剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
It's like how cats sense you're allergic and jump right in your lap.
天啊
Jesus.
你能直接看到我们的公♥寓♥
You can see right in our flat.
你是偷♥窥♥狂吗 小伙子乔恩?
Are you a Peeping Tom, John-Boy?
不准对着我的女人自♥慰♥ 听到没?哪个女人都不行
No hand shandies over my girl, do you hear? Any of my girls.
还是很讨厌这个人
Yep, still hate this guy.
谢谢你帮了凯特
Thank you. For Kate.
曾几何时 在伦敦 只要你不找麻烦
Used to be a time when any trouble you found in London
你就不会有任何麻烦
was the trouble you went looking for.
现在那些人♥渣♥到处都是
Those little shits are everywhere now.
我为那些绝望到 必须那么做的人感到难过
I have to feel bad for people so desperate they need to do that.
绝望?
Desperate?
那是天生的人♥渣♥
Scum from birth, you mean.
他们针对我们这种人 因为他们知道没人…
They target people like us 'cause they know that no one...
他要解释富人 为什么是真正的受害者了
Something tells me he's about to explain how the rich are the real victims.
仇富
...hate the rich.
我们才是真正的受害者
We're the real victims here.
我的家族也算是皇室
You see, my family is practically royal.
总之是皇室近亲
Royal adjacent, anyway.
这算是谦虚自夸?
I think that was a humblebrag?
我们建设了这个国家我们得到了什么感谢?
We built this country, and what thanks do we get for it?
这双手还真是"沧桑"呢
Ah, yes. Definitely builder's hands.
不过 别说那些野蛮人的事了
But enough about the peasants.
我好朋友亚当普拉特的 桑德里之家最近开业了
My dear friend Adam Pratt recently opened Sundry House.
那里非常高档 每个人都衣着光鲜
It's absurdly elitist, everyone is devastatingly smart,
那里的调酒师 还是个厉害的魔术师
and the mixologist is a bloody magician.
你今晚和我们一起去
You'll come along with us tonight.
我要看很多… 不 我可没在问你问题
Uh, no, I have a lot of reading-- -No, no, no. That wasn't a question.
你救了凯特
You saved Kate's life.
我要报答你
I am repaying you.
我们半小时后出发
We leave in half an hour.
而我会继续努力远离这些人
And I continue to do great at staying away from these people.
亚当普拉特的桑德里之家 是苏豪区最高档的夜♥总♥会♥
Adam Pratt's Sundry House is the most exclusive club in Soho.
是伦敦那些 富豪和特权阶层的藏身之所
A hideaway for London's unfathomably fortunate and privileged.
请不要拍照
No photos, please.
这是干什么?
What is all that for?
-马尔?凯特! -这里!
Mal? Kate! -Over here!
我的天啊 你好美
Oh, my God, you look stunning.
光芒四射 惊人天人
I'm blinded. I've died.
菲比 博雷霍尔布拉克斯沃思女勋爵
Phoebe, Lady Borehall-Blaxworth.
我知道
I know.
我来之前当然已经查过了
Of course, I researched before I got here.
菲比女勋爵凯特最有名的朋友
Lady Phoebe. Kate's most famous friend.
家世显赫
Toxically aristocratic,
典型的金发美女
quintessentially blonde,
同时交往过不是一支而是两支
dated the captain of not one but two Premier League teams
英超球队的队长
at the same time.
从她15岁开始 小报就记录 她的每一次疏忽和比基尼蜜蜡脱毛
Every blunder and bikini wax documented by the tabloids since she was 15.
但她给人的印象 总是发自内心的甜美和善良
And yet, always gives the impression of being genuinely sweet and kind.
那有可能是真的吗?
Could that possibly be true?
这位忧郁的小可爱是谁?
Who's this sad baby tarsier?
走吧 在他们吃掉你之前 快点进去吧
Come on, Phoebs let's get you inside before they eat you.
-真好 -菲比!
Lovely. -Phoebe!
我的天啊!你在这里干嘛?
Oh, my God! What are you doing here?
这就是每年两万五千英镑会员费 给你带来的东西
So this what a £25,000-a-year membership will get you.
一群漂亮、时髦、娇生惯养的人 穿着真皮草
The gorgeous, the hip and the spoiled wearing real fur
在适合发照片墙的灯光下喝酒
to drink in Instagram-friendly lighting.
连味道都是铜臭味
It even smells rich in here.
如果一颗炸♥弹♥落到这里
If a bomb dropped on this place,
英国的GDP会下降百分之十 但也值了
Britain's GDP would drop by 10%, but it might be worth it.
-乔纳森 -好戏开场吧
Jonathan! -Let the games begin.
这些人中哪一个会是我最讨厌的?
Which one of these people will I hate the most?
亲爱的 这位是乔纳森摩尔他是美国人
Darling, this is Jonathan Moore. He's American.
-很高兴认识你 -你好
Nice to meet you. -Hi.
布莱辛是尼日利亚的公主
Blessing is a Nigerian princess.
布莱辛博塞德
Blessing Bosede.
桑德里之家的公主多得俯拾皆是
Princesses grow on trees at Sundry House.
