!
球! 不!
Are you crazy?!
你疯了吗?!
That's where the dog-eating dungeon ogre lives!
下面是住着吃狗妖怪的地牢
Dog-eating what?!
吃狗的?!
Nobody gets out of here.
没狗离开过这里
Believe me, we've tried everything.
相信我, 我试过所有方法了
Freedom!
自♥由♥!
Ball.
球
Whoo! Freedom!
哇哦!自♥由♥!
Whoohoo! Here we go!
呜呼! 我们来了!
Okay, obviously you've never worked
很明显你们没有
with Freddy Lupin and the Great Houndini.
和我们一起合作过
Give me 24 hours. I'll find a way.
给我24小时 我会找到出路
24 hours?!
24小时?!
I don't have that long! I need to get home.
我等不了那么久! 我要回家
I need time to think.
我要花时间去想
Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool.
行行行行行行行
Okay, agree. That's great. Cool. Okay.
好 行 可以 没错 对
So... have you thought about it yet?
那么…你想到了吗?
No.
没?
How about now?
现在呢?
No.
没
How about now? No!
现在呢? 不!
How about now?
现在呢?
How about no?
说了没有
How about now? Yes!
现在呢? 有了!
Really?! No.
真的吗?! 假的
Yes.
对
Huh? She's in here.
她在这里
Uncle Hotspur?! "Uncle"?
霍茨波舅舅?! 舅舅?
The red wolf! Grrrr!
红狼!
Uncle! Uncle!
舅舅!舅舅!
Uncle, you came to get me! I can't believe it!
不敢相信!舅舅,你来带我走!
Yes. That's the one.
没错,就是那个
Heh heh!
呵呵!
It's a pity to lose it.
失去它真可惜
One of our more unique-looking specimens.
我们唯一一个独特的样品
You go on. I just need a moment.
你继续 我需要一点时间
You have the moonstone, yes?
你有月亮宝石,对吧?
Where is it?
在哪里?
Whoa!
哇噢!
You won't believe how we got it!
你不敢相信我们是怎么拿到的!
You've done well, boy.
你做得很好,孩子
It wasn't just me. It was Batty too.
不止是我 还有巴蒂
Whoa, wait. I can't leave my friend Batty.
等一下 我不能丢下我的朋友巴蒂
Don't worry. You won't.
别担心 不会的
In fact, you can stay here with her. For good.
其实, 你可以留下来陪她 一辈子
What? No!
什么?不!
I-I need to come home and return the moonstone.
我要回家把月亮宝石还回去
Then I'll be wolf-worthy. Right?
这样我就可以变狼了,是不是?
Come, now, Freddy. Nothing can fix you.
算吧,弗雷迪 没人能帮到你
You're just not wolf material.
你只不过是非合适人选
Yep, you're right.
对,你说的没错
The poodle's too valuable to lose. Keep it.
这贵宾犬丢了就可惜了,你留着吧
No! No, no! Uncle! Uncle!
不!不!舅舅!舅舅!
Lucky brat. I've got a big surprise for you.
幸运儿 我有个大惊喜等着你
Wh... what?
什么?
Take her away!
带走她!
Wait! No, no! Uncle!
等等!不!舅舅!
When the time comes, all you have to do
时机一到,你只需要
is press this button.
按下这按钮
Excellent. I want the machine up and running tonight.
太好了 我要着机器今晚一直保持运行
But... b-b-but we still have some kinks.
可…可是我们还有一些头发结
Unkink them! It must be tonight!
那就解开它! 一定要今晚!
Yes, sir.
是的
Unkink yourself, you ungrateful pustule!
解你自己吧,你这没良心的家伙!
He left me.
他丢下我了
I... I mean... I can't believe...
我…难以置信…
He left me!
他丢下我了!
Um, how is your uncle a werewolf?
为什么你的舅舅是个狼人?
Uh... um...
呃…
Man, this must be one of those
天,这一定是那些
strange new crossbreeding programs.
稀奇古怪的杂交项目
Who ARE you?
你是谁?
WHAT are you?
你是什么?
电影精选列表