剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
Okay, okay! They're mine, they're mine!
好吧 照片是我的
Okay, I... I never touched them, I swear.
好了吗 我... 我从没碰她们 我发誓
They would fall asleep and I would take their tops off,
她们睡着后 我会脱掉她们的上衣
snap a few photos, which I wouldn't share with anyone, and then...
拍几张照片 我没和任何人分享过 然后...
Who gets hurt? Nobody. They don't even remember.
伤到谁了吗 没有啊 她们甚至都不记得了
Delilah remembers.
黛丽拉记得
You're wrong.
你错了
And if you believe any of what you just said, you're sick.
如果你真觉得自己说得有道理 就太变♥态♥了
These are kids.
她们是孩子
Listen, man, if I did this to your girlfriend...
听着伙计 如果我曾经...
a long time ago or something, I'm really sorry.
伤害过你的女朋友 很抱歉
I'm sorry. I...
对不起 我...
I can pay you both.
我可以给你俩钱
I don't want your money.
我不想要你的钱
I want your confession on video.
我要你在视频里认罪
What?
什么
I can't do that.
我不能那么做
That would destroy me. I'd lose everything.
那会毁了我的 我会失去一切
You deserve to.
你活该
No, no, no! Okay, okay, okay! I'll do it, I'll do it! Please.
不要 好吧 我会认罪的 请住手
Remember...
记住...
this is of your own volition.
这是你自己的意愿
Okay.
好
Don't look so scared. Take a breath.
别看起来那么害怕 深呼吸
Now, look into the camera.
现在 看着镜头
What do you want me to say? What, I'm...?
你想让我说什么 怎么 我是...
I'm a sicko?
我是变♥态♥
Okay, fine, I'm... I'm bad.
好吧 我... 我是坏人
All right, I'm disgusting.
好了吧 我很恶心
What, do you think I like this shit?!
你以为我喜欢这样吗
My stepdad, he... he touched me.
我继父 他... 他碰了我
Stop that.
别说这些
When I told my mom about it, she made me promise not to tell anyone.
我告诉我妈时 她逼我保证不会告诉任何人
No, stop. I don't want stories. All this started when I was nine.
不 住嘴 我不想听故事 一切都是从我九岁那年开始的
I was only nine years old. Henderson... Henderson, shut up.
我只有九岁 亨德森... 亨德森 闭嘴
This happened to you too, didn't it? No. No, no, no.
你也遇过吧 不不不
That's why you're doing this? No.
所以你要这么做 不
You hate yourself so you're trying to destroy me?
你恨你自己 所以你想毁了我
I'm warning you.
我警告你
We're the same. No, no...
我们是一样的 不 不...
I'm nothing... like you.
我一点儿都... 不像你
I know you. You...
我认识你 你...
You're from my party, right? You're Forty's friend.
你来过我的派对 对吧 你是费提的朋友
You were trying to help him, you were trying to be a hero.
你想帮他 你想当英雄
Is that what you think this is, huh?
你是这么想的吗
You feel like you're a piece of shit so you're trying to be a hero.
你觉得自己是个烂人 所以你想当英雄
That's enough. Ruining my life is not gonna save you
够了 毁了我的生活不会让你
from your demons, all right? What we went through, this shit stays.
从自己的问题中解脱 我们经历的破事 会一直缠着我们
No amount of sex or drugs or success or religion
性 毒品 又或是成功 宗教
or surviving fucking ball cancer,
没有死于该死的睾丸癌
that's not gonna save you, okay? Nothing can.
都不会拯救你 明白吗 什么都不能
He's trying to get in my head.
他想控制我的思想
Love can. We're nothing alike.
爱可以 我们一点儿都不像
Love is the biggest phony of them all.
爱是最虚伪的
You want something real? An orgasm is real.
你想要真实的东西 高♥潮♥是真的
He's desperate.
他很绝望
He's trying to win with words and ideas that add up to nothing,
他想用空洞的语言和观念动摇我
but the truth: he is bad.
但事实是 他是坏人
Someone needs to stop him and he knows it.
