剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
You really could be any of these monsters.
来吧
Come, come.
开始我们的庆祝活动吧
Let the festivities commence.
狩猎开始吧
Bring on the hunt.
坦尼森勋爵发现 这里是视野最好的地方
Lord Tennyson found this to be the best view of the grounds.
(蜂窝网络不可用)
He spent hours a day taking it in.
你的手♥机♥会用不了 这里没有信♥号♥♥或无线网
You'll have trouble with that. No service or Wi-Fi.
你在逗我吧
You're kidding me.
我相信如果坦尼森勋爵能…
I'm sure if Lord Tennyson managed...
我们的大多数客人 都是冲着这一点来的
Most of our guests come to appreciate it.
那是大多数客人 不需要通过短♥信♥和凶手沟通
Most guests don't have to communicate with a killer intent on texting.
脑海中浮现了一幅情景
A picture emerges.
无网络、无监控摄像头 连电灯开关都有50年历史了
No Internet, no security cams, even the light switches are 50 years old.
这里不是另一栋房♥子 这里是另一个世界
This isn't another house. It's another world.
他们一定觉得非常安全
Must feel incredibly safe to them
而你觉得私密至极
and remarkably private to you.
当然还有
Oh. -Adjoining doors.
紧邻的房♥间
Of course.
某人一定深得庄园女爵的喜爱
Someone must have fallen in favor with the lady of the manor.
坦尼的房♥间没给任何人住过
The Tenny room isn't assigned to just anyone.
这张床很适合做♥爱♥
A great bed for shagging.
很可惜那是不可能的
Shame that won't be happening.
太可惜了
Such a shame. -Mm-hm.
-很高兴我们把话挑明了 -非常高兴
Glad we have that straight. -So glad.
那样会很好 但那不是我现在的任务
Nice as that would be, not my mission right now.
"肖像画廊"这是你送来的吗?
"Portrait gallery." Did you send this?
终于要见面了吗?
Is this finally it?
菲比
Phoebe.
不是吧
Really?
这不我预想中的凶手谈话背景
This is not the setting I expected for murder talk.
什么情况?
What's happening?
那些不会是…
Those can't be...
大屌♥
Nobs,
小鸡鸡
willies,
宝剑
pork swords.
我给我所有情人的丁丁都做了蜡模
I've made molds of all my lovers' cocks.
当然是对人体无害的蜡模
Body-safe wax, of course.
我觉得她不是你
I'm gonna go with she's not you.
你觉得我的闺房♥怎么样?
How do you like my boudoir?
不 这是引诱吗?
Oh, no. Is this a seduction?
-非常… -性♥爱♥机器人玛丽·安托瓦内特
It's very... -Sex-robot Marie Antoinette.
好
...nice.
这是需要我巧妙脱身的情况
This is a situation I need to delicately extract myself from.
那晚我们见过之后 你对我说话的方式…
Ever since the night we met, the way you spoke to me...
要是我记得我说过什么就好了
If only I can remember what I said.
你好啊
Oh. Hello there.
我说的是真心话
I meant what I said.
是的 我觉得你是见过最诚实的人
Yes, yes. I sensed you were the most honest man I've ever met.
我们能慢慢来吗?
Can we slow down?
不
Oh, no.
不是 我不…
No, no, no. I don't--
不 如果你不想也没关系
No, no. It's fine if you don't want to.
我没有不想
I don't not want to.
我到底在想什么?
What the hell was I thinking?
菲比
Phoebe.
-你很漂亮 -我知道
You're beautiful. -Yes, I know.
我十全十美
I'm a ten.
你名花有主了
You're spoken for.
仅此而已
That's all.
人人都会想得到你
Anyone would want you.
人人都会想得到我
Everyone wants me...
在他们得到我之前
until they have me.
这和亚当有关
This is about Adam.
-亚当很爱你 -他也喜欢被尿喷
Adam loves you. -He just also loves piss play.
