剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
So, Copper River next week then? Sounds good.
下周去科珀河 好主意
Is that a promise? You bet.
保证吗 当然
All right, fingers crossed. Tell Theresa I said hi.
很好 希望如此 替我向特丽萨问好
Thanks. Will do, Love.
谢谢 我会的 乐芙
I'm an optimist.
我是个乐观的人
And that, Love, is why I'm gonna say,
所以 乐芙 我想说
"I can't wait to tell our story to our kids."
"真想把我们的故事 告诉我们的孩子了"
I know, it's hardly begun,
我知道 我们还没开始
but it's how I've always been.
但我一直都是这样
Even as a kid, one glance from a girl
就算是小时候 一个女孩看我一眼
and I was trying out my last name with hers.
我就已经想到我们的婚姻了
I don't think that's wrong.
我不认为这有错
I think love should come out of nowhere, sweep you up completely.
爱情就该是突如其来 毫无预兆地牵着你走
But let's not conflate optimism with certitude.
但是 不要将乐观与确信混为一谈
I've learned some hard lessons,
我经历了惨痛的教训
fools do rush in.
蠢人鲁莽
And I've been the fool more than once.
我已经蠢了不只一次
If I'm honest, I saw red flags
说实话 我注意到了不对的苗头
and explained them away.
却自己为她们开脱
I wanted love so badly,
我太渴望爱情了
which is why I have to see with clear eyes now.
所以现在我一定要擦亮眼睛
You know what? I'm gonna wait for the kings.
这样 我要等大马蛟鱼
Okay. Which is, like, soon?
好吧 那是 会很快吗
Find those flags before we've gone too far.
在我们还没发展太久前 找到问题
What's her name?
她叫什么
Cindy. Cindy?
辛迪 辛迪
And this isn't to say I'm not optimistic, so...
这不是说我就不乐观 所以...
our story, I suppose it begins a week ago.
我俩的故事 大概是从一周前开始的
I got here, and within minutes, I knew...
我来到了这里 不出几分钟 我就知道...
I'm in a strange land.
自己身处异乡
Duck-lipped,
满大街都是嘟着嘴假装性感
stoned, suspiciously happy lemmings everywhere you look.
或嗑了药 或看似快乐的随大流之人
This guy, LA in a nutshell:
这个人 洛杉矶的缩写
the Unabomber with a three-picture deal.
签下三部电影合约的 航♥空♥炸♥弹♥客
Welcome to a city where people trying to disappear
欢迎来到这个充满想消失
aren't actually trying.
却没有付诸努力的人的城市
Can I get a selfie with you?
我能和你拍张自♥拍♥吗
Yeah, sure.
当然 没问题
Poor guy.
可怜的家伙
Must really hate all the attention.
想必很讨厌成为焦点吧
All right, have a good one. Hendy, can I get one?
好 玩得开心 亨迪 我能也和你拍一个吗
And then there was me,
然后 还有我
the one in four million not wanting to be discovered.
隐藏在四百万人中 不想被发现
All right.
好吧
Step one in my effort...
努力的第一步...
tacos with a man with a means
和一个能给我新身份
to bring a new, unlocatable me into existence,
让我无法被追踪的男人 吃塔可饼
at least according to his carefully worded ad on Craigslist.
至少他在网上发布的措辞谨慎的广♥告♥上是这么说的
Ever think how basically everything now is GMO frankenfood?
有没有想过 现在几乎所有东西都是转基因食品
Like... like, what exactly
就好像... 到底
is all of this hacked corn doing to our epigenetics, right?
这些转基因玉米会在遗传上有什么影响 对吧
Apparently, California's got its own brand of conspiracy theorists.
很明显 加利福尼亚 也有其独特的阴谋论者
Yes, take caution, lest you have a less-clean liver.
没错 小心 免得你的肝会变得不干净
You can give pigs fresh air so they don't even need antibiotics.
你可以给猪提供新鲜的空气 这样它们就不需要抗生素了
Just a thought.
只是个想法
Cages are never the answer. Totally, never.
关笼子里总不是个办法 没错 当然
So, what I need... I got you.
所以 我需要... 我知道
Get out, no trace.
脱身 不留痕迹
If I want to leave today, say... Say, to Mexico...
如果我想今天离开 比如... 去墨西哥...
Great choice.
好选择
Food's cleaner, cheap, you'll love living there.
食物更干净 更便宜 你会喜欢那的
But I can't stay forever.