她在科技领域工作 她所有的商业计划都像是传销
She's in tech. All of her business plans feel more like pyramid schemes.
除此之外 还自视甚高
All that and a snob.
抱歉打扰 这边
Soz, not soz for interrupting. This way.
可真好 还要介绍
Oh, good, more introductions.
你对艺术有什么看法 小伙子乔恩?
How do you feel about art, John-Boy?
我很喜欢
I like it.
那好 这位是西蒙苏
Well, then, this is Simon Soo.
我相信西蒙苏破纪录的艺术品销量
I'm sure Simon Soo's record-breaking art sales
和他父亲是亿万富翁没有关系
have nothing to do with his dad being a billionaire.
西蒙煞费苦心地塑造了 饱受折磨的艺术家形象
Simon painstakingly cultivates a tortured artist persona,
好像他遭受过比事后立即用他爸的钱
as though he's ever suffered worse than a paper cut
包扎起来的纸割伤更痛的痛苦一样
that Daddy's money bandaged immediately.
西蒙 这位是乔纳森摩尔
Simon, this is Jonathan Moore.
我的朋友太多了
I have too many friends.
死一个会再来一个
Come back when one is dead.
西蒙 亲爱的
Ouch. -Simon, sweetie,
别这么讨厌
don't be a cunt.
这位是索菲 西蒙的姐姐
This is Sophie, Simon's sister.
索菲苏
Sophie Soo.
她身上的每一样东西都是赞助的
Every item on her body is a sponsorship deal.
让人垂涎欲滴 我差点就被打动了
It's so greedy, I'm almost impressed.
索菲先后上过牛津大学和哈佛法学院 但在米科诺斯攻读律师学位时
Sophie went to Oxford, then Harvard Law, but while studying for the bar in Mykonos,
发现靠点赞和关注发展事业 不需要读那么多书
realized making a career on likes and follows requires a lot less reading.
索菲是富豪网红
Sophie is a jet-set influencer,
她其中一个工作是发比基尼照片
a job comprised of posting bikini photos
激励市属住房♥区的肥胖平民
to inspire fat, council-estate plebeians.
冷血、资本主义、充满幻想
Ruthless, capitalist, illusionary.
都有点反♥社♥会♥了
Almost sociopathic.
怎么了?
What?
我是你的粉丝呢 亲爱的
I'm a fan, darling.
去死吧 马尔科姆 他们互相也不喜欢
Fuck off and die, Malcolm. -They don't like each other either.
很高兴认识你…
Very nice to meet you...
乔纳森 也很高兴认识你们俩
Jonathan. Nice to meet you too, both of you.
美国人 对吧? -小心点
American, are we? -Careful.
他们都有枪
They all have guns.
我倒想有
I wish.
关于马尔科姆的事实
Facts about Malcolm.
嗜酒如命喜欢自己的声音 有很多朋友 个个都很差劲
Drinks like a fish, loves his own voice, has many friends, all terrible.
在伦敦最大的人♥渣♥比赛中
Oh, there are a few more contenders
还有几位参赛者
in London's greatest douchebag competition.
罗尔德沃克伯顿
Roald Walker Burton.
最出名的是他的船、一♥夜♥情♥
Mostly known for his boats, one-night stands,
和"惊人的刀具收藏"
and quote, "alarming knife collection."
吉玛格雷厄姆格林 在喝杯龙舌兰的功夫
Gemma Graham-Greene managed to disparage Americans, trans people, the poor and Jews
就用一句话贬低了 美国人、变性人、穷♥人♥和犹太人
in a single sentence while doing a shot of Patrón.
康尼 他们只告诉我 他是个疯子 还有马
Connie something, all they told me is he's a lunatic and owns horses.
我不确定这些人是否喜欢彼此
I'm not sure any of these people even like each other.
他们只是都很富有 这里就像是一个强制参加的夜♥总♥会♥
They're just so obscenely rich, it's like a mandatory club.
我去拿些好东西
I'll be right back with those treats.
马尔科姆去买♥♥毒品期间 我有了喘息的时间
With Malcolm off to score some drugs, I have a moment to breathe.
-乔纳森? -或者没有
Jonathan? -Or not.
这个滑稽的家伙是亚当 我男朋友
This ridiculous beast is Adam, my boyfriend.
潜在的结婚对象 但还不是板上钉钉
Potential marriage material. But the jury's still out.
别担心 我会把钉钉上的
Don't worry. I'll bribe the jury.
美国人
An American.
我们来看看你能否与英国人竞争
Let's see if you can compete with the Brits.
亚当普拉特 桑德里之家的老板
Adam Pratt, owner of Sundry House.
这些花的都是他爸的钱
All of this is Daddy's money.
是一个不懂工作的富家公子为取悦
Built by a rich kid with no understanding of real work
与他条件相当的其他富家子弟开的
to impress other rich kids with the same story.
乔纳森摩尔和马尔一起教文学 他也是美国人!
And Jonathan Moore teaches literature with Mal. And he's American!
摩尔 你家人都是哪里的?
Wow. Moore. Moore, where's your family from?
哪里的都有
All over.
我喜欢你这身现成的衣服
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表