剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
Dostoevsky wrote,
陀思妥耶夫斯基写道
"If a man has a conscience, he will suffer for his mistake.
"如果一个人有良心 他将为自己的错误感到痛苦
That will be his punishment as well as his prison."
这会是对他的惩罚 也是他的监牢"
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会没事的
What did you do?
你干什么了
Why are you looking at me like that?
你干吗那样看着我
I'm so sorry.
我非常抱歉
Why? I mean, she was crazy.
为什么 她是个疯子
She was gonna hurt you.
她要伤害你
And us.
伤害我们
And I fixed it.
我把问题解决了
We can be together now.
我们现在可以在一起了
I don't think we can.
我觉得不行
I think I broke you.
我觉得我毁了你
I'm fine. Listen to me.
我很好 听我说
This is not your fault.
这不是你的错
This is not you.
这不是你本来的样子
Everything I told you is true.
我告诉你的一切都是真的
Beck, Henderson,
贝克 亨德森
Delilah...
黛丽拉…
I killed them.
我杀了他们
Their blood is on my hands.
我的手上沾了他们的鲜血
Joe.
乔
You didn't kill Delilah.
黛丽拉不是你杀的
I did.
是我杀的
You know that old cliché... You're a sneaky, manipulative bitch.
你知道那句老话… 你是个这卑鄙 控制欲又强的贱♥人♥
"You can choose your friends, but you can’t choose your family."
"你可以选择朋友 但不能选择家人"
My brother and I learned that lesson early.
我弟弟和我很早就学会了这一课
We can still enjoy what we have, right?
我们仍可以享受我们所拥有的 不是吗
Absentee parents, too self-absorbed to notice a fox in the henhouse.
缺席的父母 过于自私 以至于没有注意到害群之马
Hold on, what are you...
等等 你这是要…
Nobody to show us what healthy caretaking should look like.
没有人告诉我们健康的照顾 应该是什么样的
Forty was a child.
费提是个孩子
She was a rapist.
她是个强♥奸♥犯
I stopped her.
我阻止了她
I protected Forty because I had to.
我保护了费提 因为我不得不这样
Because nobody else was.
因为没有别人来保护他
Better they thought it was him.
最好他们当成是他干的
Forty was blacked out, a victim.
费提晕过去了 是个受害者
They’d cover it up, coddle him like always.
他们会把事情掩盖起来 一如既往地溺爱他
I could stay close, protect him.
我可以待在他身边 保护他
We need utter privacy...
我们需要绝对的保密…
But families don’t heal from something like that.
但是家人不能帮你从这种事情中恢复
So I began to fantasize about a new one.
所以我开始幻想有一个新家
If we were ever lucky enough to have it.
如果我们有幸能拥有
When James died,
詹姆斯死的时候
I wondered if the family I had was the only one I deserved.
我就想 我是不是只配拥有 那个原生家庭
And then I saw you.
然后我见到了你
I knew right away, in my gut,
我内心深处立刻就明白了
I recognized something in you. And, hey,
我在你身上认出了一些特质
smart, sexy, funny,
聪明 性感 有趣
a little darkness that made you less storybook, more real.
一点点黑暗让你少了点书呆子气 多了点真实感
I started to fantasize again.
我开始再次幻想起来
When you pulled away, I told myself, "I can fix him."
你抽身时 我告诉自己 "我可以治好他"
For a while, it was working.
有一阵子 效果不错
I showed you how to heal.
我让你知道了要如何疗伤
Oh, you were stronger than I knew.
你比我想的更强大
I showed you what I wanted by showing you what I didn’t want.
我通过让你看到我不想要的 来让你看到我想要的
When you stood by me, united,
当你站在我身边 咱们联合起来时
I knew together we could be better than the family I was born into.
我就知道我们可以胜过我的原生家庭
I wolf you.
我嗷呜你
I wolf you too.
我也嗷呜你
Maybe I got a little obsessed.
也许我有一点执迷
Maybe I used my parents' means to do a little digging after Candace left.
也许我用了自己父母的手段 在坎迪丝离开后进行了些挖掘
They owed me that much.
这是他们欠我的
I devoured your dead ex’s book, front to back.
