剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on You:
你是魔鬼和凶手
You are a monster and a killer.
你们其中一个混♥蛋♥给我发了那些信息
One of you fuckers sent me those texts.
"你好乔伊"
"Hello, Joe."
"你喜欢杀人的感觉"
"You like it. How it feels. To kill."
有人想陷害我
Somebody's trying to frame me.
你不想上我 你是想来场甜蜜的性♥爱♥
You don't want to fuck. You want to make love.
你不知道我是谁或我想要什么
You don't know who I am or what I want.
你在隐藏真实动机时 会努力表现得很高尚
You're trying to seem noble while you hide your true motives.
"我们该见面了"
"It's time for us to meet."
时间和地点?
When and where?
一定没好事
This can't be good.
此时 我在想 我的第二次生命还没开始
Here I was, thinking you've ended my second lease on life
就被你终结了 但我们
before it's even begun, but really,
真的就快被拉近了
we were about to be pulled closer than ever.
-但在此之前… -摩尔教授
But first... -Professor Moore.
我们可能要占用你一点时间
If we might have the briefest moment of your time.
我必须再跳过一个 礼貌得离谱的英国圈子
I had to jump through yet another insanely polite, British hoop.
没问题 全力协助
Of course. Anything to help.
能和一个相对清醒的人谈谈 真是太好了
It's nice to talk to somebody comparatively sober.
这么说他们已经盘问过所有人了
They've grilled everyone.
我们调查了你给我们的线索 艺术家布卢
We looked into the tip you gave us, the artist Blue.
她的说法与你告诉我们的一致
Her story matched what you told us.
听你这么说我很高兴 我…
Glad to hear that. Well, I'm...
当然也不高兴
Of course I'm not glad.
我们在调查西蒙过去的同伴
We're now pursuing Simon's past associates.
希望他有成千上万个
Hope he had thousands.
你也许想到了其他相关的事情
Perhaps you've thought of something else relevant.
所以我摆脱嫌疑了 但没有完全摆脱
So I'm off the hook but not quite off the hook.
-我想到什么给你们打电♥话♥ 行吗? -随时恭候
Can I call you if I think of anything? -Any time.
谁知道呢 乔纳森 也许你能帮我们破案
Who knows, Jonathan, you might have helped crack it.
希望如此
One can only hope.
那就下次谈话时见
Well, until we speak again.
什么都没发生 鬣狗们很失望
Hyenas. Disappointed nothing happened.
不是因为他们在乎死去的朋友
Not because they care their friends are dead
而是因为他们什么都感觉不到
but because they feel nothing.
他们的生活被过度保护
Their lives are so bubble-wrapped.
他们又觉得无聊了
They're already bored again.
与此同时 你让我着了迷
Meanwhile, you are keeping me riveted.
你是谁 混♥蛋♥?
Who are you, asshole?
我该怎么阻止你?
And how do I stop you?
乔纳森 过来
Jonathan. Come, come.
汉普西
Hampsie.
菲比女爵的乡间别♥墅♥
Lady Phoebe's country house.
他们要从大众的视线消失
Running away from the masses.
你要来 不能拒绝
You're coming and cannot say, "No."
我们所有人同处一个屋檐下
All of us under one roof.
这个听着像是朋友间的事情
It sounds a bit like a friend-group thing.
我们必须请你去
We simply must have you there.
他们不知道的是 他们会带上那个凶手
They don't know they're bringing the killer with them.
他们其中一个人是你
One of them is you.
那我会很乐意去的
Then I would love to.
片名:安眠书店
菲比坚持不让送礼物 这是我听过
Phoebe insisted "no gifts" in the least convincing delivery
最不可信的说法
I've ever heard.
幸好我的富豪邻居 喝我永远都买♥♥不起的酒
My rich neighbors drink the kind of wine I could never afford.
有件事很明确
One thing is clear:
如果我要抓住这个周末的机会
If I'm going to seize the opportunity this weekend provides,
就不能分心
I need zero distractions.
你有没有收到我的信息?
Look, do you have the message or not?
别忘了告诉他不要管
Don't leave out the part where I tell him to keep his nose
我的事
out of my business.
不 我不想跟他说
No, I don't want to tell him.
你们还要多少年
How many more years
才明白我不想和那个人说话
before you people understand I do not want to speak to the man.
天啊
Christ.
你的那个科技风险投资赔了很多钱
You bled capital on that tech venture.
伦敦没有一家银行是你不欠钱的
There's not a bank in London you don't owe money to.
