剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
如果没人在乎 怎么才能更好
How to be better.
我们的世界就完了
I can't believe you just did that. Did...?
不敢相信你居然做到了 做到...
Made a Russian novel sound like something I'd want to read.
让我想拜读下这本俄♥国♥小说
Uh, I don't mean to spring this on you...
我不想太唐突...
Ever thought about working in a bookstore?
想没想过在书店工作
We've been having a time moving product.
这阵子书都很难卖♥♥出去
You know, I thought with this whole hacking democracy thing,
我想过黑客民♥主♥这事
people would be like, "Yeah, I wanna read some Russian stuff.
人们会觉得 "好啊 我想读些俄♥罗♥斯♥的书
What's up with that place?" But...
那里是什么情况" 但...
they're intimidated, you know?
他们被吓到了 你知道吗
Hm, there's nothing to be intimidated by.
没什么可怕的
It's human experience. It's universal.
这是人类的经历 很普遍
I think I just felt my soul come back into my body.
就在刚才 我感觉我的灵魂回到了身体里
I love it.
我喜欢
You sound like such a...
你听起来真的像个...
a reader.
常读书的人
Maybe it's 'cause it's my favorite thing to do.
可能因为我很喜欢读书吧
That... and...
读书... 还有...
recommending the perfect book.
推荐完美的书
Can you start tomorrow?
明天能开始上班吗
Yeah. Perfect. Let's get you an apron.
当然 很好 我给你拿个围裙
A new apron?
一个新围裙
Joy.
开心
Hello...
你好...
you.
你
No, fuck, no, I'm not doing that.
不 妈的 不要 我不要那么做
I'm not gonna try to figure out who you are,
我才不要去弄清楚你是谁
why you look so concerned
为什么你在担心
about the state of that heirloom tomato.
原种番茄的产地
Oh, did I get you? Are you okay? It's okay.
我碰到你了吗 你还好吗 没事
You have a way with people.
你有为人处世的方式
They just like you.
他们就是很喜欢你
Your shirt is faded, but fresh.
你的短袖褪色了 但很干净
You like to take care of things.
你喜欢料理一切
Your shoes are clean, but worn.
你的鞋很干净 但破了
You walk in a town where nobody walks.
你漫步在无人漫步的洛杉矶
I won't say hello. I'll accidentally bump into you.
我不会上前打招呼 我会无意间碰到你
You'll never even know I was here.
你永远不会知道 我在这儿
Excuse me?
打扰一下
Do you think this peach looks like a butt?
你觉不觉得这个桃看起来像屁♥股♥
There is no wrong answer.
什么答案都可以
It looks a little like a butt, yeah.
看起来有点儿像屁♥股♥ 对
Right?
是吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you flirting?
你在调情吗
I'd like to think you are, but it's just... I can't.
我很想认为你在调情 但只是... 我不能
I should also inform you that...
我应该还要告诉你...
all peaches look like butts.
所有的桃都看起来像屁♥股♥
I should walk away.
我应该走开的
Oh, yes.
对 没错
Well, thank you for your honesty.
感谢你的大实话
I might go out on a limb and suggest that...
我想斗胆说一句...
bell peppers can be extremely vaginal depending on how you cut them.
如果切法得当 灯笼椒看起来会很像阴♥道♥
I hadn't noticed that, but I definitely will now. Thank you.
我以前从没注意过 但以后一定会的 谢谢
Yeah, no problem.
没错 不用谢
Were you following me?
你在跟着我
Shit.
糟了
Well, I mean...
那个 我是说...
Truth. That is what will shut this down, truth.
真话 这样一切都会结束 真话
Not initially, but then yes.
一开始没有 但后来 是的
I was, completely.
我在跟着你
I am sorry...
很抱歉...
if I seem skeevy.
如果我看着太猥琐的话
No.
不
I mean, you might've...
我是说 或许...
if you looked like a skeeve, which...
如果你看着猥琐的话...
I guess is me saying, good choice...
我猜那是我在说 今天洗澡...
showering today.
洗对了
Good.
很好
I debated, so...
我被说服了 所以...
All right.
好吧
You work here?
你在这儿工作
The apron.
这个围裙
Oh, yeah.
对
Will. I just started in the cafe.
威尔 我刚开始在咖啡馆工作
Me too, um, I uh... I manage the kitchen.
我也是 我... 我负责厨房♥
I do most of the buying for the store.
店里大部分的采购是我管
I was just shopping for my dinner.
我刚才在买♥♥晚饭的食材
Anyway, sorry. Love.
总之 对不起 乐芙
It's my name, I mean.
这是我的名字
No. Cool. It's nice to meet you, Love.
不 酷 很高兴认识你 乐芙
No way.
不可能
Yeah.
好
I'll see you in the break room then, Will.
休息室见 威尔
No, not biting.
不 不要回应
I'm not that guy anymore,
我不是那种人了
and I don't think I ever will be again.
永远不再会是
I can't be.
我不能
Love, you are not for me.
乐芙 你不属于我
Mooney's Rare and Used, this is not.
这不是穆尼的绝版二手书店
But hey, who needs Cervantes when you've got chakra clearing?
但是 有脉轮净化的话 谁还读塞万提斯呢
Ralph Waldo Emerson? No.
拉尔夫·沃尔多·爱默生 不需要
Reading the Akashic records? Full shelf.
读"阿卡西记录" 整个书架都是
This is gonna be harder than I thought.
这会比我想象的难
But this is the only safe place for me right now.
但目前来说 这是唯一安全的地方
No offense, you look like you're ready to puke.
无意冒犯 但你看起来好像快吐了
Just tell me what you want.
告诉我你想要什么
I'm getting to it.
快要说到了
Here you go.
给
Now you really look like you're gonna puke.
现在你真得看起来要吐了
Sorry, excuse me.
对不起 失陪一下
Shit.
擦
At least when I'm here, it's less about the people,
至少在这里 我要关注的不是人
more about the books.
而是书
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Yeah, how can I help?
你好 有什么需要帮助的
How can you help?
有什么需要帮助的
Yeah.
有
Can you tell me if this Carl Jung book is vegan?
能告诉我 这本卡尔·荣格的书是纯素食者吗
Uh, if the... if the book is...
这本书是不是...
New here, huh?
新来的吧
Yeah, your apron is, like, very fresh.
对 你的围裙 看起来很干净
Does everyone in LA walk around like they own the place?
是不是洛杉矶人都感觉自己就是这里的主人
You got me. I just started this week.
被你发现了 我这周刚来
The books are made from trees.
书是树做的
I'm pretty sure those are vegan. I'm just messing with you, old sport.
肯定是纯素食者 我逗你玩呢 老兄
Forty.
费提
Calvin.
加尔文
Did you tell our new friend Will here
你没告诉我们的新朋友威尔
that it was Vegan Author Month at the cafe?
这是咖啡馆的素食主义作家月吗
I will get Will on the right page.
我会告诉威尔的
I know you will.
我知道你会的
Will...
威尔...
I think you are gonna do really well here.
我想你会在这做得很好
I like your whole look.
我喜欢你整个打扮
It's very, um... I've-read-a-book.
很... 有读书人的派头
Calvin...
加尔文...
So that's...
所以那位...
Forty's parents own the place, obviously.
很明显 费提的父母是这的老板
Shit. He was being cool just now,
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表