剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
Forty, I didn't sign up for this!
费提 我没有报名搞这个
Could you get that?
能开一下门吗
What are you doing here? What's all the noise about?
你来干什么 你们吵什么呢
What is she doing here? This is not a safe environment for her.
她来这干什么 这里对她来说不安全
Relax, Grandpa.
放松 爷爷
She's fine. She's across the hall in um...
她没事 她在走廊对面的...
Suite 216. Yeah.
216房♥ 对
And Dimitri knows that she can come and go as she pleases.
迪米特里知道她可以随意出入
Yes, but... what's she doing here?
好吧 但... 她来这儿干什么
He hired me as your guys' writer's assistant.
他雇我当你们的写作助理
Shit, Forty. Uh... at least I can keep an eye on her.
操 费提 但至少我能多注意她
I thought of everything. This is gonna be fun. All right.
我考虑了所有事 会很有趣的 好了
Now, uh, who wants room service?
现在 谁想要房♥间服务
Are we eating, or are we working?
我们是来吃饭还是工作的
¿Por qué no los dos?
为什么不两件一起呢
This crazy, entitled, sick son of a bitch.
这个疯狂的自以为是的变♥态♥贱♥人♥
How has he lived this long?
他怎么能活这么久的
And so many accidents can happen in a hotel room.
在一个酒店能发生的意外太多了
No, no, I can do this. Quickly fix the flawed script,
不 我可以的 快速修改下这个不成型的剧本
get my passport, and go off to Mexico before Delilah's 16-hour hold is up...
拿到护照 然后在黛丽拉结束16小时的监禁前去墨西哥...
and I leave you forever, Love.
然后永远离开你 乐芙
"Wolf you always, Joe."
"永远嗷呜你的乔"
Glad I caught you.
终于找到你了
Join me for dinner tonight.
今晚和我一起去晚餐吧
You pick the place. Just the two of us.
你选个地方 只有我们两个人
What? Did your crackhead shaman tell you to olive-branch me?
怎么了 你的萨满瘾君子让你来给我递橄榄枝了吗
Don't be absurd. Shaman Open conned our entire family.
别搞笑了 那个萨满骗了我们全家
Shaman Kevin, however, is authenticity personified.
但萨满凯文 是真实的化身
And, yes, he believes I need to mend my relationship with you.
而且没错 他认为我得改善咱俩的感情
You disagree?
你不同意
You need a shaman to tell you that? Come on, Love.
你需要一个萨满来告诉你这些吗 拜托了 乐芙
I'm trying. I want us to be friends.
我在努力 我想咱们是朋友
It's essential for my growth, and I can't imagine it would harm yours.
这对我的成长至关重要 而且对你也没坏处
Baby...
宝贝...
it's okay.
没事
You need this just as much as I do, you know?
你和我一样需要这个 你知道吗
Start breaking down the walls.
让我们打破隔阂
Let's start tonight.
从今晚开始
We'll have cocktails and dessert, and we'll have fun.
来点鸡尾酒和甜点 会很开心的
It'd be good for us.
对我们有好处
Good for the whole family.
对这个家有好处
Okay, Mom.
好的 妈妈
How's the dialogue trim going? Already got a page off.
精简对白做得怎样了 已经删掉一页了
Good. Okay, if we cut some fat from the bottom of act two,
很好 好的 如果能精简第二幕结尾
the flow will be much smoother. Dope.
故事就会更流畅 很好
What are you drinking? Kombexy. It's kombucha and dexedrine.
你在喝什么 康普他命 康普茶和安♥非♥他♥命♥
Oh, it's my secret weapon for staying focused.
是我集中注意力的秘密武器
I'm diagnosed ADHD.
我被诊断患有注意缺陷多动障碍
Of course you are.
当然了
Great. The pharmacy's open again.
真好 药店又开张了
I could pressure Forty to face his eternal battle with sobriety,
我可以说服费提面对这场永久的戒酒之战
but that would take time I don't have. Boom!
但我没那么多时间 成了
With Ellie's edits, we are at 118 pages.
经过艾莉的编辑 我们减少到118页了
Same length as The Hurt Locker.
和"拆弹专家"一样长
Fin.
完成
Oh, thank God.
感谢上帝
I hit every moment.
每一处我都喜欢
Check it, comrade.
看看吧 朋友
Well, it's a script.
这是个剧本
Who's the man, Joe? I'm the man!
谁是大佬 乔 我是大佬
I'm the man! I'm the man!
我是大佬 我是大佬
You look like somebody just pissed all over your rainbow.
你怎么看着像被泼了一头冷水
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了
Nothing's wrong with me.
