剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
- Not at-- Not at all. - That's okay.
我想到一个解决这些后顾之忧的办法
I got an idea to deal with all the fallout concerns.
我的工作是评估一个人 以更好地了解他的能力
What I do is assess a person to better understand what they're capable of.
我以你为例
Now, I'm gonna take you, for example.
你看起来是个好人
You seem like a nice guy,
体贴 善解人意
thoughtful, caring,
但我觉得你确实杀了乐芙·昆恩
and I think you did kill Love Quinn.
没关系 她看起来是个疯子 重点是 你做到了
It's okay. She seemed like a maniac. The point is, you did it.
到了紧要关头 你能做到
When push comes to shove, you can do it
而且做得好到足以逃脱惩罚
and do it well enough to get off scot-fucking-free.
我能帮你
I can help you.
怎么帮
How?
那个新闻报道和丑闻 并不是为了破坏蒙特罗斯的竞选
Well, that news story and scandal was not meant to ruin Montrose's run,
而是为了迫使他躲起来
it was to drive him into hiding.
这是第一步
Part one.
-你知道他在哪里 -是的
- You know where he is. - Yeah.
他在他乡下的前妻家
He's out in the country at his ex's.
他正在设法
He's trying
争取支持 重新启动他的竞选活动
to broker support to put his campaign back on wheels.
他孤身一人
He's all alone.
没有设防
Unprotected.
这个穿着艾索德的恶魔给了我
Somehow this IZOD-wearing warlock is delivering me
我最想要的东西 你
the thing I want most in the world, you.
-第二步是你 -我
- Part two is you. - Me?
你想让我
You want me?
杀了瑞斯·蒙特罗斯 没错
To kill Rhys Montrose. That's right.
我们知道你可以的
I mean, we know you can.
我觉得你想杀他
I think you want to.
没有更好的选择了 对吧
And the alternatives aren't great, right?
你在和我女儿交往
You're dating my daughter.
用化名生活 我能拿走你的一切 乔伊
Living out there with some assumed name. I'd take it all away, Joe.
一切
Everything.
当然了 因为我就站在这里 我意识到还有第三种选择
Of course, now that I'm standing here, I realize there is a third option.
你可以捅死我
You could just stab me.
刺穿我的心脏
Right through the heart.
但相信我
But trust me,
我给你的选择是最好的
the choice I'm offering you is the best one.
你可以在这里找到他
This is where you'll find him.
去做你最好的自己吧
Go be your best self.
菲比 你有空的时候 能告诉我 你已经入住了吗
Pheebs, when you get a chance, can you let me know you're checked in?
你可以发信息 只要告诉我就行
You can text. Just let me know.
你想要就给你 凯特 你应得的 爸爸
“凯特”
-"Kate."
惊喜吧
Surprise!
-我们订婚了 -不会吧
- We're engaged! - You didn't.
-怎么了 -就给了你一个任务
- What? - You had one fucking job.
-不 不要怪他 -谁都不准幸福
- No. Don't blame him. - No one's allowed to be happy.
是…是我的主意
It was-- It was my idea.
你看
Look.
这是戒指吗
The fuck even is this ring?
是我在酒吧的地上找到的绳子
Some twine that I found on the floor of the pub.
这个值多少钱对我来说 就是如此不重要
That's how much money doesn't matter to me.
我也一样
Yeah, same.
我单膝下跪 告诉了她真♥相♥
I got down on one knee and I told her the truth,
我们永远都不会平等 因为我比不过完美的人
we will never ever be equals because I can't compete with perfection.
-我就神魂颠倒了 -当然了 因为你醉了
- I literally swooned. - Of course you did. You're trolleyed.
你神智不清 情绪不稳定
You're not thinking clearly, you're not stable.
凯特
Kate, Kate, Kate.
我们非常感谢你的帮助 对吧
We appreciate your help so much. Right?
真的非常感谢
It's truly nothing short of a lot.
但菲比没有任何问题 好吗
But there's nothing wrong with Pheebs, okay?
钻石的瑕疵只会让它更闪耀
A diamond's flaws just make it sparkle even brighter.
接住我 爸比 又是我吗
- Catch me, Daddy, is that me again? - Uh-oh.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我把钥匙弄丢了 我说过要给他的盆栽浇水的
I lost the key and I said I'd water his plants.
非常感谢
Oh, thank you so much.
