剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
This is the truth.
无论你觉得你和这个女人 是什么关系 那都不是真的
Whatever relationship you think you have with this woman, you don't.
那只是你的想象
It's a figment of your imagination.
-你想迷惑我 -你在乎她 这是真的 我知道
- You're trying to confuse me. - You care. That part is real, I know.
-但你看看她 她很害怕 -我不相信
- But look at her. She's scared. - I don't believe that.
-告诉他 -道恩 没关系
- Tell him. - Dawn, it's okay.
我知道你是好人 但你需要帮助
I know you're a good person, but you need help.
-你生病了 -我什么问题都没有 我很好
- You're not well. - Nothing's wrong with me. I'm fine.
有个德国邮递员 以为他认识我朋友麦当娜
A German postal worker thought he knew my friend Madonna.
他得了一种叫 被爱妄想症的病 亲爱的
He was suffering from something called erotomania, sweetheart.
-那是一种幻觉 -你在生我的气
- It's a delusion. - You're cross with me.
你以为你认识某个你不认识的人 他以为
You think you know someone you don't.
麦琪隔着红绿灯向他求婚了
He thought Madge was proposing through traffic lights.
我不是那样 我知道什么是真的
That's not happening to me. I know what's real.
我们还可以做朋友 从今天开始 一段新的友谊
We can still be friends. Starting today, a new friendship.
把刀放下来
Put the knife down.
把门打开
Unlock the door.
放她走
Let her go.
但她不安全
But she's not safe.
如果她被杀了 我永远都不会原谅自己
If somebody killed her, I would never forgive myself.
我永远不会原谅你
I would never forgive you!
把刀放下
Drop the knife.
你疯了 把...
You're crazy! Get--
你试过好言相劝了 你这个疯女人
I have tried to be nice, you crazy bitch.
但是够了
But enough is enough!
我受够被♥操♥纵
I am sick of being manipulated
被低估和虚假地被保护了
and underestimated and fake protected.
你以为你认识我 道恩
You think you know me, Dawn?
我接下来要怎么做
What am I gonna do next?
说呀 告诉我
Come on, tell me!
别动 待在原地
Freeze! Stay where you are!
-把刀放下 -没问题
- Put the knife down! - Happily. Happily.
这个女人绑♥架♥了我 还想在我的手臂上刻字
This woman kidnapped me, and then she tried to carve up my arm
还要杀了乔纳森
and kill Jonathan.
菲比 我没有
Phoebe, I didn't do that.
-我是想帮她 -安德鲁斯 检查那个包
- I was trying to help her. - Andrews, look inside the bag.
菲比 我这么做是为了帮你
Phoebe, I did this to help you.
我的天啊 好恶心
Oh, my God. That's disgusting.
和康尼只会伤害自己不同
Unlike Connie who was only hurting himself,
道恩在伤害菲比 她是更好的选择
Dawn was endangering Phoebe. A better choice.
那是西蒙的耳环
That's Simon's earring.
-她是吃掉富人杀手 -不是
- She's the Eat The Rich Killer. - No.
你因涉嫌杀害 马尔科姆·哈丁 西蒙·苏
You are being arrested on suspicion for the murders of Malcolm Harding,
-和吉玛·格雷厄姆·格林而被捕 -我没有
- Simon Soo, and Gemma Graham-Greene. - I didn't do it.
-你有权保持沉默... -菲比 你还好吗
- You have the right to remain silent... - Phoebe. Are you all right?
菲比
Phoebe.
-没事了 亲爱的 好吗 -亚当
- It's all right, pumpkin. Okay? - Adam.
你又当了一次英雄
A hero, again.
都结束了
It's over.
我按你说的做了
I did what you asked.
那个所谓的凶手被抓了
The killer, in quotes, was caught.
道恩会接受精神治疗
Dawn will get psychiatric help
她最终会被无罪释放 等到我揭露了真凶
and eventually be exonerated once I've exposed the real killer,
你
you.
候选人蒙特罗斯 承诺增加心理健康辅助服务
当然 你找到了扭转局势的方法
Of course, you found a way to spin this in your favor.
好好享受当下吧
Enjoy it while it lasts.
我应该吃醋的
I should be jealous.
那个人劫走了我的女伴 让她去抓
The man hijacked my date and enlisted her to catch
一个臭名昭著的凶手
an infamous murderer.
