剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
Please let me out!
请让我出去
Ellie needs me.
艾莉需要我
I know she does.
我知道她需要你
I won't say a word.
我什么都不会说的
Okay? Fuck Henderson.
好吗 去他妈的亨德森
You think I ever shed a tear over that asshole?
你难道以为 我可怜过那混♥蛋♥吗
And... and whatever this... human aquarium thing is,
不管这个... 人类水族馆一样的东西 是什么鬼
I will not tell a soul.
我都不会告诉任何人的
I want to believe you, Delilah.
我想相信你 黛丽拉
You don't have to worry. I'm not stupid.
你不用担心 我不蠢
Oh, far from it.
你当然不蠢了
I want your story to end like Will's, but you are a jaded gossip columnist
我很想给你像威尔一样的结局 但你是个身心疲惫的狗仔
with a cop for a fuckbuddy.
还有个警♥察♥炮♥友♥
Did you tell him you found this? No.
你有没有告诉他 你找到了这里 没有
No. I was going to,
没有 我想来着
but I didn't, and now I'm definitely not going to.
但我没有 现在我绝对不会告诉他的
You want to prove I can trust you?
你想证明我能相信你吗
Delilah.
黛丽拉
D!
小黛
Finally. What is going on?
终于接了 怎么了
I heard Ben got another DUI.
我听说本又醉驾了
Can you confirm?
你能确认一下吗
That's what's so important right now?
这就是现在特别重要的事吗
Girl's gotta pay rent. So?
还指望着交房♥租呢 帮忙吗
Yeah.
帮
But... you didn't hear that from me.
但... 别说是我说的
Okay, thanks. Bye. No, hang on.
好 谢谢 再见 别 等一下
Hang on, um...
等一下...
I've been thinking about what you said, and, um...
我一直在想你说的话 然后...
I want to take you out. Like, a real date.
我想约你出去 来次真正的约会
Are... are you free tonight?
你... 今晚有空吗
I can't tonight.
今晚不行
Um, but soon. Yeah, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later.
但很快就可以了 我要挂了 晚点再聊
Yeah. All right.
好吧
You said prove it. I proved it.
你说要证明 我证明了
As soon as she's free,
一旦她获得自♥由♥
she could run straight to him and tell him everything.
她就会直接跑到他那 告诉他一切
Okay. You know what? You're right.
好吧 你说得对
It'd be naive to just trust me at my word, so why don't we just come to an agreement?
只因我说了这些就相信我 太天真了 我们达成个协议怎样
Okay? Let's negotiate.
好吗 我们谈谈
Do you want to buy my silence? I'm game.
你要给我封口费吗 我很乐意讨论
That'd be ideal, but what do I have?
听起来是个好主意 但我有什么
A few hundred bucks? Please, Will.
几百美金 拜托了 威尔
I don't want to die in here. You won't.
我不想死在这 你不会的
I promise.
我保证
And I mean it. I won't let this situation go bad.
我是认真的 我不会让事情往坏的方向发展的
I've been through that.
我曾经历过这些
I'm gonna let you out tomorrow.
我明天会放你出去
After I've made some arrangements for me to escape.
等我准备好跑路后
What?
什么
Will, no! Will, don't leave! Will!
威尔 不要 威尔 不要走
Delilah will go free. Will! Please don't leave me.
黛丽拉会自♥由♥的 威尔 求你不要丢下我
Even if it means breaking my own heart.
即使这意味着要做令我伤心的事
To be a man who's worthy of you,
为了成为值得被你爱的人
Love, I have to let you go.
乐芙 我必须要放手
Goodbye, Love.
再见 乐芙
In another reality,
在另一个时空
I'd be packing a picnic you made
我会打包你为我们做的野餐
for us to share at Griffith Park instead of the passport Will made me
和你在格里菲斯公园一起享用
in case I ever needed it.
而不是打包威尔给我准备的 以防万一的护照
I'd be buying you peonies, Love,
我会给你买♥♥牡丹 乐芙
not a plane ticket for tomorrow at 9:02 a.m.
而不是明天上午九点零二分的机票
Oh, I wish things were different. But now, I have to leave. Forever.
真希望事情没发展成这样 但现在 我必须要离开 永远
In another reality, I wouldn't have to lie to Ellie about where her sister is.
在另一个时空 我不需要向艾莉 撒谎说她姐姐去哪了
For both of their benefit.