那我怎么觉得… 我们有我们的快乐 但…
Then why does it feel like...? We have our fun, but...
我们应该进入下一个阶段 然后…
we should be moving on to the next level, and...
我觉得他不是我的一切
I don't feel like his everything.
听我说
Listen.
我可能没说过这件事
I may not have mentioned this,
我很久之间有过一次婚姻
but I was married once, a long time ago.
-她是你的一切吗? -绝对不是
Was she your everything? -Fuck, no.
是的 但我心里装着别的事情
Yes, she was, but I had other things on my mind.
可能是那个伤害了她
I think that might have hurt her.
但那和她没有任何关系
But it had nothing to do with her.
你的感觉可能有很多种解释
What you're sensing, it could be a million things.
可能与他对你的感觉无关
It could have nothing to do with the way he feels about you.
你真这么认为吗?
Do you really believe that?
亚当非常喜欢你 他用的词是"爱慕"
Adam adores you. The word he uses is "worships."
并不是 但希望 这个谎言能撑完这个周末
Nope. But here's hoping the lies hold for the weekend.
你瞧我
Oh. Look at me.
我这个女主人失礼了 把我的所有问题都推到你身上
Sorry excuse for a hostess. Heaping all my problems on to you.
不说这个了
Ah. Enough of that.
你是个善解人意的好人
Oh, you kind, sweet man.
乔纳森 帮我一个忙
Jonathan, do me one favor.
当这件事从没发生过
This never happened.
什么从没发生过?
What never happened?
哪里都没有信♥号♥♥
No bars. Anywhere.
我没办法知道你是否联♥系♥过
No way of knowing if you've reached out to me
身处这个镀金石器时代地狱的我…
in this gilded Stone Age hellscape...
可恶!
Oh, fuck!
恶魔们打槌球的地方
...where the demons play croquet.
该死!该死的烂货!
Oh, shit! Fucking cunt flap!
别这么输不起
No, don't be such a batty twatty loser.
我们现在需要一个新环门了
Now we need a new hoop.
我需要添饮料 不
And I need a top-up. No, no.
让他给我添饮料
No, he's my top-up.
你当我的新环门
You're my new hoop.
天啊
Oh, God.
快点!
Tick-tock!
去那里
Just there.
不行
Uh, no, no, no.
趴着
On all fours.
像小狗一样 乖狗狗
Like a little doggie. A good doggie. Woof, woof!
她真是毫无怜悯之心
She's completely devoid of empathy.
拜托 高兴点
Oh, come on, be a good sport.
稍微弯一点
A little bend to it.
天啊 我进去了 菲比
Christ. I'll see you inside, Phoebes.
凯特是这个现实世界唯一明白
Kate's the only one in the real world,
那些人工作是为了生计 不是为了
therefore gets that these are people working for a living,
做人体草坪装饰品的
not human lawn ornaments.
我的全身心都在说"让他们去死吧"
Everything in me says, "Let them die."
这样有悖人伦
It's perverse.
你让我成了他们的保护者
You've made me their protector.
嘿
You.
我很高兴你能来
Glad you're here.
我们去喝杯酒怎么样?
What do you say we grab us a real drink?
我们是时候互相了解一下了
It's time we got to know each other.
不
No,
他不可能是你
he can't be.
这里最好不是另一个闺房♥
This better not be another boudoir.
我的宠儿们在这里
There's my boys.
不是我所相信的毒驾肇事逃逸
Not calling in a coked-out hit-and-run I'd buy,
而是两起命案
but double homicide
-和虐待狂的猫鼠游戏? -干杯
and a sadistic game of cat and mouse? -Cheers.
好酒
Mother's milk.
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
没事
Yeah.
我不知道该从何说起
I'm not sure where to start.
从"我杀了马尔科姆"说起?
"I killed Malcolm"?
我们已经成朋友了
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表