剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
It's open.
门是开的
I thought I had a rough night.
我还以为只有我昨晚没睡好
Love.
乐芙
Weren't you writing? Yeah, your brother's got a process.
你没在写作吗 对 你弟弟有套流程
What are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
You don't... remember?
你...不记得了
Oh, God, was I that drunk?
天呐 我醉得那么厉害吗
Did I get this wrong and I'm just embarrassing myself...
是我会错意了吗 我现在是在自取其辱吗...
Of course I remember.
我当然记得
The greatest call of my life.
我生命中最美好的来电
The greatest? Yes.
最美好的 对
If we're together, we're okay.
只要我们在一起 就不会有事
I love you.
我爱你
I love you... Love.
我爱你... 乐芙
I can figure this out for us.
我可以为了我们 弄清这件事
Oh, about that.
关于那个
"I'd go anywhere for you" thing?
我说的 "我会为你去到任何地方"
I meant that, I did.
我是认真的 真的
But now that I am sober...
但现在我清醒了...
could we just slow down that part a little bit?
我们能迟点再讨论这事吗
Of course.
当然
Okay. Perfect.
好 完美
Because time is what I need to find out who did this to Delilah,
因为我需要时间 找到杀害黛丽拉的真凶
clear my name, protect you, confirm I'm worthy of you, Love.
证明我的清白 保护你 证明我值得被你拥有 乐芙
Does this mean you're not screwing my sister anymore?
这是不是意味着 你不会再上我姐了
Are you okay? Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吗 我没事
Probably just the four tabs of acid working their way out of his system.
可能是昨天吃下去的四片致幻剂起作用了
You were on acid last night?
你昨晚吃致幻剂了
That's your brother's process.
是你弟弟干的
I didn't know he was gonna dose us. I kept him out of trouble.
我不知道他要给我们下药 我不想他惹麻烦
Okay, but where is he? Is he okay?
好吧 但他在哪 他还好吗
I can't believe you didn't mention anything.
不敢相信你什么都没说
Forty's fine.
费提没事
I saw him get in the car when I left the hotel, like, an hour ago.
大概一个小时前 我离开酒店时看到他上了辆出租车
Speaking of missing people...
说到找不到人...
Anyone see my sister?
有没有人见到我姐姐
No. I haven't seen her.
没有 我没见到她
It's fine.
算了
I just wanted to show her this death threat she got.
我只是想给她看看她收到的死亡威胁
What? Let me see that. What?
什么 让我看看 什么东西
This is awful.
太可怕了
Because of the article?
因为那篇文章吗
Is that what happened?
是这么回事吗
Some Henderson crazy followed me to the cage?
某个亨德森死忠粉 跟着我去了笼子
Slit Delilah's throat because she showed them who he really was?
割开了黛丽拉的喉咙 因为她揭露了那人的真面目
We should show it to the police. I will.
我们应该把这个拿给警♥察♥ 我会的
Hey, Ellie. Maybe you shouldn't go back to your apartment
艾莉 你要不还是等你姐姐回来了
till your sister gets back.
再回公♥寓♥吧
But we can walk to the market. I can make you some breakfast.
我们可以去趟超♥市♥ 我给你做早餐
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, we'll let Will shower off the night, and we can get going.
等威尔收拾好了 我们就走
Poor girl has no idea her life is about to change.
可怜的女孩 不知道她的生活就要变了
Forever.
永远地变了
Joey.
乔伊
You don't have to hide.
你不用躲起来
Remember when we came back,
记得我们回来时
what I said?
我说什么了吗
How things would be different?
事情会变得不一样
I meant it.
我是认真的
He's never gonna hurt us again.
他再也不会伤害我们了
Ever.
永远不会
You hear me?
你听到了吗
What the...?
这是什么...
The hell?
什么鬼
Freeze, asshole!
别动 混♥蛋♥
Calvin. Crying...
加尔文 在哭吗...
You know what that means.
你知道这意味着什么
Rule number three.
规则第三条
If you cannot stop sobbing, just drink... Moon Juice.
如果不能停止哭泣 就喝... 月光果汁
You're gonna go to Anavrin.
你要去阿纳夫林
I left while I was tripping.
我走的时候 踉踉跄跄
Went to Anavrin.
去了阿纳夫林
What says I didn't make a detour to murder?
不能说明我没有绕远路去谋杀
Or I went straight to Anavrin and back.
