剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
Another date?
又要约会吗
It's just dinner with a friend.
只是和朋友吃晚餐
You’re a good friend...
你是个好朋友...
Joe.
乔
My name.
我的名字
My real name in your mouth is like poetry.
我的真名 被你念出 就像首诗
No matter what happens,
不管发生什么
no matter how much self-work I do,
不管我做了多少自我工作
a part of me will always miss the home that is you.
总有那么一个我 时刻想念着由你组成的家
And I’m okay with that, Love.
我没意见 乐芙
What in the actual... fuck?
到底他妈... 怎么回事
Holy shit, perv!
卧♥槽♥ 变♥态♥
Hey, Finch, it’s me. Uh...
芬奇 是我...
Just call me back.
给我回电♥话♥
I got a nanny cam
我那疯子前任闯来我家后
in my apartment when my crazy ex... broke in.
我在公♥寓♥装了... 监控摄像头
I was gonna ask if you wanted to have dinner tonight.
我本来想问你要不要一起吃晚饭的
Until I saw you’d already been by.
直到我看见你已经来过了
And found some keys.
找到了钥匙
Give me the phone.
把手♥机♥给我
Don’t make me take it.
不逼我去抢
What are you gonna do?
你要怎么办
I will scream.
我会喊的
It's soundproof.
这是隔音的
Just think about Ellie.
想想艾莉
She will be alone.
她会孤身一人的
Hey, booger.
小家伙
This is Dale.
这是 戴尔
Say hi.
打声招呼吧
Come on. Get in the car.
来 上车
Your dad will be home any minute.
你♥爸♥随时可能会回来
You said it would just be us.
你说过只有我们两个
How exactly did you think that was gonna happen?
你觉得怎么可能呢
Come on. I don’t have time for this. Get in, Joey.
来 没时间讨论这些了 上车 乔伊
Get in the car.
上车
No.
不
Oh, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
不 不 不
Don't panic.
不要紧张
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
I would never do anything to hurt you or Ellie.
我不会做任何伤害你或艾莉的事
Will, please, do not leave me in here!
威尔 求你别把我留在这儿
I just need to make some arrangements, and you will never see me again.
我只是需要做些计划 你就永远不会见到我了
I promise you and Ellie will be fine.
我保证 你和艾莉会没事的
Together.
你们会在一起
I just need you to trust me.
我只需要你相信我
Can you trust me, Delilah?
你能相信我吗 黛丽拉
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表