代我向戴夫叔叔问好
Give my love to Uncle Dev.
-真没想到我把钥匙弄丢了 -别惹麻烦 娜迪亚
- I can't believe I did that. - Stay out of trouble, Nadia.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我真是疯了
I have lost my bloody mind.
好的
Okay. Um...
乔纳森·摩尔
你看起来像一本珍本
You seem like a rare book.
《化身博士和海德先生奇案》
《酷刑》
我是个混♥蛋♥ 对不起 娜娜 原谅我
I'm a wanker. I'm sorry, Nad. Forgive me.
作为谢罪礼 我觉得你会想看看这个
As a peace offering, I thought you'd wanna see this.
也许你对摩尔教授已有所了解
Maybe you were on to something about Professor Moore.
有人把那个疯女人公♥寓♥里的 这些照片泄露给了我爸
These photos were leaked to my dad from the crazy woman's flat.
只能你看
For your eyes only!
唐杜里传统
唐杜里传统
你在里面求你前妻在媒体面前 站在你身边吗
You're in there, begging your ex-wife to stand by you in the press?
不知道她知道你绑♥架♥了一位 无辜的年轻母亲会作何感想
I wonder how she'd feel to know you kidnapped an innocent young mother.
我只需要和你独处五分钟
Five minutes with you is all I need.
来了
Here we go.
艾玛 等等 那是很久以前的事了
Emma, wait! What happened was such a long time ago.
那不重要 我们为什么不能好好谈谈 艾玛
It doesn't matter. Why can't we talk about this properly? Emma!
拜托了 我们为什么就不能谈谈
Please, why can't we just talk?
那不重要
It doesn't fucking matter!
滚吧
Fuck off!
-抱歉 我认识你吗 -你认真的
- Sorry, do I know you? - Really?
汤姆·洛克伍德想让你死
Tom Lockwood wants you dead.
你知道吗 不管你们怎么想 我都不是…
Did you know that? Despite what either of you think, I'm not...
杀人犯 所以我不会杀你 但…
a killer, so I'm not gonna kill you, but...
我可以施压吗
will I apply pressure?
很遗憾 可以 是时候说出真♥相♥了 瑞斯
Sadly, yes. It's time for you to tell the truth, Rhys.
你知道
Do you know...
因为这些糟心事
all the awful shit...
我不得不学习如何对你做这个吗
I had to read to learn how to do this to you?
都是因为你要碰玛丽安
All because you had to go and touch Marienne.
这个不会有趣的
This won't be fun.
但我只对得到我要的东西 和完成任务感兴趣
But I'm only interested in getting what I need and being done.
所以我希望你也这么想
So I hope you feel the same.
我会把这个堵嘴布拿下来
I'm gonna take this gag off.
我拿下来之后 你要坦白一切 先说
And when I do, you're gonna confess everything, starting with:
玛丽安在哪里
Where is Marienne?
我不认识叫玛丽安的人 我不知道你在说什么
I don't know anyone called Marienne. I don't know what you're talking about.
我希望你不要再演戏了
I wish you would stop acting.
该死
Fuck.
她在哪里
Where is she?
别再操控我了
Stop gaslighting me.
你知道我是谁 你知道你让我为你做了什么
You know who I am. You know what you've had me do for you!
我放下她了
I let her go.
我退出了
I'd stepped away!
我重新开始了
I was starting over!
她在哪里
- Where is she?
告诉我她在哪里 告诉我 不然我杀了你
Tell me where she is! Tell me or I'll kill you!
你这个变♥态♥
You fucking psychopath!
告诉我
Tell me!
我做了什么
What did I do?
这是意外 我失去了理智
It was an accident. I lost it.
玛丽安 非常抱歉 我会找到办法的 我会找到你的
Marienne, I'm so sorry. I'll find a way. I will find you.
这不是很麻烦吗
Well, isn't this a pickle?
好吧 我出现幻觉了
Okay. I'm hallucinating.
-我… -杀了我 没错
- I-- - Killed me? Yes.
但在此之前 我遭受了大量军用级别的睾丸刑
But not before a shocking amount of military-grade ball torture.
他没撒谎 乔伊
He wasn't lying, Joe.
他不认识你
He didn't know you.
但我也没撒谎
But then I wasn't lying either.
我们确实把玛丽安关在笼子里了
We really do have Marienne in a cage.
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表