你不觉得奇怪吗 几周前
Do you not think it's weird that a few weeks ago
他还对侦探小说一窍不通 现在却突然成了赫尔克里·波洛
he knew bugger all about detective stories and now suddenly he's Hercule Poirot?
显然是你觉得奇怪
Clearly you do.
菲比女爵说他又做了一次英雄
Lady Phoebe said something about him being the hero again.
感觉有点奇怪
It just seems weird.
你上一次看 一个局外人总做英雄 但和整个故事
When's the last time you read something where the outsider kept being the hero
没有更深层次联♥系♥的书是什么时候
but had no deeper connection whatsoever to the story?
-你在说什么 -我不知道
- What are you saying? - I don't know.
他好像是那种深藏不露的人
Just seems like he's the kind of man who knows more than he lets on.
你好啊 我的爱人
Hello, my love.
这些东西两个人用太多了吧
This seems a lot for two people.
什么
What?
只要是你的事 怎么都不算多 亲爱的
Nothing is too much when it comes to you, darling.
快坐
Sit, sit, sit.
-好的 -找我有什么事 亚当
- Nice. - What is this about, Adam?
是你的事 其实是我们的事
It's about you. Actually, it's about us.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
来
Here.
你把那个打开吧
Why don't you open that up?
菲比 你愿意嫁给我吗
Phoebe, will you marry me?
-我的...亚当... -我租了一架飞机
- Oh, my... Adam-- - I've chartered a jet
它会直接带我们到杜·卡普酒店
and it's gonna take us straight to the Hotel du Cap.
我们第一见面的地方
Where we first met?
我需要你
I need you.
差点失去你让我意识到了这一点
Almost losing you made me realize that.
还是差点失去别的东西
Or was it almost losing something else?
什么
What?
你的夜♥总♥会♥ 你的名声 你的生活方式...
Your club, your reputation, your lifestyle...
我知道你遇到了资金问题
I know about your money problems.
我是从跟踪我的人那里得知的
I found out from my stalker, of all people.
那太悲哀和耻辱了 亚当
How sad and humiliating is that, Adam?
我不能再那样了
I can't do it again.
被愚弄
Be made a fool of.
-菲比 别这样 -我过去一直都很善良
- Phoebe, come on. - I have been incredibly kind in the past,
好多可爱的小羊 实际上都是残忍♥的狼
had so many dear little lambs who were, in actuality, cruel wolves.
我不是那样的
That's not me.
我想要一个爱我的人
I want someone who loves me.
真心爱我的人
Really, truly loves me.
因为那是我唯一从未拥有过的东西
Because that is the one thing I've never had.
别这么说 我爱你
Don't say that. Okay, I love you.
我爱你胜过一切
I love you more than anything.
爱我还是我的钱
Me or my money?
钱 这和钱无关
Money? It's not about money.
如果这是真的
Well, if that's true,
那你会解决好自己的问题 再来找我 对吧
then you will sort your problems out and come back to me, won't you?
那我就知道你是真心的了
Then I'll know you mean it.
该死
Fuck.
敬独♥立♥自主
To independence.
独♥立♥自主
Independence.
什么...
What the--?
汤姆·洛克伍德
Tom Lockwood?
见鬼
Shit.
凯瑟琳 凯特
Katherine. Kate.
-我可以解释 -凯瑟琳 你...
- I can explain. - Katherine? You--
我的...
Oh, my...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你在为他工作
You're working for him?
-你在为我父亲工作 -不是你想的那样 我只是...
- You're working for my father? - It's not what you think. I'm just--
是他让你买♥♥那些艺术品的 对吧
He had you buy the art, didn't he?
他想做点好事 帮你建立基金会
He wanted to do something nice, help you start your foundation,
但他知道你在做一个独♥立♥的女人
but knew you were doing this independent woman thing.
我不知道哪个更让我生气
I don't know what makes my blood boil more,
是你的说法 还是你一直在欺骗我的事实
that comment or the fact that you've been lying this whole time.
我没有 我确实脱离了我的家人
I wasn't. I have stepped away from my family.
没错 来为我家人工作 这样更不明智
Yes, to work for mine. It's infinitely worse.
他真的是想帮你
He really is trying to help.
不
No.
我知道...我知道你相信这一点
I know-- I know you believe that
因为你不够聪明 看不出来你被耍了
because you're not smart enough to see you're being played.
被帮汤姆给你的基金会几百万所耍
By helping Tom give your foundation millions?
被给我发一条信息 证明不管我怎么努力摆脱他的阴影
By sending me a message that he is ever present,
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表