或者我直接去了阿纳夫林 然就回来了
Maybe Calvin can put me there long enough to account for all the lost time.
或许加尔文把我打翻在地了很长时间 我记不清的时间都是在那度过的
Bettelheim. Right? Other Fincher.
贝特海姆 是吧 另一个芬奇
Just what I need. I'm sorry, what's your name again?
出现的真是时候 对不起 你叫什么来着
Fincher.
芬奇
Officer Fincher.
芬奇警官
That's right. Delilah's friend.
对 黛丽拉的朋友
You seen her around lately?
你最近见过她吗
Hm, and operates with all the nuance of Columbo.
完全不像神探可伦坡
I haven't, actually.
说实话 没有
Now, if her phone worked, I could have her tell him she's chasing a lead
现在如果她的手♥机♥能用 我可以冒充她告诉他
from Paul Rudd's holistic nutritionist, but alas, it doesn't.
正在追踪保罗·路德的营养学家提供的线索 但可惜 手♥机♥不能用了
I hope she's okay.
希望她没事
Why would you say that?
为什么这么说
Well... her sister, Ellie, mentioned she hadn't seen her either.
她妹妹艾莉也说没见到她
And, actually...
其实...
they got this.
她们收到了这个
I was gonna bring it by the station.
我本打算交给警♥察♥局的
Apparently, that article she wrote has got a lot of Hendy fans stirred up.
很明显 她写的那片文章惹得很多亨德森的粉丝不快
And I hate to overreact.
我不想反应过激
Supposedly, some real sickos have been DMing her.
但有可能 有些变♥态♥在恐吓她
One even broke into Henderson's place
不久前甚至有个人闯进了亨得森的家
and tried to stab him a while back... But I mean, I'm sure you know all this,
想捅他... 但在他出事后
after what happened to him.
这些事你肯定都清楚了
Of course. So...
当然 所以...
Again, I'm probably overreacting...
还是那句话 我可能反应过激了...
but I'm glad someone's looking out for her.
但我很开心有人在担心她
And at the risk of laying it on...
冒着添油加醋的风险...
Oh, and I should tell you...
我应该告诉你...
she broke things off with me. I think she really likes you, man.
她跟我分手了 她应该真的很喜欢你 兄弟
If you see her, have her call me.
如果你见到她 让她给我打电♥话♥
Will do.
好的
Statistics force me to consider Officer Douchebag as a suspect.
数据资料强迫我把混♥蛋♥警官算在嫌疑人里
Too often, it's the jealous boyfriend, spurned lover.
凶手经常是充满嫉妒心的男朋友 被鄙弃的爱人
As much as I'd like to pin it on him,
虽然很想给他贴上这些标签
all I see is a heartsick puppy dog.
但我看到的 只是个悲伤的舔狗
Okay, you gotta remember the part
好吧 你一定要记得那段
where you were ranting about how all the peaches were mad at you.
你抱怨说所有的桃都在冲你发火
Calvin, I'm glad you find this so funny.
加尔文 很高兴你觉得这很好笑
I just really need to find... I know, find your wallet.
我真的很想知道... 我知道 找到你的钱包
Uh, just, the next time you do acid,
只是下次再嗑致幻剂
please record it for your future self.
一定要录下来 日后观看
And by that, I mean all of us.
我是说给所有人看
Believe me. I wish I had.
相信我 我希望我录了
What... What time would you say that I got here?
你觉得我几点到的这里
11:18. How do I know that? Because you didn't turn the alarm off.
十一点十八分 我怎么知道的 因为你没把警报关了
Made me come down here and jump your ass like you were some common criminal.
害我来这一趟 把你当做什么寻常罪犯揍一顿
So, I just got a Moon Juice,
我就拿了月光果汁
and then... when did I leave?
然后... 我什么时候离开的
Oh, uh, you were all on me about Cheetos.
你一直在跟我说奇多
Like we carry that ish.
说的像我们卖♥♥那种垃圾食品一样
Cheetos? Oh, no.
奇多 不
Had to be... Flamin' Hot?
必须要是... 超辣
So you do remember some fun stuff.
看来你记得些搞笑片段啊
For Delilah.
给黛丽拉的
You kept saying you needed snacks for the basement.
你一直说地下室里要放零食
You kept asking me where the door was.
你一直问我门在哪里
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表