为了她俩好
Oh, facial recognition.
面部识别
Well, big sis will be back to Ellie soon. Very soon.
没关系 姐姐很快就会回到艾莉身边了 很快
No Flamin' Hot Cheetos?
没有超辣奇多吗
You know those are my favorite.
你知道那是我最喜欢的
You're going to need more than that.
你可要吃比奇多更营养的东西
You're gonna be in here another 16 hours.
你会在这再待16个小时
You're leaving again?
你又要走了
Oh, what the fuck are those?
这他妈是什么
No. No, no no no.
不要 别紧张
No, no, no, no, no. No.
别紧张 不要
They're time-release.
这是定时锁
There's a timer. Watch. I'll set it to three seconds.
有个定时器 看着 我会把它设成3秒钟
And when it's up...
等时间一到...
See? They unlock automatically.
看到没 就会自动解锁
So you eat, and we cuff you to the table,
所以你先吃饭 然后我把你拷到桌子上
and then we set the timer to go off when I am on my way out of the city.
把时间定到我出城的时间
After that, you're free.
到时候 你就自♥由♥了
How will I get out?
我要怎么出去
I'm gonna leave the doors unlocked.
我会把锁打开
Once they're set, you can't reset them till time's up.
一旦定时 在时间到了之前 你都不能改时间
I don't want you to drive yourself crazy
我不想你为了搞清
trying to override the timer.
怎么修改时间而抓狂
There is no override.
没办法修改
Unlock. For what?
解锁 为了什么
For your sister.
为了你妹妹
Okay.
好吧
I'm leaving this here for when you get out.
我把手♥机♥放这了 出来时拿着
I'm sorry our friendship had to end like this.
真抱歉 我们的友谊要这样结束了
She'll hate me forever,
她会永远恨我的
but she'll be fine tomorrow.
但她明天会没事的
You have a severely fucked concept of friendship.
你对友情的定义 真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
Now all I have left is to say goodbye
现在 我唯一要做的就是告别
to you.
和你告别
Okay, so they're all gluten-free and gastritis-friendly.
这都是不含麸质的 有胃炎也可以吃
Oh, my God! The lemon. Incredible. Yeah? But is it perfect?
天呐 这柠檬 不可思议 是吧 但很完美吧
How does Moroccan chocolate sound?
摩洛哥巧克力听起来怎样
Like heaven in my mouth. Oh, yeah. Let's go with that one.
感觉像上了天堂 对 我们选这个
But you can't just agree.
但你们不能就这么同意了
What about this other recipe I've been working on?
另一个我在研究的方子怎么样
It's vanilla and almond and praline and... Love, please.
有香草 杏仁 果仁糖还有... 爱 不要这样
Stop.
别这样了
What? I'm...
怎么了 我...
You just deserve the best. I'm just... Well, what's wrong?
你们值得最好的 我只是... 发生了什么
Is this about Milo or...?
是因为米洛还是...
No. I mean, I was using Milo.
不 我在利用米洛
I haven't thought about him since he left.
他走了以后 我就没想过他
Will, on the other hand... Oh, okay.
是威尔... 好吧
There it is. You think you let a good one get away.
原来是这样 你觉得自己错过了一个好人
No, I'm sorry. Are we all conveniently forgetting
不好意思 难道我们都自然而然地
that he lied to you? No one's forgetting.
忘记了他对你撒谎了吗 没有人忘了
But maybe he deserves a second chance.
但或许他值得拥有第二次机会
I'm a Quinn.
我姓奎因
Once burned, we tend to cut our losses and move on.
一旦受伤 我们就会及时止损 继续向前
Okay. You are not your family.
好吧 你和你家人不一样
Your new mantra. You're welcome.
你的新真言 不用谢我
If you still want the guy, go get him.
如果你还想和那个人在一起 去找他
What if it's too late? Then he's not who you thought he was,
如果太晚了呢 那他就不是你想的那样
and in that case, boy bye. Yeah.
那样的话 就再见吧 没错
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Yeah.
对
I'm gonna do it. Good.
我会去的 很好
Good for you. I'm proud of you, Lovebug.
你很棒 为你感到骄傲 宝贝
You deserve it. Look at you. You're amazing.
你值得这些 看看你 你很棒
Yes. You're thriving. Look at what you've done.
对 你很成功 瞧瞧你做的
All three.
...这三个蛋糕
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表