剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
但... 没查清
Love, I'm so sorry. No.
乐芙 很抱歉 不
No, it's...
不 这...
It is what it is.
事实就是这样
It was almost two years ago now.
大概是两年前的事了
And, like, look...
然后 你看...
my life's great.
我的生活很棒
And also, nobody really understands.
当然也没有人真正理解
I mean, who our age gets married, let alone widowed?
我们这年纪结婚的人 有谁是寡妇
It's, like...
就像...
Victorian.
维多利亚时代
So, you know, people are nice, but...
所以 你知道 人们对我很好 但...
they can't really fathom what I'm going through.
他们无法理解我正在经历什么
Yeah, it's lonely.
没错 是孤独
I can imagine.
我能想象
Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
Ever since it happened, I've been able to see this thing in people...
出了那事后 我就能看出...
who've been through it.
谁经历过这些
I see that every time I look in your eyes.
每次直视你的眼睛 我就能看到那些
Yeah.
没错
You've felt it.
你也感受过
Real love.
真正的爱
Real loss.
真正的失去
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, well...
是啊...
Did you fall in love?
你爱上了吗
LA?
洛杉矶
Is it so terrible?
有那么糟吗
It's not terrible.
不糟
Good.
很好
I, uh, I got you a, um...
我给你准备了份...
a parting gift.
临别礼物
Yeah, I thought about getting you something happy, but...
我想过要送你点开心的东西 但...
Of course.
当然
Joan Didion. Let's face it,
琼·狄迪恩 面对现实吧
what you're more interested in is something...
你更感兴趣的是...
smart and complex.
聪明又复杂的东西
A little... dark.
带一点儿... 黑暗
Right?
对吗
That's what makes you feel at home.
那才会让你感到自在
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Well, 'cause...
因为...
me too.
我也一样
I wanted to think you don't know me.
我很想说你不懂我
You can't, but I'm not too proud to say when I'm wrong.
你不可能懂 但坚持错误的言论 并没什么好骄傲的
And maybe I was wrong about you,
而且 可能我误解了你
and maybe, even a bit, all of LA.
或者 甚至误解了整个洛杉矶
And all I can say is, I hope I'm also wrong about me.
我只能说 我希望我对自己的认知也是错的
Maybe I don't need to shut down forever.
或许我不需要永远封闭自己
Maybe I don't need to run away so fast.
或许我不需要逃离得那么快
And if that could be...
如果...
with you...
能和你在一起的话
Blow.
吓
Ellie.
艾莉
God, it's from The Big Lebowski.
天呐 从"谋杀绿脚趾"里学的
It's going on your list.
这个在你的清单上
It's two a.m. Does your sister...
现在凌晨两点 你姐姐...
Oh, shut up, Dad.
别唠叨了 老爹
She's right inside.
她就在里面
I just have insomnia.
我只是失眠了
From the 14 Frappuccinos.
喝了14杯星冰乐
Okay, sorry. I just wanna make sure...
好吧 对不起 我只是想确保...
Okay, Mr. Rogers, good night.
好的 董浩叔叔 晚安
Good night.
晚安
Oh, Will, someone came by looking for you.
威尔 有人来找你
Old friend?
老朋友吗
Jesse. No, Jasper.
杰西 不 贾斯帕
He said that you had something that you wanted to give back
他说你有想还回来的东西
and that he'll be by.
他会来取的
Fuck. Thanks.
操 谢谢
Honestly, he seemed a little creepy.
说实话 他看着有点儿吓人
What can I say, friend? I have creepy taste in friends.
我能说什么呢 我在挑朋友这事上口味挺怪
Who is Jasper?
谁是贾斯帕
Why is he looking for you...
他为什么在找你...
Will?
威尔
How are we gonna take care of this problem?
我们要怎么处理这个问题
So here's the thing, Love.
所以事情是这样的 乐芙
Cut!
停
It wasn't easy for me to get here,
来到这里争取
to buy myself a little time,
些许时间 和开始新生活的
this slim chance at a new life.
渺茫机会 对我来说并不容易
And then...
然后
I saw you.
我看到了你
And, you know, I really do believe that things happen for a reason,
你知道 我真的相信事出有因
that all the hard stuff and the craziness,
所有艰辛 疯狂
and frankly, my own mistakes...
说实话 还有我的错误...
they maybe all led me here...
把我带到了这里...
for a reason.
是有原因的
At least I hope...
至少我希望...
that's true.
那是真的
Because I'm working as hard as I can to make a fresh start here.
因为我在尽全力争取一个全新的开始
What the hell were you thinking, Calvin? Ray said to stock more fiction.
你在想什么 加尔文 雷说要存更多小说
Yeah, he meant fiction that people actually wanna read.
没错 他说的是大家会读的那些
Okay, I just figured that... What?
好吧 我只是发现... 什么
There's a human alive who wants to read Crime and Punishment?
有活人想读"罪与罚"吗
Look, dude, find a way to move these
听着 老兄 想办法把这些卖♥♥出去
or, uh... something's moving.
不然... 有人就要走了
It's delicate,
整件事
the whole... thing.
都很... 脆弱
I have this vacancy on the first floor.
我有一楼的空房♥
I like the second floor.
我喜欢二楼
'Cause it's not just a new home.
因为那不止是个新家
It's a new me.
还是个全新的我
I live right in the neighborhood.
我就住在这个小区
Kismet, right?
命运的安排 是吧?
I mean, what are the chances?
真是有缘
And when something like that happens,
当这种事情发生
when it's right,
当事情在正轨上
you start to feel everything aligning, like fate saying yes.
你开始觉得一切都有联♥系♥ 就好像命运对你点了头
But again, delicate.
但再强调一次 也很脆弱
Anyway, this is a bad time, the worst time,
总之 这不是开始一段
for a complication.
复杂关系的好时机 可以说糟透了
Maybe I should run right now, Love.
或许我该现在逃跑 乐芙
But now I don't want to.
但现在我不想跑了
I need to figure out a way to see this through,
我要想办法看透一切...
whatever it is...
不管和你一起...
with you.
意味着什么
You win, Love.
你赢了 乐芙
I'll stay.
我会留下的
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表