但我不能永远留在那
I have unfinished business here.
我在这还有没做完的事
But would not recommend a return trip.
但不建议你回程
Getting out to escape Candace was imperative,
出国逃离坎迪丝很紧迫
but so too was the option to return
拥有能返回的选择也是
and actually deal with her when I was ready.
等我准备好 就要和她做个了结
What I need is something more comprehensive.
我需要更全面的计划
Okay.
好吧
Here's the deal.
是这样的
Truly airtight, livable ID takes... years.
想要完美无缺 可用的身份证需要... 花几年时间
The Will you see before you,
你面前的这位威尔
I micro-tweezed like a bonsai for a decade.
10年里 我完美地活在这个假身份里
I'm employable.
我能工作
Background check me, good luck not dozing off.
查查我的背景 稀疏平常
Actual face online?
想网上查实际的长相
No, can't find it.
不 找不到
But google me and I feel real.
但用谷歌♥搜一下我 我是真实存在的
And that, my friend, is a labor of love
这一切 花了很多心血
far too intensive to even put a price on.
太用心了 没办法用钱算
Okay, I get it.
好 我知道了
I appreciate you can even help me at all.
感谢你居然能帮到我
Uh, so do you have it with you or...?
所以你带来了吗 还是...
Follow me.
跟我来
I realized that with my Candace issues,
我意识到 因为坎迪丝的事
buying what this guy had to offer wasn't enough,
购买♥♥这个人提供的东西是不够的
and I didn't have ten years to methodically sculpt a new identity.
而且 我没有10年时间去塑造一个新身份
You got the benefit of being a white dude.
作为白种男人 你有优势
No one ever suspects shit when it's a white dude.
从来没人怀疑白种男人
I realized I needed to be him.
我意识到我要成为他
Will seems okay for a guy who's been in a box for a week.
作为一个在密室待了一周的人 威尔状态还不错
Without Mr. Mooney's help
没有穆尼先生的帮助
it took two full days to put this thing together.
我花了整整两天建了这个
Stressful doing it with Will watching me, tied up.
有威尔被绑着在一旁看着我 压力颇大
You should be so proud of yourself.
你该为自己骄傲
Three quarter-inch plexi's a beast.
两厘米厚的树脂玻璃非常坚固
Yet those edges are a thing of beauty.
但这些棱角本身就是种美
Attention to detail...
注重细节...
I gotta think Mooney would be impressed.
穆尼肯定会赞叹不已
I'm guessing it represents more to you too.
我猜这对你来说同样意味着很多
Safe space, perhaps?
大概是安全的地方
One you felt you needed as a child for protection...
就像儿时需要保护...
I know everyone in this town likes to talk about their feelings,
我知道这里每个人 都爱谈论自己的感受
so if you want a therapy session...
所以 如果你想要心理咨♥询♥...
tell me about Jasper.
告诉我关于贾斯帕的事
Look at you now.
瞧瞧你现在
Able to put yourself on the outside,
你在外面
that must be so empowering...
一定感觉大权在握吧
Who... is Jasper?
谁... 是贾斯帕
Come on.
拜托
He said you have something of his.
他说你拿了他的东西
He's looking for me.
他在找我
Cannot keep me in here, Joe. I told you, this is temporary.
你不能把我困在这 乔 我告诉你了 这是暂时的
Then what is the plan?
计划是什么
I'm... Look, I didn't... I'm... I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我... 我没... 我... 对不起 对不起
I didn't... I didn't think.
我没... 没去多想
I acted.
我直接做了
It was an emergency.
当时很紧急
You can let me out. That's great, I would love to.
你可以放我出去 很好 我想这么做
Let's just figure out a way to do that safely for us both.
我们想个对我俩都安全的办法
As soon as Jasper goes away.
只要解决了贾斯帕
See, you're not hearing me.
看 你没听我说
This cage isn't great.
我不想被关笼子里
I need light.
我需要光
I need my meds.
我需要药
This isn't gonna be good for you.
这对你没好处
If you want me to consider your needs... just tell me what this guy wants.
如果你想让我考虑你的需求... 就告诉我那个人想要什么
Jasper Krenn.
贾斯帕·克雷恩
Met him on what a layperson might term "the dark web," all right?
是在外行人所谓的"暗网"上碰到的 好吗
Not even a client. I looked into the guy...
都不算我的客户 我查了这个人...
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表