剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
A confused kid.
一个困惑的孩子
You're forgiven.
你被原谅了
You don't think I'm a monster?
你不觉得我是怪物吗
No.
不
I think you have a bright future.
我觉得你会有光明的未来
And on acid, at least, he's a savant.
虽有些夸张 但至少他在某一方面是个天才
What you just pitched to me,
你刚才描述给我的
it's a great movie.
是个很棒的电影
I think you should write it.
你应该写下来
You should fictionalize it.
你应该把它写成小说
Taking as many liberties as possible.
越亲昵越好
You should write it.
你应该写下来
I, um... don't know what's going on between you and my sister, but...
我... 不知道你和我姐之间到底怎么了 但...
she would be crazy to let you go.
她一定是疯了 才让你走
I think we're gonna make it.
我们会成功的
It's been 11 hours.
已经过了11个小时了
Most of it must be out of my system by now.
现在大部分致幻剂 应该已经排除了体内
And there's still time.
而且还有时间
I'm sober and free.
我清醒了 也自♥由♥了
Forty?
费提
Let's, uh, hope he just went out for coffee.
希望他只是出去喝咖啡了
Come on, Ellie, I don't have time.
开门 艾莉 我没多少时间了
What?
干吗
do you think you could get yourself home?
你觉得你能自己回家吗
Can I pick up my phone and request an Uber?
我能拿手♥机♥叫辆车吗
Yeah, I think I can manage that.
可以 我觉得我能搞定
Okay, great. Well, see...
好 很好 再...
Now, I just have to get to Delilah before those cuffs open up.
现在我只需在手铐解开前 赶到黛丽拉那
In another reality,
在另一个时空
I'd be heading to the airport, but...
我会赶向机场 但...
I'm rewriting our movie, Love, because of you.
现在因为你 乐芙 我在重写我们的电影
The hero races to the cage,
英雄飞奔向笼子
he raises the door, and steps inside, eager to set Delilah free,
他升起卷帘门 跨进仓库 想让黛丽拉重获自♥由♥
and begin the rest of his life.
开始往后的生活
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表