剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, the finger guy, right? Yeah. Yes.
断指男 对吧 想起来了 是的
You're Delilah's friend. So you know Ellie.
你是黛丽拉的朋友 所以你认识艾莉
Yes.
是
And...
然后...
she's very smart.
她非常聪明
Did you just yes-and my small talk?
你刚是不是用了"是-然后"这一套
Yes, and I regret it.
对 我后悔了
Hey, keep practicing. That was really good.
继续练习 刚才很不错
She... Ellie is... Is she your intern or...?
她... 艾莉是... 你的实习生吗 还是...
Yeah, that kid is so, so smart.
对 那孩子非常聪明
Ah, it's the least a privileged white male asshole can do.
我这个享有特权的白人男性 这点忙还是能帮的
What did he take? No idea.
他喝了什么 不知道
It happened so fast.
发生得太快了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
What did you take?
你喝了什么
Would you mind putting on some tea?
你介意泡些茶吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
There you go.
乖
Do you think I'm talented?
你觉得我有天赋吗
Of course I do.
我当然觉得
That's why I push you. But...
所以我要逼你 但是...
do I have to, like...
我必须要...
live in a shitbox like this to be a real artist?
住在像这样的垃圾堆 才能成为真正的艺术家吗
Like...
就像...
where even are we?
我们到底在哪
You're with me.
你和我一起
Always will be.
会一直在一起
And that's all that matters.
这才是最重要的
What's the point?
有什么意义
Even if I made something really good now,
就算我现在创作出了好作品
nobody is gonna care about it.
没人会在乎
That's not true.
不是的
Whatever you write, I can't wait...
不管你写什么 我都等不及
to read it 'cause it's gonna come from you.
想去读 因为是你写出来的
I'm sorry I didn't look after your brother tonight.
很抱歉 今晚没照顾好你弟弟
It's not your job.
那不是你的工作
It's mine.
是我的
And Forty's fragile.
费提很脆弱
Life just keeps kicking the shit out of him.
生活一直在折磨他
Always has since we were kids.
我们从小就饱受摧残
Everybody sees the money. They don't understand he never...
所有人看到的只有钱 他们不理解他从来...
He never had a chance.
他从来都没有机会
Oh, when he was little, he was confident.
他小时候 很有自信
Creative.
有创造力
So sweet.
非常贴心
Then, this one summer...
然后有年夏天...
the year my parents launched Anavrin,
那年我父母开了阿纳夫林
they left us with this...
他们把我们留给了个...
fucking crazy au pair.
疯子保姆
Forty saw way too much, too young.
费提很小的时候 就经历了太多
Now I'm the one who picks up the pieces because...
现在要保护他的人是我 因为...
he needs someone.
他需要别人
He's a good person.
他是个好人
He just does some bad things sometimes.
只是有时会做些坏事
I'm sorry.
对不起
That's hard.
你不容易
But that's love.
但那就是爱
See, this is what I'm talking about.
看 这就是我说的
I'm not perfect either.
我也不完美
Codependent brother...
有个相互依赖的弟弟...
A widow...
我是个寡妇...
You haven't even met my parents yet.
你甚至还没见过我父母
You deserve better...
你值得更好的...
than another broken soul.
而不是另一个破碎的灵魂
We're all a little broken.
我们都受过伤
Yet some pieces still manage to fit together.
但破碎的心仍能拼凑在一起
He's sleeping.
他在睡觉
I told you.
我说过
We have to be quiet.
我们必须要安静
You're a different kind of woman, Love.
你是个不一样的女人 乐芙
This time will be different.
这次一定会不同
I will never hurt you.
我永远不会伤害你
If anything, we can heal each other,
如果发生了什么 我们也会相互治愈
and I promise, I'll never take your cooking for granted again.
我保证 我永远不会再视你的烹饪为理所当然
Morning, old sport.
早上好 老兄
How do you like your eggs?
你要什么样的蛋
Sunny side up.
单面煎
And I will try my hardest to accept
我会尽最大努力
being in a damn throuple with your brother.
和你弟弟和谐相处
How much longer?
还有多久
Ask the shitty burner you bought.
问问你买♥♥的破电脑
Well, good news, dude was easy to crack.
好消息 很容易黑进去
The bad news, the dude was clean.
坏消息是 这兄弟很干净
It's impossible.
不可能
I scrubbed all his files, accounts,
我查了他所有的文件 账户
search history, Pornhub.
搜索记录 黄色网站
Well, I did my job.
我尽力了
If I'm willing to put my faith in Love,
如果我愿意相信乐芙
then maybe Ellie deserves the same trust.
或许艾莉也值得同样的信任
She's smart.
她很聪明
How you feeling?
你感觉怎样
Embarrassed.
尴尬
Hey, I'm really sorry I puked in such close proximity to you.
很抱歉 吐得离你那么近
It was a bad edible.
那食用大♥麻♥太烂了
So gross.
很恶心
Thanks for not narcing me out.
谢谢你没把我供出去
It's on your list.
这个在给你的清单上
A bookseller gets murdered in the first 20 minutes,
有个书商在头20分钟被杀了
so, uh... if it's too much for you, I'll understand.
所以... 你觉得难以接受的话 我理解
All right, gotta get to Hendy's.
好了 要去亨迪家了
The hustle never stops, William.
工作永远不会结束 威廉姆
You're gonna come home to the first book on your list.
你一定要回家读你单子上的第一本书
It's a hardcover. I'm already bored.
是精♥装♥版 我已经感到无聊了
For Ellie, something dark,
给艾莉的书 要有些阴暗
funny, ambitious,
有趣 带点野心
a break from the dreck that crosses Henderson's desk.
让她从亨德森桌上的一堆垃圾货中解脱
Bettelheim.
贝特海姆
Oh, speaking of. So here is the crusher.
说到这个 有个坏消息
I have been...
我已经...
giving it some thought,
考虑了
and I don't think False Promises is gonna happen.
我不觉得 "虚假的承诺"能成
It's a short story, not a feature film.
是个短篇故事 不适合电影
Oh, I'm sorry. That's a real shame.
很抱歉 太可惜了
It's okay. We'll think of something better, right?
没关系 我们会想到更好的 对吧
A real showcase for Henderson.
为亨德森定制的剧本
My lunch with him is still on the books for next week, so...
我下周还是要跟他一起吃午饭的 所以...
That's great.
那很棒
Hey, can I ask?
可以问个问题吗
What happened between you two?
你们俩之间发生了什么
You know, I don't actually remember much of the night in question.
你知道吗 我其实不太记得 那晚发生了什么
I mean, there was not much at that party that wasn't in my system.
那天派对 我喝了好多
It was all gonna... come up eventually, right?
反正最后都会吐出来的 对吧
Just wish it hadn't been all over his secret toy room.
真希望当时没吐到他的秘密玩具室里
Secret toy room? Yeah.
秘密玩具室 对
It's one of those old Prohibition houses
那种老旧的禁忌屋
with the hidden speakeasy doors.
有个隐藏的通往地下酒吧的门
Henderson has transformed it into this whimsical little...
亨德森把它改造成了古怪的
creepy dungeon, I guess.
瘆人地牢 我猜
And I went full Exorcist on that shit, just like...
我对着那些东西狂吐 就像...
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表