我没事
I just don't think you're done.
我只是没觉得你搞完了
Oh, no, no. Say more.
不不 继续说
First off, the script is predictable. Okay,
首先 这个剧本没有悬念 好吧
I was staying true to the source material.
我想保持故事原本的真实性
And the female perspective is sorely lacking.
而且严重缺乏女性视角的观点
Okay... No. Ellie is too smart
好吧... 不 艾莉太聪明了
and way too honest. Shit.
太诚实了 操
Beck was real. She humps a pillow multiple times!
贝克是真实的 她骑到枕头上自♥慰♥了很多次
Okay, okay. What would you suggest, Sofia Coppola?
好吧 你有何高见 索非亚·科波拉
Don't do it, Ellie.
别说 艾莉
I think you should start over. Fuck.
我觉得你该重新写 操
Figure out who Beck really is and why you're the one to tell her story.
搞清楚贝克到底是怎样的 而你为什么是讲她故事的人
That seems a bit drastic.
你说得有点儿太严重了
Let's not... Look, let's do a quick Beck pass, huh?
我们不要... 我们快速过一遍贝克的部分吧
It's gonna need more than a quick pass.
快速过一遍肯定是不够的
Forty, where are you going?
费提 你要去哪
I gotta get out of here.
我要从这出去
Oh, great. Well, let's tell Dimitri we're making a change of...
好 那我们去给迪米特里说一声 我们要改...
Forty, stop.
费提 站住
Wait, stop! What?
等等 别跳 搞什么
What?!
什么鬼
He does not handle criticism very well.
他不怎么擅长接受批评
If I lose him, I'll never get my passport back.
如果我失去他 就再也拿不回护照了
Smash cut to apocalypse.
简直是末日突然降临
Okay, go back to your room,
好了 回你的房♥间去
order all the food you want, and go to bed.
想吃什么点什么 然后去睡觉
I can't tell if you're a worse producer or babysitter.
我都不知道你是做制片人更糟 还是做保姆更糟
Just don't leave.
别乱跑就行
White male fragility.
白人男性的脆弱
Six bars and finally...
六个酒吧 终于...
Got something against the hotel bar? It was too stuffy for me.
讨厌宾馆的酒吧吗 对我来说太闷了
And also, I was blacklisted.
而且 他们不给我酒喝
Got you a seltzer.
给你点了气泡水
Figured you'd find me.
猜到你会来找我
You're just like that.
你就是这样的人
Are these all you?
这些都是你喝的
I politely requested a bottle of tequila,
我很礼貌地要点一瓶龙舌兰
but the asshole bartender wouldn't sell it to me,
但那个混♥蛋♥酒保不卖♥♥给我
so I had to buy it shot by shot.
所以我必须一杯一杯地买♥♥
How high is his tolerance? How is he alive?
他到底有多能喝 他是怎么活下来的
I can't imagine what it's been like to watch this slow suicide
不敢想象 年复一年地看着这人慢性自杀
year after year.
是什么感受
Why don't we go back to the hotel room? She's right, you know.
我们回宾馆吧 她说得对
I don't know dick about writing women.
我他妈根本不懂怎么描写女人
It is predictable, and it's not...
剧本墨守成规 一点都不...
special.
特别
Do not let this escalate.
不要让事件继续升级
Talk him off the ledge.
把他拉回正常状态
You're talented. I'm a loser.
你很有天赋 我是个废物
I'm such a loser,
我是个大废物
I'm still texting the girl who used the fuck out of me.
我还在跟那个利用了我的女孩发短♥信♥
What girl? What are you talking about?
哪个女孩 你在说什么
You're not talking about... Amy. Sorry, Candace...
你不会在说... 艾米 对不起 坎迪丝...
or whatever her name is today.
或者随便什么她现在用的名字
He's still in touch with Candace?
他还在联♥系♥坎迪丝
Why are you two still talking? Closure.
为什么你们还在联♥系♥ 互相宽慰
She wants it. And I do too, I guess.
她想这样 我也想 大概是这样
This can't be happening. God!
怎么会这样 天呐
Why can't I just meet, like, a nice girl
为什么我就不能遇到个好姑娘
like Jessica Alba,
像杰西卡·奥尔芭一样
who won't lie to me, and who just wants to have my babies
不会对我撒谎 愿意为我生孩子
and love me forever?
永远爱我
Like... is that... is that too much to ask?
这... 要求很高吗
Of course not. You deserve that.
当然不了 你值得这些
Candace is not that. No more texting. That's what I want.
坎迪丝不是那种女孩 别再发短♥信♥了 我想要那样
That's it.
就是那样
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表