剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
You, more than anyone, know that I am a package deal.
你比任何人都知道 我和我弟是捆绑在一起的
Forty...
费提...
he needs me.
他需要我
He's working on this film, which, quite frankly, is bound to fail
他在制♥作♥电影 说实话 会失败
because they all do.
因为所有的电影都失败了
And when he does, he'll implode.
失败的时候 他就会崩溃
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
It's just like the earthquake. We all know the big one is coming.
就像是地震 我们都知道 大地震就要来了
He's a grown man, Love. But he's not, really.
他是个成年人了 乐芙 可是他不是 真不是
One thing I love is your honesty.
我喜欢你的诚实
Maybe it's time to get honest with how codependent you are with him.
或许是时候承认 你们太相互依赖了
Hey, look.
听着
I'm... falling in love with you.
...我爱上你了
And it's okay if you're not there yet.
你没有爱上我也没关系
I can wait.
我可以等
Just... let me.
但... 请让我留下
Please.
拜托了
Will? Will, wake up.
威尔 威尔 醒醒
What happened?
发生了什么
You Exorcist-vomited all over my favorite top
你吐到了我最喜欢的衣服上
and then passed out.
然后晕过去了
Same thing happened to me a couple years ago
几年前我也遇过这事
when I read that celery was negative calories.
那时我看到说芹菜是负卡路里食物
I ate nothing else for three days
我纯吃芹菜吃了三天
and then projectile barfed all over my own birthday cake.
然后就吐到了我的生日蛋糕上
Enough of this juice shit.
再也别喝那些果汁了
I'm ordering burgers and shakes.
我在订汉堡和奶昔
So?
怎样
It's hard to read.
很难读懂
But I still couldn't put it down.
但我忍♥不住要一直读
It's incredible.
写得很好
Well, don't sound so surprised.
不要听起来这么吃惊
It's weird how powerful vulnerability can feel.
很奇怪 脆弱竟然可以这么有力
I don't think I would've had the guts if you hadn't angered me into it.
如果不是你激怒我 我可没胆量去写这些
Still not a thank-you.
仍然不是感谢
You know you can always count on me to say the wrong thing.
你可以一直指望我会说错话
If I told you I was proud, would you want to hurt me?
如果我说我很骄傲 你会想揍我吗
Probably. Okay.
可能 那好吧
Yeah.
没错
I'm definitely not proud of you.
我当然一点都不为你骄傲
So... did you really think you were gonna juice your way
所以... 你真的以为能靠蔬菜汁
back into Love Quinn's heart?
重新赢得乐芙·奎因的心吗
Wasn't about her.
和她没有关系
Not really.
不完全
What? You trying to reach your goal weight?
怎么 你想减到理想体重吗
Just want to clear the noise.
只是想清理杂七杂八的东西
Did it work?
有用吗
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe I'm cynical, but I...
或许我有些愤世嫉俗 但我...
really don't think any of that stuff works for anyone who's truly broken.
真不觉得这些东西对那些完全支离破碎的人有用
Serves us better to just keep barreling forward
对我们这种人最好的办法 就是一直向前
and hope the demons can't keep up.
祈求魔鬼不会追上我们
So...
所以...
might as well be who you are.
你最好还是做自己吧
This is not outrunning demons.
这可不是逃离魔鬼
This is slaying them.
这是要干掉他们
No thanks to you. Zero thanks to me.
不会感谢你的 零感谢
Nice to meet the real you, Delilah.
很高兴认识真实的你 黛丽拉
You're really quite beautiful.
你真的非常漂亮
Oh, no.
不好
This is good.
这个好喝
Everything's better with a little whiskey.
任何食物加上威士忌都会更棒
In fact,
事实上
this night could do with a little bit more.
今晚还有更多事可做
You up for a walk?
想出去走走吗
My first impression of you was...
我对你的第一印象是...
weirdo.