我把你已故前女友的书 从头到尾看了个遍
All the articles, all the think pieces,
看了所有文章 所有思考的片段
reading between the lines.
领悟当中的言外之意
And I realized, Guinevere Beck was unspecial and mediocre.
我意识到 格温尼维尔·贝克并不特别 也很平庸
She didn’t deserve you.
她配不上你
And then,
然后
I found the real you, Joe.
我发现了真正的你 乔
You were even smarter,
你甚至比我知道的更聪明
more passionate, more devoted than I’d known.
更有激♥情♥ 更投入
You’re crafty...
你狡猾…
and earthy.
而且接地气
And it must be said, you bring out genius.
必须说 你造就了天才
Don’t think Beck could’ve written that in a million years without your push.
如果没有你的推动 贝克花一百万年 都写不出那样的东西
Yeah, you did some terrible things,
你做了一些糟糕的事
but that’s what sensitive people do when they’re trapped
但是敏感的人被困在糟糕的感情中
in a bad relationship.
就会那样做
I tried to coax the real you out.
我试图把真实的你诱骗出来
If you could trust me,
如果你能相信我
show me your heart, even the darkest parts,
给我看到你的心 即便是最阴暗的部分
then we’d be starting our future together on the right foot.
那我们就能好好地共创未来
But then, Delilah.
但就在那时 黛丽拉搅合了
She found out who you were and recoiled.
她发现了你是谁 然后退缩了
You lost faith.
你失去了信心
You were gonna give up on us.
你准备放弃我们
Our little family in the making.
我们正在成形的小家
So I followed you.
所以我跟踪了你
Take this.
拿着这个
Give it to Delilah.
拿给黛丽拉
And when you fuck her,
你干♥她♥的时候
you think of me. Okay?
就会想到我 好吗
Oh, thank God! Oh, please, you have to help me.
谢天谢地 求你了 你得帮我
Listen, Will is insane!
听着 威尔疯了
Oh, my God. These handcuffs, I think there's a key.
我的天 这副手铐 我觉得有钥匙
I don't know if Will has it,
不知道在不在威尔那
or if there's a spare. I really don't know.
或者可能有备用钥匙 我真不知道
I promised him I wouldn't say anything about what he did,
我向他保证我不会把他做的事说出去
but I really don't think he believes me,
但我真的觉得他不相信我
and so I really need your help. I need to get out of here, please.
我真的需要你的帮助 我需要离开这里 拜托
He said he'd be back later. He's high on something.
他说他待会回来 他上头了
Please, just hurry. He'll hurt me, he'll hurt both of us.
请快点 他会伤害我的 他会伤害我们俩的
Just hurry. Please just help me before he gets back.
赶紧的 拜托在他回来之前救我
I dealt with Delilah the same way I dealt with the au pair.
我用对待互惠生的方式 对黛丽拉下了手
I’m protecting you because I want to, Joe.
我在保护你 因为我想这样 乔
You didn't break me.
你没有摧毁我
You opened your heart to me.
你对我敞开了心扉
We're soulmates, Joe.
我们是灵魂伴侣 乔
What the fuck?
到底是什么情况
Joe?
乔
Please, say something.
请你说话吧
What about Ellie?
那艾莉呢
Ellie? We have to talk about your sister.
艾莉 我们得谈谈你姐姐
It's okay, all right? I come in peace. At, like, three in the morning.
没事的 好吗 我不是来闹的 凌晨三点来 信你有鬼
I mean, come on.
得了吧
Do you know Delilah's been getting death threats?
你知道黛丽拉一直收到死亡威胁吗
Yeah, I do.
嗯 我知道
And I was actually thinking that you might be able to help me out with that.
我其实在想 这件事你没准能帮我
How?
怎么帮
I don't know, just walk me through some of the stuff around Henderson.
我不知道 就是跟我说说 和亨德森有关的一些事
Anything you might remember that stands out.
你记忆中任何引人注意的事情
No detail too small.
任何细节都好
That sound chill?
觉得行吗
I know this routine from every movie I've ever seen.
我看过的每一部电影里都有这个套路
You're trying to entrap me.
你想陷害我
Ellie's gonna be fine.
艾莉会没事的
And you don't think I would... You know...
你不会以为我会… 你知道…
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表