剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, my God. In an alley.
天呐 在巷子里
Bettelheim. Alves. You're next for processing.
贝特海姆 阿尔维斯 下一个到你们了
Fab.
很好
Mexico's only a few hours away.
墨西哥只有几小时车程
I could start there. Will did say I'd like it. Then go south.
我可以从那开始 威尔说我会喜欢那的 那就往南走
Keep going.
一直走
There you go.
给你
All right, let's go, D.
好了 走吧 小黛
You and your friend are free to go.
你和你的朋友可以走了
Apparently, you have some pretty powerful friends,
显然 你有些相当有权力的朋友
William Bettelheim.
威廉·贝特海姆
Thank you, Officer.
谢谢你 警官
Wait, I know you.
等一下 我认识你
Yeah, he's my neighbor.
对 他是我邻居
You've probably seen him around the building.
你可能在公♥寓♥附近见过他
Thanks for your help.
感谢你的帮助
Is that it?
就这些吗
If not, I know where to find you.
如果还有的话 我知道去哪找你
Well, the sun's already up.
太阳已经升起来了
It's beautiful.
很美
I actually have to get to work,
我得去工作了
but thank you
但是 感谢你
for a night I will not soon forget.
给了我个短期内不会忘记的夜晚
Yeah, that was fun.
是啊 昨晚很有趣
Should probs stick to friendship from now on, though.
但从现在开始 我们可能该继续做朋友了
For Ellie.
为了艾莉
Friends?
朋友
You're such an idiot.
你真是个白♥痴♥
Are you guys fucking kidding me?
你们他妈在逗我吗
Elle, I...
艾莉 我...
You left me alone all night so you could get laid?
你晚上留我一人 方便去上♥床♥吗
Why do you have to be such a slut?
为什么你就这么婊♥子♥
Friends.
朋友
Indecent exposure.
有伤风化罪
It's a really good title for something. It kind of rolls off the tongue.
很不错的称号♥啊 可以脱口而出
Indecent exposure.
有伤风化罪
I'm not telling you anything.
我什么都不会告诉你的
How lewd... conduct.
举止有多... 淫♥荡♥
Hey, gents.
先生们
Salami.
香肠奶头
You don't like surprises. And you hate roses.
你不喜欢惊喜 也讨厌玫瑰
She hates roses.
她讨厌玫瑰
It's like he's not even trying,
感觉他根本就没有努力
and yet, somehow he still tries too hard.
但 在一些方面 他又太过努力了
Later, fellas. Bye, Vagemite.
再见 兄弟们 再见 澳洲臭豆腐
really looking forward to your next failed attempt
很期待看到你在 追求我姐的路上
to lock down my sister.
再次跌倒
I'm loving the enthusiasm.
我很欣赏你这种热情
Don't do it.
别这样
Forty...
费提...
I know it's not easy for you when Love's attention's on someone else.
我知道乐芙把注意力放别人身上时 你会不是滋味
But I'm gonna be around, so it'd be nice if we could be cordial
但我不会走 如果我们能像大人一样友好相处
like adults.
就再好不过了
Your sister and I are happy.
你姐姐和我很开心
And it'd nice if you could be happy for her, too. Huh, champ?
如果你也能为她开心 就太好了 你说呢 兄弟
Shit.
擦
Interesting. See, the way that I see it,
真有趣 听着 就我所见
you're not gonna be around long, at all.
你根本不会在这待多久
'Cause you're a Neanderthal.
因为你是个土逼
Wow, when are you gonna grow up?
你什么时候才能长大呢
When are you gonna realize that natural deodorant is not working for you?
你什么时候才会意识到除臭剂对你没用呢
Guys, let’s take it down.
各位 别闹了
What’s going on?
怎么回事
You're the reason why Love can’t do anything good with her life.
就因为你 乐芙才过不好
You’re a fucking albatross around her neck.
你♥他♥妈♥就是她的负担
Milo... I wonder what James,
米洛... 真想知道
your best friend, is thinking, sitting up in heaven,
你的好朋友詹姆斯在天堂看到你 因为鸡♥巴♥硬不起来
watching you fingerbang his wife 'cause you can’t keep your dick hard.
所以用手指操他老婆时 会怎么想
Oh, my God. Forty.
天呐 费提
That’s enough.
够了
Get the fuck out, Milo!
滚出去 米洛
He started it!
