剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on You:
"你好啊"肯定用爱娃奈斯
"Hello, you." Of course you're using Evanesce.
没有反向搜索 消息被读取后就消失了
No reverse lookup, messages disappear after they've been read.
精英和多疑者的最爱
A favorite of the elite and the paranoid.
那就在 那个愚蠢的艺术展上见吧 教授
I suppose I'll see you at that stupid art show, professor.
凯特加尔文
Kate Galvin.
-走开 -凯特提供的消息很少
Go away. -Kate gives little.
你穿这件外套像个服务生
That jacket makes you look like a waiter.
你是一个虚伪的无名小卒 没有自己的生活
You are a hollow nobody with no life of his own.
-马尔科姆 是他让我们这么叫的 -她只是个学生吗?
Malcolm. He made us call him that. -Was she just a student?
-你想干什么 -娜迪亚说得对
What do you want? -Nadia was right.
第一个嫌疑人通常是第二个受害者
The first suspect is usually the second victim.
"我很快就能弄清楚你是谁了"
"I'll figure you out soon enough."
(格温娜维尔贝克是谁?)
"你好 乔伊"
"Hello, Joe."
每当这种时候 我就会忍♥不住想 我哪一步做错了
It's times like these I can't help but wonder, where did I go wrong?
我只想要一个假期
All I wanted was a holiday
来开始我美好、诚实
to start my new life, good,
平静的新生活 但你毁了这一切
honest, peaceful, but you've destroyed that.
你破坏了我的避风港
You violated my safe haven,
让我想起了我一直想忘记的那个我
dredging up the me I've been trying hard to leave behind.
"我说得对吗? 那些文章都和你有关吗?"
"Am I right? Are all those articles about you?"
拜托 我当然不能说"对"
Obviously, I can't say yes. Come on.
我的名字叫乔纳森摩尔
My name is Jonathan Moore.
(我的名字叫乔纳森摩尔)
"说吧 乔伊 告诉我真♥相♥"
"Come on, Joe. Tell me the truth."
我拒绝助长你病态而错误的执念
I refuse to fuel your sick and misguided fixation.
我本来应该在找你 而不是换锁的
I'm supposed to be finding you, not changing my locks.
但我必须让你远离我的公♥寓♥ 远离我的大脑
But I have to keep you out of my flat, of my mind.
"你在无视我吗?
"Are you ignoring me?
你伤害了我的感情 乔伊
You're hurting my feelings, Joe.
你在吗?"
Are you there?"
你在吗?
Are you there?
你让我别无选择
You've left me no choice.
我必须跟你玩消失 跟踪狂
I gotta ghost you, stalker.
坡的《人群中的人》中
In Poe's "Man of the Crowd,"
叙述者在咖啡馆 偶然看到一个陌生人 并对他着了迷
the narrator sees a random stranger in a café and becomes obsessed with him.
他跟踪那个陌生人 穿过伦敦的大街
So he follows the stranger through the streets of London.
进行推理
He's making deductions.
但他产生兴趣的原因尚不清楚
But why he's interested remains, oh, ambiguous.
所以你们如何理解 这个故事所讲的执念?
So thoughts on what this story is saying about obsession?
执念伴随着保护欲
That it goes hand in hand with the urge to protect.
叙述者跟踪那个陌生人是因为
The narrator follows the stranger because he sees him
他看到他衣服里藏着匕♥首♥ -正确 但太浅显
hiding a dagger under his clothes. -Correct. But obvious.
-有意思 还有呢? -是关于爱的
Interesting. What else? -It's about love.
-你确定你没看错故事吗? -是一种对你永远
Sure you read the right story? -It's about the kind of love
无法完全理解的东西的爱
that you have for something you'll never fully understand.
-这是关于执念的 -谁说这两者是相互排斥的?
This is about fixation. -Who says they're mutually exclusive?
叙述者想 交友、了解与被了解 对吗?
The narrator wants to connect and to know and to be known, right?
-所以他才跟踪一个陌生人 -抱歉 是哈丁教授的事
That's why he stalks a stranger. -Sorry, but it's about Professor Harding.
见鬼 他被杀了
Fuck me. He's been murdered.
他们认为 这和西蒙苏画廊谋杀案有关
They think it's connected to the Simon Soo art-gallery murder.
不
Oh, no.
他们称他为"吃掉富人杀手" 挺好记的
They're calling him the "eat-the-rich killer." Catchy.
乔纳森摩尔的手指 被寄给了《伦敦快报》
Malcolm Harding's finger was sent to The London Dispatch
随附的纸条上写着 这不是绑♥架♥ 这是谋杀
with a note discerning, "This is not a kidnapping. This is a murder."
该死
Well, fuck.
你留下马尔科姆的小拇指 不是为了做纪念
You didn't keep Malcolm's pinkie as a trophy,
你要用它逼迫我就范
you're using it to force me to play your game.
这下糟了
This is very, very bad.
"我现在引起你的注意了吗?"
"Now do I have your attention?"
片名:安眠书店
好吧 混♥蛋♥ 我明白你的意思了
Okay, asshole, you've made your point.
我取消了我的课 好让学生们消化他们的震惊
I've canceled the rest of my class, so my students can process their shock,
也就是八卦吃掉富人杀手 盯上这些有钱人的事
aka gossip about the eat-the-rich killer targeting these well-to-dos.
所以 是的 你引起我的注意了
So, yes, you have my attention.