在肖尔迪奇还有未偿还的抵押贷款
There's the unpaid mortgages in Shoreditch.
以这个夜♥总♥会♥为抵押的抵押贷款
Mortgages that were offered against this club.
我知道你不会想失去它的
Which I know you would hate to lose.
你欠的钱不能再拖了
You cannot go another day without paying your lenders.
他们不仅会收走的资产 还会毁了你
They will come for more than your assets. Destroy you.
毁了你努力获得的一切
Ruin everything you've worked hard to achieve.
罗伯特 我知道了 若真那么严重 我会给我爸打电♥话♥的
Robert, I get it. I will call my dad if it's that bad.
我记得他说过上一次是
I recall him saying that last time was...
最后一次
Well, the last time.
没错 但他不是认真的
Well, yes, but he didn't actually mean that.
-糟了 我得走了 抱歉 -不行
Oh, shoot. I actually have to jet. Sorry. -No, no.
-请不要走 -我会在车上给我爸打电♥话♥的
Please consider staying. -I'll call my dad from the car.
所有人都会按时收到钱的
Everybody is gonna get their money on time.
好好享受乡下时光
Enjoy the country.
谢谢
Thank you.
一想到等我回来
It's nice to think, when I return,
我就摆脱你了 我就很高兴
I'll have put you behind me.
也许我的生活就能恢复正常了
Maybe life can finally return to normal.
这就是布拉克斯沃思家 指的"乡下小房♥子"
So this is what the Blaxworths mean by "little country house."
你好
Hi.
在我看来 更像《唐顿庄园》里的吸血鬼城♥堡♥
Seems more to me like Downton Abbey vampire castle.
-欢迎来汉普斯布里奇 先生 -谢谢
Welcome to Hampsbridge, sir. -Thank you.
-谢谢 -你
Thanks. -You.
你可真显眼 对吧?
You rather stick out, don't you?
所以菲比和你上♥床♥了吗? 还是你是她用来撑场面的?
So is she shagging you? Phoebe? Or are you more decorative?
她可真有礼貌
She is so sweet.
不过 美国人的床上工夫真的更好吗?
Is it true, though, American men are better in bed?
还是只是犹太人的更好?
Or is it only the Jewish ones?
这么说合法吗?
Is it legal to say that?
逗你的!我是开玩笑的
Joking! We're having a laugh.
拜托有点幽默感 乔纳森
Please try and have a sense of humor.
如果她讲的东西搞笑的话 我会的
I will, if she starts being funny.
不 我前男友来了
Oh, no. My ex is here.
如果她有你那个本事 那就太可怕了
Awful enough to be you if she had the smarts.
没有证据表明她有
No evidence she does.
那个混♥蛋♥在塞舌尔把淋病传染给了我
The bastard gave me gonor-rona in the Seychelles.
没人比我的2020年过得更糟
No one had a worse 2020 than me.
凶手为什么 不能把我所有的前任们大卸八块?
Why can't the killer chop up all my exes? -Huh.
或者吉玛 如果你在接受请求的话
Or Gemma, if you're taking requests.
不
No. No.
那样我会很高兴 但我是来阻止你的 所以…
Delightful as that would be, I'm here to stop you, so...
哪一个是你?
Which one are you?
聊得很愉快
Well, lovely chat,
但我要去上吊了 因为你太无趣了
but I'm off to hang myself because you're so boring.
我开玩笑的 但有趣点
I'm joking. But do better.
都没有人注意到他们 亲爱的
Look, no one is even noticing them, darling.
我注意到了 我不想让他们在这里
I notice them. And I don't want them here.
抱歉 这不是你的错
Sorry. It's not your fault.
假装看不见就行了 起码我们知道我们是安全的
Just ignore them. At least we know we're safe.
也许吧
Yes, I suppose we do.
就像我说的 我不能分心
Like I said, I can't afford distractions.
-现在不行 -乔纳森
Not now. -Jonathan.
你来了!
You're here!
这次主要是打猎
It'll mostly be hunting.
-你打猎吗? -打过一两次
Do you hunt? -I have, once or twice.
如果你的枪法很好 那就刺♥激♥了
It's exhilarating, if you're a good shot.
你们的副总统 不是打中过别人的面部吗?
Didn't your own vice president shoot someone in the face?
是的 有些人希望被打中的是他
Yeah, some may have wished it went the other way.
明智
A wit.
我一直都很欣赏你这种
I've always admired a man like you who...
不在乎自己仪表的人
doesn't care how he presents.
我很高兴你能来
I'm so pleased you're here.
你真的可能是他们其中任何一个恶魔
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表