有人得阻止他 他知道的
No.
不
No, this isn't me.
不 这不是我
This isn't me anymore.
我再也不是那样的了
I didn't want to do that. I didn't do that.
我不想这么做 我没做这些
Get it together.
振作起来
A suicide.
自杀
He slit his wrist, regretted it...
他划破了自己的手腕 后悔了...
went for help, fell going up the stairs.
想去求助 然后摔下了楼梯
No, no no no, can't have another jar of urine scenario.
不 不能再出现留了一罐尿的事情了
Shit.
擦
Hendy?
亨迪
All right, later, loser.
好吧 回头见 废物
I'm leaving.
我要走了
I just have to clean up my blood.
我只需清理掉我的血迹
No, no, no! That is my blood mixing with his.
不要 把我俩的血混合了
The robots are not our friends.
机器人不是我们的朋友
This can still look like an ill-conceived suicide.
现在看着仍像场欠考虑的自杀
I just need to clean what got smeared
我只需清理掉弄脏的东西
while leaving the rest alone.
其他的别管
I can still be good.
我会没事的
Tonight was just a setback. Everyone has setbacks.
今晚只是次挫折 每个人都会遇到挫折
Okay, okay. Be cool.
好的 好的 冷静
Is there a problem, officer? You were illegally crossing, sir.
有什么问题吗 警官 你闯红灯了 先生
A little late to be taking out the trash, huh?
现在出门丢垃圾有些晚吧
What's in the bag?
袋子里是什么
Stuff... for Goodwill.
东西... 捐赠用的
This is it, the end of our story.
到此为止了 这就是我们的结局
Hendy was right, I was delusional to think love could save me.
亨迪是对的 认为爱可以救我简直是妄想
What the...?
这是...
These are limited edition.
这是限♥量♥版的
They're too... big.
这个... 太大了
They're yours if you want 'em.
想要可以给你
All right, here.
好吧 拿着你的东西
I was gonna write you up for jaywalking, but, uh...
本来要算你闯红灯的 但...
you can go.
你可以走了
I've been spared.
我逃过一劫
I've been saved, and there has to be a reason for that.
我被拯救了 一定有什么原因
Maybe it's because Hendy was wrong.
可能因为亨迪是错的吧
Love is real, and I have more to give.
爱是真的 我还有更多可以给予
Hey, man, uh, can I get a Texas Trio?
兄弟 给我个德克萨斯三重奏
And the bread, is that gluten-free?
还有面包 是不含麸质的吗
Do you have gluten-free bread? Could you work that out for me?
你有不含麸质的面包吗 能给我做一个吗
Yeah, we got that. No problem.
我们有的 没问题
How are you, dude?
你怎么样 兄弟
Good. Just getting my grub on.
挺好 只是在买♥♥吃的
Gonna go on a a diet for sure.
以后一定要节食
Maybe it's because I help people
也许是因为我帮助了
who need someone to look out for them.
那些需要被照顾的人
Growing up,
长大
I felt unsafe.
让我感到不安
Powerless.
无力
I'm so sorry.
对不起
You kept Mama's secret.
你守护了妈妈的秘密
Joey, you're such a good boy.
乔伊 你真是个好孩子
Do you want to know another secret?
你想知道另一个秘密吗
One of these days...
总有一天...
I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch.
我要杀了那个挨千刀的
All your fake passport stuff,
你所有的假护照工具
everything you need.
所有你需要的
You're...
你要...
letting me out?
让我出去
This might be the dumbest mistake I've ever made,
这个可能是我犯的最蠢的错误
but if Will's right,
但如果威尔是对的
it's also the one thing that will prove...
这么做也能证明...
that I'm good.
我是好人
I knew it.
我就知道
I knew you'd do the right thing.
我知道你会做正确的事
I can rest now, Love,
我现在可以休息了 爱
knowing I'm the man you want me to be
因为我知道自己是你想要的那种男人
and the bad is behind us.
而且没有坏事会阻挡我们
You ready? Yeah, but we need to buy another ticket.
准备好了吗 好了 但我们要再买♥♥张票
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表