剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
We're friends, Delilah. We're good friends.
我们是朋友 黛丽拉 我们是好朋友
I'm not going to hurt you.
我不会伤害你
Please!
求求你
But I wouldn't have. No.
但我应该没这么做 没有
No, no... no.
不 不... 不会
I don't want to die in here.
我不想死在这儿
You won't.
你不会的
I promised. I meant it. I wouldn't have done this.
我保证过的 我是认真的 我不会这么做的
I worked so hard for you, Love.
我这么努力都是为了你 乐芙
This couldn't have been me.
这不是我
But she was a threat to us.
但她对我们来说是个威胁
She could've exposed me. Kept me from you.
她会曝光我 让我远离你
I had motive.
我有动机
I want to be with you.
我想和你在一起
No, it doesn't make sense.
不 这说不通
Because if I did this, I don't deserve you.
因为如果我这么做了 我就不值得拥有你
What it makes me, there could be no us.
那样的我 没法和你组成我们
I knew that. I knew that!
我就知道 我就知道
The acid.
致幻剂
What happened last night?
昨晚发生了什么
I have to know who killed Delilah.
我必须知道是谁杀了黛丽拉
Even if it was me.
即使是我
The bar. We were at the bar.
酒吧 我们在酒吧
Everything was fine. And that was... What? Eight-ish?
一切正常 那是什么时候... 八点多
Cheers!
干杯
That is the time you started drinking.
那时你开始喝水
You drugged me?
你给我下药了吗
Dosed, 8:52 p.m.
下药 晚上八点五十二
And then things were not fine. I don't know where or when the fuck I was.
然后事情就不正常了 我不知道自己在哪 几点了
Are you really leaving LA?
你真的要离开洛杉矶了
My daughter's having one of her drama queen days.
我女儿现在有点矫情
Too much time unaccounted for.
有太多时候不知道自己在哪
That is time to murder.
那就是杀人的时间
If not, where was I? What the hell was I doing?
如果不是 我在哪 我又在干什么
Go for Forty. Forty, I am so glad I got you.
这里是费提 费提 真高兴你接我电♥话♥
I was hoping that...
我在想...
Sucker. Leave a message.
傻♥逼♥ 请留言
Hey, it's me. It's Joe.
喂 是我 乔
Oh, what a night.
昨晚真是够了
I wanted to check in on you, so call me when you get this. Thanks.
只想问问你怎样了 收到留言就给我电♥话♥ 谢谢
Okay, step one.
好 第一步
She needs to be alive. I can't have people looking for her.
她必须要活着 不能让人一直在找她
Like Officer other David Fincher.
比如另一个大卫·芬奇警官
Shit. Ellie.
操 艾莉
No, I couldn't have done this to her.
不 我应该没这么做
Right. Facial recognition. That's great.
好 面部识别 很好
Let's go.
来吧
Shit!
擦
I can't just leave her here.
我不能就把她留在这儿
Whoever did this either left in a hurry or just wanted this to be my mess.
不管是谁做的这些 他不是离开得太匆忙 就是想把烂摊子丢给我
Is this a frame job?
这是要陷害吗
Are the police on their way?
警♥察♥在路上了吗
I should run.
我应该逃跑
No. I can't leave her here.
不 我不能把她留在这儿
I can't leave her for anyone to find.
我不能让任何人找到她
I also can't move her in broad daylight. I've got to wait till dark.
我也不能在白天挪她 必须等到晚上
It's taking a chance either way,
不管是哪种办法 都很冒险
but Los Angeles heat,
但洛杉矶很热
decomp's gonna happen fast.
很快就会开始腐蚀
At best, buys five to six hours. But I'll make the most of it.
最多能争取五六个小时 但我要最大化利用时间
Figure out what the hell happened last night.
搞清楚昨晚到底发生了什么
T, M.
T M
Dude, slow down. You'll be dead before you kiss the girl.
兄弟 慢点儿 你这样到死都亲不到那个女孩
He was the only one who knew this was here.
他是唯一知道笼子在这里的人
I took his name. Caged him.
我抢了他的名字 把他关到这里
I mean, revenge wouldn't be out of the question.
复仇完全是合理的
Why kill Delilah, not me, though?