怪人
Oh, come on, you can't be surprised.
拜托 你居然感到惊讶
You had no social media.
你没有社交网络
You show up with a backpack, all New York.
你背着个背包出现 到哪都是我是纽约来的
Most people show up like overeager labradoodles.
大多数人出现时 都像是心急的拉布拉多贵宾狗
I couldn't pull shit out of you.
我根本没法跟你套话
Almost like you were purposely trying to have no personality whatsoever.
就好像你故意想表现得 没有特点之类的
In vino veritas.
酒后吐真言
Hey, you asked for it.
你自己问的
Okay, my turn.
好了 到我了
What was your first impression of me?
你对我的第一印象是什么
Be honest.
说实话
Definitely do not be honest. I thought you seemed nice.
绝对不要说实话 我觉得你不错
Okay, you're such a liar.
好吧 真是个骗子
Why don't you wash your mouth out, try again. Veritas.
用酒漱漱嘴 重新回答 酒后吐真言
Oh, well, here goes.
好吧 真话
I thought you seemed sad.
感觉你看起来很伤心
I could see how much you had on your shoulders.
我能看出来你肩上的担子有多重
It's a lot.
很重
Also, I have this bad habit of trying to fix people.
而且 我有个坏毛病 总想改正别人
Thus, the unfriendly New Yorker. So I'm sorry about that.
所以 我是个不友善的纽约人 对不起
Stop apologizing.
别一直道歉
You still think I'm a weirdo?
你还觉得我是个怪人吗
I mean, I always trust first impressions.
我总是相信第一印象
Thing is,
事实上
I like weirdos.
我喜欢怪人
Damaged finds damaged.
破碎的人会找到破碎的人
Every time.
每次都这样
Fuck me.
操
David Fincher.
大卫·芬奇
Come on. He's a personal friend.
拜托 他是我朋友
Can we just get him in here,
能不能叫他过来
so we don't have to do the whole phone call thing?
我们不能打电♥话♥吗
No? Okay.
不行 好吧
What if they take fingerprints? What if they take DNA?
如果要取指纹怎么办 如果要取DNA怎么办
Not like there's a crusty jar of piss in Peach Salinger's house or anything.
这可不像在佩奇家找到瓶尿液
Guard's playing deaf and dumb. It was worth a try, though.
保安在装聋作哑 但值得一试
What a night, huh?
真是难忘的一晚
How long do you think they'll keep us in here?
你觉得他们会把我们关这里多久
I don't know. I think it's like a six-hour hold.
不知道 我猜6个小时
And then they take our fingerprints and shit.
然后他们会采集我们的指纹之类的
Shit, shit, shit.
妈的 妈的 妈的
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I just... Benji, Peach, Beck, Jasper, Hendy.
我只是... 小班 佩奇 贝克 贾斯帕 亨德森
Don't like confined spaces.
不喜欢密闭空间
Okay. Well, don't worry.
好吧 别担心
I got this.
我有办法
Is this really your first time being arrested?
这真的是你第一次被捕吗
Is it not yours?
你不是第一次吗
Delilah.
黛丽拉
Fincher, thank God!
芬奇 感谢老天
Really?
认真的吗
Can you get us out of here? It was just a big misunderstanding.
能放我们出去吗 只是个大误会
We were barely tipsy. We weren't even driving...
我们都不算喝醉 都没有开...
I heard why they brought you in.
我听说原因了
That doesn't sound
在我看来
like a misunderstanding to me. Finch.
可不像个误会 芬奇
You need a lawyer.
你需要个律师
I'm sorry, but, uh...
对不起 但是...
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
Will, you know anybody with pull who isn't a jealous fuck?
威尔 你认识什么能帮上忙 又不会吃醋的人物吗
It's no problem, sport. I have a guy for these things.
没关系 老兄 我认识个管这事儿的人
Just sit tight. Oh, and, hey...
你就坐好等着 对了...
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表