剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
草 他刚才并没发作
but if he comes back and it's still wrong...
可如果他再过来 还是有错..
I got it. Don't worry, Calvin.
我知道了 不用担心 加尔文
Watch the register.
看好收银台
Let me guess. Hurricane Forty?
让我猜猜 小旋风费提
Yeah. Yeah, I guess so.
是 我想是的
Don't worry.
不用担心
He almost never actually fires anyone.
他几乎从没炒过人
You know how some people are, like, starring in their own movie?
你知道有的人 这一生就像在主演自己的电影吧
Well, his...
他的电影...
is about a hilarious misunderstood genius
讲的是个被人误解的可笑天才
working with idiots.
和一群蠢货工作的故事
Right, one of those.
对 我是其中一个蠢货
What? Do...
什么 我...
Do I have something?
我脸上有什么吗
No, I was just trying to figure out what your movie is.
没有 我只是想知道你的电影是什么
Oh, I think it might be the one where the woman gets the guy in trouble at work
可能是关于一个女人上班偷懒
for slacking off.
而给男主惹上麻烦的故事
I'm sorry, I got to go. Thank you, though.
对不起 我要走了 但是谢了
I cannot let you in.
我不能让你走进我的生活
Are you running away from me?
你在逃避我吗
What? No.
什么 没有
I feel like you are.
我感觉你在逃避我
I don't think... Don't think.
我不想... 别去想
We have about six minutes, which I think we can make that work.
大概有6分钟 要好好利用
You like that?
你喜欢这样
Now say, "I like that, Love."
那就说 "我喜欢这样 乐芙"
I like that... Love.
我喜欢这样... 乐芙
It's just you...
只有你
and me.
和我
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't do this.
我不能
Not anymore.
再也不了
I don't fantasize
我不会幻想
to some impossible version
和一个素昧平生的女人
of a woman I barely know.
发生不可能的事
It's not good.
那不好
No.
不行
It's hard to have a fresh start, Love,
脑海里满是回忆时
when the past is on your mind.
就很难拥有全新的开始 乐芙
Thank you.
谢谢
Hang on one second.
等一下
Hello?
喂
You don't think I have your fucking number?
以为我他妈没你电♥话♥号♥码吗
I'm not interested in seeing you dead, Joe.
我没兴趣看到你死 乔
Truly.
真话
Or turning you in because, best-case, you go to prison forever.
或告发你 因为 最好的情况 你会坐一辈子牢
I'm hanging up. I wouldn't.
我要挂了 换我就不会挂
See, you'd go to prison as you.
听着 你要以真实的样子进监狱
You'd sit there for the rest of your life thinking you're a good man.
你最好余生都待里面 认为自己是个好人
I'm gonna show you who you really are.
我要让你看看自己真实的样子
And when you see it...
当你看到时...
you'll beg me to turn you in.
你会求我把你送进去
It's gonna be really fun fucking destroying you.
摧毁你 一定他妈很好玩儿
And I deserve that.
我也该好好享受下
Candace, listen to me.
坎迪丝 听着
You're insane!
你疯了
Yeah, I figured you'd say that.
没错 我猜到你要这么说
I'll see you soon.
我们会很快见面的
It doesn't take a genius to hunt someone
要抓到一个人并不用很聪明
if you really, really want to.
只要你真的很想
You see, that's another thing I learned from you.
你看 这是我从你身上学到的另一件事
Bye, Joe.
再见 乔
I'm getting paranoid.
我变得很多疑
There's no way she found me so soon.
她不可能这么快就找到我
There's no way.
不可能
I won't let Candace get in my head.
我不能让坎迪丝占据我的思想
That's what crazy people do, make you crazy.
那是神经病才做的事 会让你发狂
Who asked you to film me?
谁要你拍我的
No one.
没人
It's just for fun.
只是好玩儿
Not a good liar.
不擅长撒谎
I'm not mad.
我没有生气
Just give me the phone.
把手♥机♥给我就行
You asshole.
你个混♥蛋♥
I was making a movie for school.
我在为学校做电影
Ellie.
艾莉
Shit.
操
Just a grown man
一个把手伸向未成年少女的
who put a hand on a teenaged girl.
成年男人
All good, as long as I fix it.
只要能弥补 一切都会好的
Which I...
只是在那之前...
will do right after I fix another thing I've gotta fix first.
我有另一件事要率先解决
Fuck, I'm starting to believe in cosmic punishment, Love.
操 我开始相信天谴了 乐芙
Not just punishment,
不仅仅是惩罚
actual death.
是真正的死亡
If LA is hell,
如果洛杉矶是地狱
surely the Hollywood DMV is the Ninth Circle.
好莱坞机动车管理中心 就是第18层
Hi, I need a driver's license.
你好 我需要一个驾照
ID and proof of residence? Yep, it's all there.
身份证和居住证明 好 全在这儿了
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Slow system.
系统很慢
That is completely unacceptable.
这真的完全无法接受
Ma'am, come up to the window, please.
女士 离窗户近一点儿 谢谢
Just wait, I'll fix this.
等一下 交给我吧
I know that voice.
我知道那个声音
Sir?
先生
This woman has an appointment.
那个女士有预约
Just like I just had an appointment. You just helped me five seconds ago.
就跟我刚才一样 你5分钟前刚帮了我
What are the chances?
这是什么机缘啊
She has to come back with somebody that can speak whatever she speaks.
她必须要找个和她说相同语言的人
Arabic? I mean, it's pretty common.
阿♥拉♥伯语 这很常见
Excuse me, does anybody speak Arabic?
打扰一下 有人会说阿♥拉♥伯语吗
Anyone? I can.
有吗 我能
Thank you, sir, please.
谢谢你 先生 请过来
Come here. Nobody's gonna skip you, right?
来这里 没人会略过你的 对吗
Thank you, everyone.
谢谢各位
See?
看到了吗
Someone who can help. Wasn't that hard to ask.
有人可以提供帮助 问一下没有那么难
Some people, huh?
这些人 你懂的吧
Okay, this is all in order.
好的 都办好了
You'll step over there to take the written test.
去那里进行笔试
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Will. Kismet, right?
威尔 命运的安排 是吧
I mean, what are the chances?
真有缘啊
I don't always...
我不常...
cause a scene.
引起骚动
I promise.
我保证
That was pretty impressive.
很令人钦佩
Good, because I actually frequently do cause a scene.
很好 因为我其实经常引起骚动
Well, I have to take this test.
那个 我必须要去考试
Well, you got this. Here.
你会通过的 来
For luck.
祝你好运
Next in line, please step forward.
下一位 请往前站点儿
Are you really who you seem to be?
你真的是你看起来的样子吗
Could anyone be that light and fearless?
真的有人可以如此阳光 无所畏惧吗
You know, I didn't because I promised myself I wouldn't,
之前什么都没做 因为我向自己保证不会去做
but now it would be weird not to, right?
但现在如果不查查 岂不是很怪
You're kidding me.
逗我呢吧
Are you the only woman in Los Angeles
你是整个洛杉矶 唯一一个
not showing off for strangers?
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表