他先挑事儿的
Oh, grow up! Me?
你还小吗 你说我吗
I’ve been biting my tongue for a long time.
我已经忍♥了很久了
But maybe if you paid less attention to your idiot brother,
但如果那时你少放点精力在你这白♥痴♥弟弟身上
and more attention to what’s actually in front of you,
多关心下眼前的事
you might've noticed sooner that James was sick.
你可能早就意识到詹姆斯病了
She said get out.
她说了 出去
Yeah? What are you gonna do?
是吗 你要干什么
Be a big man?
英雄救美吗
Hope she takes you back?
希望她重新接受你
What?
干什么
I remembered where I knew your friend from.
我记得在哪见过你朋友了
Great. Bye.
真好 再见
Stopped him for jaywalking, right outside your place.
就在你家外面 因为闯红灯叫住了他
Pulled some limited-edition headphones off him.
搜出来他有限♥量♥版耳机
Really? You were that cop?
真的吗 你就是那个警♥察♥
He was throwing them away, D.
他要把它们扔掉 小黛
William Bettelheim drives a beater Honda Civic
威廉·贝特海姆 开着辆破本♥田♥思域
and makes $12 an hour working at a grocery store.
在杂货店做着时薪12美金的工作
Those headphones alone cost more than he makes in a week.
这个耳机的价值比他干一个月的工资还高
You ran a background check, Finch? What the hell is wrong with you?
你查了他的背景吗 芬奇 你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
Listen, Delilah, that was the same night that Henderson was murdered.
听着黛丽拉 那是亨德森被谋杀的那晚
What’s a guy with no real money, no assets doing,
一个没钱 没资产的家伙
getting rid of $600 headphones
在一个名人被谋杀当晚 凌晨四点
at 4:00 a.m. the same night a celebrity was killed?
扔掉价值600美金的耳机 他是什么人
The same celebrity
而这个名人
who is the spokesperson for those fucking headphones?
还他妈是这耳机的代言人
Okay, just stop, Alex Jones.
好了 别说了 艾利克斯·琼斯
Look, I know you didn’t like seeing me with another dude,
我知道你不喜欢看到 我和别的男人在一起
but this look is not cute.
但你这么做 可不怎么光彩
If you wanna be exclusive,
如果你想成为独家人选
you can ask me out on a real date, and then we’ll talk.
你可以约我来场真正的约会 然后我们可以谈谈
But I’m not entertaining your ego anymore. Goodbye.
但我不会再惯着你的自尊了 再见
No, D.
不是的 小黛
Doesn’t mean anything.
并不代表什么
My skirt was pulled up.
我的裙子被掀起来了
So you’re saying Henderson...
所以你说亨德森...
Or, hey, maybe my skirt just rode up. How much did you pay Will to follow me?
或许我的裙子只是被掀起来了 你付了威尔多少钱去跟踪我
Just wanted to make sure you got that envelope on your doorstep.
只是想确认下你拿到了门口那信封
How did you know about that? This is quite a who's who.
你怎么知道的 真是个名人墙啊
Oh, look, I made the cut. Apparently,
看 我也榜上有名 很明显
you have some pretty powerful friends,
你有些非常有权力的朋友
William Bettelheim.
威廉·贝特海姆
There’s no way.
不可能
You see? Nothing.
看 什么都没有
All right.
好了
That was the most disgusting display of toxic masculinity.
那真是最令人恶心的 阳刚之气的表现
Okay, I don't need you, or you, or anybody to defend me,
我不需要你 或者你 或任何人保护我
or my honor, or whatever you think makes you entitled
或我的荣誉 或任何你们觉得
to do what you just did. Okay.
可以拿来做理由的事 好吧
Miss "Sic the PI on my Girlfriend for My Protection,"
"为了保护我 让私♥人♥侦♥探♥查我女朋友"小姐
retract the claws, lest you scratch yourself with hypocrisy.
别张牙舞爪的了 省得你被自己的道貌岸然划伤
Yeah. We’re all a bunch of assholes.
没错 我们都是混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you’re right. It wasn’t our place.
你说得对 我们做过头了
I’m sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry too.
我也很抱歉
We just... We love you too much. Don’t we, sport?
我们只是... 我们太爱你了 对不对 老兄
Always.
一直都是
I should get going. I have dinner plans.
我该走了 晚餐有安排
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表