但为什么要杀了黛丽拉 而不是我
You exposed us, and now they're...
你暴露了我们 现在他们...
Could have been off his meds. Right.
他可能没吃药 没错
Hello?
你好
Kamusta?
你好
Uh, hi. I'm looking for Will.
你好 我找威尔
Hello?
喂
He didn't give a real number
他给的电♥话♥号♥码不是真的
because he is not in Manila?
因为他没在马尼拉
He was here, killing Delilah?
他人在这儿 杀了黛丽拉
Hello, friend! What's up?
你好 朋友 怎么样啊
Will!
威尔
Oh! See that? Living proof.
看到了吗 活生生的证明
I have let people out of the cage,
我把人放了
made friends, even, from the experience.
甚至还因此交了朋友
Was that Gigi who just picked up?
刚才接电♥话♥的是吉吉吗
It's everything I told you, man.
我说的都是实话 老兄
I never doubted it.
我从未怀疑过
Okay, I did. But I shouldn't have.
好吧 我怀疑过 但我不该那样
Like I shouldn't have considered Will a suspect.
就像我不该怀疑威尔是凶手
He is a good man.
他是个好人
Why do you look like someone hit you on the head with a rock,
你怎么看起来像被人用石头砸了头
threw you in the trunk of their car?
然后被扔到车厢后面
I'm tired, that's all.
我累了 只是这样
Talk to a brother. Joe, you can tell me.
和朋友说说吧 乔 你可以告诉我
Why do you think I gave you my real number?
你以为我为什么给了你真号♥码
Honestly, Will, you have some real mental health issues.
说实话 威尔 你真的精神有问题
Because...
因为...
I know you can get yourself in interesting jams.
我知道你可以把自己陷入有趣的困境
But you want to do right.
但你想做对的事
If I can help... Why do you wanna help me?
如果我能帮你... 你为什么想帮我
We all just gotta just try and do the decent thing, moving forward.
我们都只是努力想做正确的事 然后向前看
You know when you pick up a spider,
你知道当你捡起一只蜘蛛后
and you bring it outside because you want it to live?
想把它带到外面 因为你想它活着
But let's say when it's in your hand,
但假如蜘蛛在你手上时
it dies anyway, and you don't know if it's your fault.
还是死了 你不知道是不是你的错
But it was in your hand?
但它在你手里
Well, no, it's... I mean, it's an imperfect metaphor,
不 这... 这个比喻不完美
but the... the point is, you... you wanted it... to live.
但... 关键是 你... 你想让它活
If I'm hearing you right...
如果我理解正确的话...
you have someone in your cage...
你把人关进了牢里...
who is now dead.
现在人死了
But you don't think you killed them.
但你不觉得是自己杀了他们
Will, it wasn't me.
威尔 不是我♥干♥的
I mean, I don't know that because I was on a lot of drugs.
我不知道 我磕了很多药
But I was going to let her go.
但我想放她出去的
Just like you.
就像放你走一样
I don't think you'd kill someone you intended to keep alive.
我不觉得你会杀了想给条生路的人
Honestly, Will, I don't know what happened, and I have to know.
说实话威尔 我不知道发生了什么 我必须要知道
I really feel like I... I would not have done this.
我真觉得... 我不会那么做
I believe you.
我相信你
But, end of the day... only you know who you really are.
但说到底... 只有你知道你是谁
Whether you really wanted to let that spider go or not.
你到底想不想让那只蜘蛛出去
Thanks, Will.
谢谢你 威尔
Anytime, Will.
随时欢迎 威尔
I don't think I did this to you.
我不觉得是我杀了你
I'm going to prove I didn't.
我要向你证明 我没有
Find out who did.
找到是谁做的
Far be it from Forty to answer a text.
让费提回个短♥信♥太难了
Especially when he's responsible for my night being a black hole.
特别是在他是导致我昨晚失忆的罪魁祸首时
I would be sleeping off the night's debaucheries
若不是在噩梦中醒来
if I hadn't woken into a nightmare.
我这会还在酣睡 缓解昨日的放纵
I'll rest when there's not
等没有杀人犯逍遥法外后
a murderer on the loose.
我便会好好休息
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表