问题是"你想干什么?"
The question is, "What do you want?"
(你想干什么?)
"承认你是乔伊高伯特"
"Admit you're Joe Goldberg."
这不可能 但我又不能置之不理
Ah, well, that's not happening, but I also can't refuse to engage.
所以"我不是
So: "I'm not.
但如果我是 你想从我这里得到什么?"
But if I was, what would you want from me?"
"首先 你为什么杀那些人?
"For starters, why'd you kill all those people?
提醒一下 我还有西蒙的耳朵 我要不要
Should mention, still have Simon's ear.
附上署名 乔纳森摩尔的纸条寄出去?"
Shall I send with a note signed 'Jonathan Moore'?"
就是这个 勒索
And there it is, blackmail.
好的 尽量少说
Okay. Okay, say as little as possible.
"如果我做了那些事情
"If I had done these things,
那可能只是因为我别无选择"
it could only have been because I had no other options."
"是生死攸关的事情"
"Ah. It was life or death."
想象一下打开那个盒子的场景
Imagine opening that box.
显然那根手指臭气熏天 有个撰稿人都被吓晕了
Apparently, the finger reeked so badly, a copywriter passed out.
这就是那家报社的老板
This is what happens when the owner of the newspaper
对他儿子多嘴多舌的下场
has a blabbermouth brat for a son.
你♥爸♥还跟你说什么了?
What else did your dad tell you?
大家都在担心 他们会在包裹里发现别的什么
Everyone's worried what else they'll find in their mail.
凶手拿走了西蒙苏的耳环 谁知道还拿了什么
The killer took Simon Soo's earring and God knows what else.
接下来他们打开箱子 会发现他传说中穿孔的老二
Next, they'll open a box with his cock and the alleged Prince Albert.
你有没有搞错?他被杀了 那是我们的教授
What is wrong with you? He was murdered. That was our professor.
我怀疑她睡过的教授
Who I suspect she was sleeping with.
冷静 我只是…
Whoa. Relax. I was just--
只是在亵渎一个被分尸的人
Just being crass about another human being getting chopped to bits.
乔伊 这样毫无意义 你真恶心
No, it's pointless. You are disgusting.
她需要找人谈谈 但我在忙着对付你
She needs to talk to someone, but I've got my hands full with you.
你三个小时没有发信息了 你已经厌倦跟我玩了吗?
Three hours since your last text. Are you tired of playing with me already?
与此同时 我在尽我所能寻找线索
Meanwhile, I'm looking for clues wherever I can.
在我找到你之前 一直在播放同一条新闻
It's the same news on a loop, and until I've found you,
我想起来我不是唯一在找你的人
I'm reminded I'm not the only one looking for you.
…他经常和他的许多好朋友一起去
...which he frequented along with many of his close friends.
我猜警♥察♥在问凯特 马尔科姆有没有仇人 还有西蒙
I assume the police are asking Kate if Malcolm had enemies. Simon as well.
细想一下
And come to think of it,
从她的表现看 如果他们不开始怀疑她 算她幸运
from the way she's acting, she'll be lucky if they don't start suspecting her.
她没流一滴眼泪 也没请他们喝茶
Not a tear. And she didn't even offer them tea.
糟糕
Ooh. Shit.
那是美国人的什么表达方式? 少管闲事
What is that American expression? Mind your own fucking business.
对不起 关于马尔科姆的新闻…
I'm sorry, the news about Malcolm...
你肯定很震惊
Must be a terrible shock.
我是想表示哀悼
I wanted to offer condolences.
省省吧 等警♥察♥到的时候 你会需要的
Save your breath. You'll need it for when the police arrive.
她才不会
She didn't.
真够狠
Oh, she did.
你最后一次见马尔科姆哈丁 是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw Malcolm Harding?
大概一周前
Ah, about a week ago.
应该…
I think--
是他把我从夜♥总♥会♥送回家的 她女朋友可能提到了此事
He brought me home from a club. His girlfriend might have mentioned that.
西蒙苏也去那个夜♥总♥会♥了 对吗?
Also at that club was Simon Soo. Is that right?
他被杀当晚 你也去他的艺术开幕式了
And you were at his show opening the night he was killed.
凯特还跟他们说什么了? 我最喜欢的麦片吗?
What else did Kate tell them, my favorite cereal?
没错
That's right.
你已经成这个社交圈的常客了
You've become a fast fixture in this social circle.
加尔文小姐说你一直在躲警♥察♥
Miss Galvin mentioned you've been avoiding the police.
她当然说了
Of course she did.
这个…我以为我的工作签证 可能有点问题
That's-- Well, I thought there might be a slight work-visa issue,
-但现在文件都准备好了 -这不是我们部门的工作
but the papers are in order now. -It's not really our department.
那么哈丁教授送你回家时
So when Professor Harding took you home,
如果我没搞错的话 你就是他生前见的最后一个人
if I'm not mistaken, that makes you the last person to see him alive.
见鬼 我该尽快开始周♥旋♥了
Shit. Time to start dancing as fast as I can.
这可说不好
Not sure that's true, actually.
真是太丢脸了
This is embarrassing.
当时我们俩都喝醉了 马尔科姆跟我说了一些
We both had too much to drink, and Malcolm was telling me things
或许他不是故意说的事情
that maybe he didn't mean to,
比如他发现西蒙
like he found out Simon
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表