剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
公♥司♥ 集团
The company, empire.
一切的一切
Everything the bloody light bloody touches.
我告诉他们我会考虑一晚
I told them I'd sleep on it.
但如果你三个月前问我 我会拒绝 但后来我遇见了你
Uh, but if you'd asked me three months ago, I'd have said no, but then I met you.
你不明白
You don't understand.
不 听我说 是你让我能想象这样的未来
No, listen, you have made it possible to even conceive of that type of future
因为你让我相信了自己
because you've gone and made me believe in myself.
你一直坚持认为我不是坏人
You've been quite insistent that I'm not a bad person and everything.
所以…
So...
我内心深知你是善良的
In my soul, I know you are good.
不过我有个提议给你
Though I have a proposition for you.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
我们要维持彼此的善良
We keep each other good.
我们要维持彼此的善良
We keep each other good?
是的 我…我是认真的
Yeah, I-- I do actually mean that.
我觉得你刚刚说了
I think you just said...
我很久以来一直
the thing I've needed to hear...
都需要听别人对我说的话
someone say to me for a really long time.
我们有能力做坏事 但我也知道我们宁愿死
We are capable of terrible things, but I also know that we'd rather die.
-所以… -好的 我们是一条船上的了
- So... - Yeah, we're in this together.
我还在做梦吗
Am I still dreaming?
我会答应一切
I will say yes to everything,
但我要你帮我渡过难关 而不迷失自我
but I need you to help me through the hard times without losing myself.
如果你为我这么做 我也会为你这么做
If you do this for me, I'll do the same for you.
我在水里的时候
When I was in the water...
一直在想你
I thought of you the entire time.
天啊 你们…
Oh, God, you...
你们这些美国人真爱动感情
You Americans are so emotional.
我也爱你
I love you too.
所以…
So...
关于你的过去 我需要知道些什么
what do I need to know about your past?
先从
To start...
我的名字
my name...
叫乔伊
is Joe...
高伯特说起
Goldberg.
我真的不确定这是个好主意
I am really not sure this is such a good idea.
盯着街上 如果你看到他就说暗号♥
Just keep your eyes on the street and say the word if you see him.
等等 暗号♥ 我们有暗号♥吗
Wait, word? Did we have a word?
“暗号♥”就是 意思是“他来了 赶紧出来”的暗号♥
"Words," as in, you know, words that add up to, "He's coming, get the fuck out."
他有强迫症
He's an obsessive. He's an obsessive.
-还有呢 -他肯定是自恋狂 对吧
- What else? - Well, he has to be a narcissist, right?
晚上杀人 白天教特德·蒋一定很刺♥激♥
Had to get a thrill out of killing by night, teaching Ted Chiang by day.
或许教学也是他的计谋 也许他会给学生线索
Well, maybe teaching's part of his game. Maybe he gives his students clues.
《人群中的人》
"The Man of the Crowd."
讲的是一个无名之辈 跟踪伦敦人的故事
It's a nameless man stalking people of London.
还记得他引用的 罗伯特·洛威尔的那首诗吗
Remember that poet he was quoting, Robert Lowell?
还有那个联♥系♥到控制生死的占卜板
And that Ouija board stuff, connecting it to controlling death and life?
你说的是詹姆斯·梅里尔
James Merrill, you mean.
不是 梅里尔写的是 《山多瓦变化的光》
Uh, no, Merrill did Changing Light at Sandover.
-相信我 是…是洛威尔 -相信我 你错了
- Trust me, it-- It was Lowell. - Trust me, you're wrong.
我…我非常肯定
I'm-- I'm pretty positive.
我在看他收藏的作品…
Well, I'm looking at his collected works now and...
罗伯特·洛威尔《每一天》
里面没有讲占卜板
zero Ouija shit.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我们抓住他了 埃迪
Oh, we got him, Eddie.
抓住他了 这是什么意思
Got him? What does that mean?
-一个箱子 -箱子
- A box. - Box?
装着蒙特罗斯的物品 文章 他的信…
Of Rhys Montrose's things, articles, his mail...
天啊 这里有很私人的物品
Oh, God, there's really personal shit in here.
好的 拍下来 好吗
Okay, okay, take pictures, right?
把箱子留下 然后出来 我在车里等你
Leave it there and get out. I'll meet you at the car.
-娜迪亚 -什么事
- Nadia. - Yeah?
侦查得不错
Nice detecting.
你在哪里
Where are you?
他到底在哪里
Where the hell is he?
-天啊 活见鬼了 -抱歉
- Oh, shit, fucking hell! - Oh, sorry.
-你吓死我了 -没事的
- You scared the life out of me. - It's okay.
我是看见你从我公♥寓♥里出来了吗 你在找我吗
Did I see you coming from my flat? Are you looking for me?
不是 我在…
No, I was, um...
不是 我在找埃迪
No. I was looking for Eddie.
他在一个朋友那里 他现在应该到了
Um, he's been at a mate's. He should be here now.
你的手♥机♥密♥码♥是什么
What's the code for your phone?
谢谢
Thank you.
市长竞选人宣布了 他解决国家危机的计划
我们把这些删除吧
Let's delete these.
