剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
not so much with the world but with himself, then he could've been...
所以他死了我很伤心
So I'm gutted he's dead.
-他听上去很真诚 -是啊
He sounds genuine. -Yeah.
-他真诚吗? -别这样看着我 我没事
Is he? -Don't look like that. I'm fine.
我只是需要喘口气
I just need a break.
我懂你的感受
I know the feeling.
我必须在你伤害其他任何人
I need to regroup before you hurt anyone else
或了解到更多我的事之前重新部署
or succeed in finding out more about me.
你在哪里 马尔科姆?
Where are you, Malcolm?
只要让我知道你还活着
Just let me know you're breathing.
你可以继续和任何女人鬼混 我真的不在乎
You can carry on fucking whoever she is. I truly don't care.
请给我打电♥话♥
Please, call.
毒舌 但很真诚
Toxic but earnest.
担心 我还是觉得她不是你
Scared. I still don't think she's you.
布卢 你离开警♥察♥局了吗?
Blue, have you left the police station?
不 你做了笔录很好 没什么可隐瞒的
No, it's good you gave a statement. You have nothing to hide.
对 我说的是真的
Yes, I meant it.
威尔特郡 28天
Wiltshire, 28 days.
他们在等你的电♥话♥ 如果你是认真的 今天就可以打
They're expecting your call, which you'll do today if you're serious.
凯特在帮她吗?
Is Kate helping her?
不用谢我 但只要别搞砸就行了
No, don't thank me, but just don't fuck it up.
等你戒完毒 告诉我 我们可以谈谈你的未来
And once you're cleaned up, let me know and we can discuss your future.
她的朋友都是自恋狂 在报纸上到处宣传
Her friends are narcissists who telegraph philanthropy
慈善事业
all over the papers.
连里斯的名声也由坏变好
Even Rhys's brand is screw-up gone good.
凯特在公开场合对布卢很凶 然后又偷偷出钱让她戒毒
Kate is horrible to Blue in public, then secretly pays for rehab.
我不明白
I don't get it.
她为什么要隐瞒自己不是坏人的事?
Why would she hide that she's not a terrible person?
确实如此
I did it.
我遇到了世界上 最荒唐、受害最深的人
Fell in with the most insane, damaged people on earth.
没有出路 只有一路走到底
No way out but through.
我从没想过自己会如此渴望 再看一本阿加莎·克里斯蒂的书
I never thought I'd be so desperate to read another Agatha Christie.
你还好吗 摩尔教授? 又是阿加莎的书?不会吧
You all right, Professor Moore? More Agatha? Couldn't be.
你看得停不下来了
You can't put that down.
所以坦白吧
So come clean.
-你真在写书吗? -她非得一直这么聪明吗?
Really writing a book? -Must she always be this smart?
因为有时候我发现有人说
Only because sometimes I find that people say
他们写书是为了虚荣
that they're writing a book for vanity.
比如 马尔科姆 因为他…
Like Malcolm, because he...
是他让我们这么叫的 我…
He made us call him that. I--
-他以前在写书吗? -以前?
He was writing a book? -Was he?
他主动要求看我的稿子时 肯…
Oh. I swore he knew my pain when he...
肯定懂我的痛苦 只是后来…
He volunteered to read my pages and then just...
没下文了
left me hanging.
他可能生病了
I think he's out sick.
如果他没死 是可以回条短♥信♥的
Mm. If he's not dead, he could reply to a text.
这让我觉得…
It just makes me feel like...
听起来挺傻的
This sounds stupid,
但我好不容易才让他看那个稿子
but it's really hard for me to show him them pages
但现在我对他来说 好像不存在一样 所以…
and now it's just like I never existed to him, so...
-她只是个学生吗? -就是这样
Was she just a student? -Yeah.
马尔科姆真是个十足的混♥蛋♥
Wow. Malcolm really was full-spectrum asshole.
我相信不是那样的
I'm sure it's not like that.
我相信他会回来的
I'm sure he'll be back.
我这个有抱负的作家身份 可以暂停了 没关系
My entire identity as an aspiring writer can just pause. It's fine.
我不是马尔科姆
Look, I'm no Malcolm,
但我会很乐意看看你的稿子
but I would be happy to read your pages.
真的吗?
Really?
现在你是作家了 这一点 马尔科姆既不能赋予也不能剥夺
Now that you're a writer, Malcolm can't bestow that or take it away,
我也不能
and neither can I.
是不能 其实你的品味有点不可靠
God, no. In fact, your taste is a little bit suspect.
没错
Yeah.
你要知道这是…
Well, you should know that it's a, um...
这是一本关于神话生物的悬疑小说
It's a mystery with mythological creatures,
所以你能接受这种娱乐性体裁吗?
so can you handle being that entertained?
有人说过我自命不凡 但我在努力改变这一点
I've been told that I'm a snob, but I'm working on that.
是独角兽还是马 出来遛遛
Bring me unicorns.
好的
Okay.
我得走了
Um, I've gotta go.
我知道你很酷 对千禧年一代来说
I knew you were cool. For a millennial.
你知道你出现在我生命中 最糟糕的一点是什么吗?
You know the worst part about you showing up in my life?
一切才开始变得那么好
How good it was just starting to be.
我会从你身上找回来的
I'm gonna get it back from you.
要做到这一点 首先要弄清你的身份
To do that is to figure you out first.
(他被枪杀时)
(格温娜维尔·贝克是谁?)
"过程很难 但我做到了
"It was tough, but I did it.
你好 乔伊"
Hello, Joe."
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表