全天留香
看来那个人是你
Figures that you'd be the one.
别紧张 我不会伤害你
Don't be nervous. I wouldn't hurt you.
我的处境已经改变了
My circumstances have changed.
我现在有大量的资源…
I now have access to substantial resources--
-不要给我任何信息 我会离开的 -你打两三份工
- Don't give me anything. I'll go away. - You work, what, two, three jobs?
-睡觉是留给富人的 对吧 -我不会跟任何人说的
- Sleep's for the rich, right? - I'm not gonna say anything to anyone.
我可以让所有人都各得其所
I can make this work for all of us.
♪ I have this thing Where I get older... ♪
正如一位智者曾说过的那样 如果你不成长 就会腐烂
As someone wise once said, if you don't grow, you rot.
布莱辛和索菲在亚当死后 买♥♥下了桑德里之家就是个恰当的例子
Case in point, Blessing and Sophie bought Sundry House after Adam died.
布莱辛在盈利方面的天赋 让亚当扩大的想法相形见绌
Blessing's gift for monetization saw her eclipsing Adam's desire for expansion
她在虚拟世界创立了桑德里之家
with the creation of a Sundry House in the metaverse,
一个为全世界的富人人♥渣♥ 服务的虚拟酒吧
a virtual watering hole for every rich douchebag on Earth.
索菲的不幸让她的粉丝量 增加了百分之五十
Sophie's personal tragedies increased her follower count by 50%.
罗尔德结束了 德国的狩猎之旅回到了伦敦
Roald returned to London after a hunting trip in Germany,
他在那里打中了一位好朋友
where he shot a close personal friend.
但他家人没有将此事公之于众 因为毕竟那是个意外
But his family kept it out of the papers because, after all, it was an accident.
可怜的康尼在戒毒所坚持了整整九天
Poor Connie lasted nine whole days in rehab.
不过他仍会冥想 这个似乎很有帮助
Still meditates though, and it seems to help.
好好享用你们的毒品吧 你们这些废物
Enjoy your booty bumps, you absolute train wrecks.
有些人想腐烂
Some people want to rot.
♪ It must be exhausting Always rooting for the anti-hero... ♪
但幸运的那些改变了
But the lucky ones are transformed.
变得更深刻 更明智了
Made deeper, wiser.
菲比悄悄地处理了在伦敦的事务
Phoebe quietly tied up business in London
去泰国教小学生英语了
and left to teach English to elementary school students in Thailand.
…五 四 三…
- ...five, four, three... - None of them
他们都不知道她曾经的身份
have any idea who she once was.
她只是他们最挚爱的老师
She's just their most devoted teacher.
准备好了吗 我来…
Ready or not, here I--
我们通过努力赢得我们想要的生活
We earn the life we were meant to live by fighting for it.
我的这种认识来之不易
I didn't learn that the easy way.
没有失去就没有爱
There is no love without loss.
我永远都会为玛丽安自杀而伤心
I'll always grieve Marienne taking her own life.
那种伤心已经成为我的一部分了
- That heartbreak is part of me now.
与死神擦肩而过 全新的慈善事业生活
乔伊·高伯特如何逃出 乐芙·昆恩之手
“很感激能有第二次 好好生活的机会”
"Grateful for a second chance at a good life."
没错
Right.
- ♪ It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me ♪ - ♪ I'm the problem, it's me ♪
- ♪ At tea time, everybody agrees ♪ - ♪ Everybody agrees... ♪
汤姆·洛克伍德说得对
Tom Lockwood was right.
你可以回家
You can come home again.
你只需要凯特
All you need is Kate,
加上一个网络安全团队 一群公♥关♥人员 还有辛西娅
plus a cybersecurity team, a squadron of publicists, and Cynthia.
清除搜索结果 黑进新闻档案 贿赂马德雷林达的警♥察♥局长
Scrub search results, hack news archives, bribe the Madre Linda chief of police,
一切都是为了证实 乔伊·高伯特这个简单真实的故事
all to support the simple, true story of Joe Goldberg.
你的故事太精彩了 你肯定都说腻了
Your story is incredible. You must be tired of talking about it.
大家很好奇 我理解 但故事…故事非常简单
People are curious, I understand, but it's-- It is pretty simple.
很多人都遇到过暴♥力♥的伴侣
Many people have lived through violent partners.
我已故妻子乐芙深受困扰
My late wife, Love, was deeply troubled.
我尽力了
I just did my best.
公众的共识是 我把我儿子交给安全的人是明智之选
Public consensus is, I made the sensible choice to put my son in safe hands.
我不是在说大话 但无论在这里 还是英国 你都是个默默无闻的英雄
Well, not to blow smoke, but you're sort of a quiet hero here and back in the UK.
我不会这么说
Oh, I wouldn't say that.
你看到自己的死讯时震惊吗
Were you yourself shocked when you read of your own death?
我最喜欢他们问那些 涉及一些脚趾的混乱DNA
My favorite's when they ask about the DNA mix-up involving some toes,
但辛西娅把我们引向 不那么轰动的话题是对的
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表