剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
-前情提要 -乔纳森
Previously on You: -Jonathan.
-乔纳森·摩尔 -乔纳森!
Jonathan Moore. -Jonathan!
美国小哥
The American.
马尔科姆应该不知道 这栋公♥寓♥的视野情况
I don't think Malcolm knew about the view.
凯特·加尔文
Kate Galvin.
画廊老板、艺术爱好者、未婚 专注、雄心勃勃
Gallerist, art lover, never married. Focused, ambitious.
-我应该报♥警♥ -不要提及我
I should probably report it. -Don't mention me.
你救了凯特
You saved Kate's life.
我要报答你
I am repaying you.
我的好朋友亚当·普拉特的 杂物之家最近开业了
My dear friend Adam Pratt recently opened Sundry House.
-跟我们一起去 -见鬼 我喝高了
Come along with us. -Fuck, I'm in hell.
该把这个人送回去了
Time to get this one home.
马尔科姆 等等 我…
Malcolm. Wait, did I...?
"我把他放在你桌上时 想的是你会替我背黑锅"
"Here I thought when I left him on your table, you'dgodownformysins."
-不是我♥干♥的 他们其中一个人… -去死吧 马尔科姆
I didn't do it. One of them... -Fuck off and die, Malcolm.
杀了马尔科姆
...killed Malcolm.
-还打算推到我身上 -很高兴认识你 兄弟
Planned to put it on me. -Pleasure to meet you, brother in arms.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你们其中一个人
One of you.
你们其中一个混♥蛋♥给我发了那些信息
One of you fuckers sent me those texts.
你们其中一人在监视我
One of you is watching me.
你们其中一人杀了马尔科姆 把他放在了我桌子上
One of you killed Malcolm, left him on my table,
他们现在想嫁祸给我
and are now trying to frame me for it.
你知道我清理了他的尸体
You know I cleaned up his body.
我也许不像从未做过这种事的人
Maybe not like someone who'snever, ever done that before.
遗憾的是 这或许激起了你对我极大的兴趣
Unfortunately, that made me very interesting to you.
所以哪一个是你?
So which one are you?
你还好吗 乔纳森?你脸色不太好
You all right, Jonathan? You look sick.
我没事
Oh, I'm fine.
你说什么?
What was that?
乔纳森说你的故事引人入胜 但该祝酒了
Jonathan was saying your story is riveting, but it's time for a toast.
如果你不说 我就说了
If you don't, I will.
你抢了我的风头
You steal my spotlight...
我会杀了你的
and I murder you.
敬西蒙 敬史上最盛大的艺术开幕式 今晚是属于你的
To Simon, to the greatest art opening ever. This night's for you.
-敬西蒙 -敬西蒙!
To Simon. -To Simon!
-说得好! -干杯
Hear, hear! -Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
Cheers. -Cheers.
我只想要回我的欧洲度假
I just want my little European holiday back.
这是什么?
What is this?
"敬请驾临令人向往的夜晚"
"Your presence is requested at a night to die for."
一群拥有特权的嫌疑人
A circle of privileged suspects,
陷害行为 现在是一封 唤起一桩英国谋杀疑案的神秘邀请函
a frame job, and now a cryptic invite evoking a British murder mystery.
该死
Shit.
我进入了最低级的文学形式 推理小说中
I'm in a whodunit, the lowest form of literature.
片名:安眠书店
你可以说我多疑 但你在我的公♥寓♥里藏了一具尸体
Call me paranoid, but you managed to stash a corpse in my flat.
或许你的计划不止于此
Maybe that's not all you planted.
有什么新发现?
Anything new to say?
你肯定用爱瓦奈斯
Of course you're using Evanesce.
没有反向搜索 消息被读取后就消失了
No reverse lookup, messagesdisappear after they've been read.
精英和多疑者的最爱
A favorite of the elite and the paranoid.
你何时把这个发到我手♥机♥上的? 案发…
When did you put this on my phone? Sometime...
酒来了!
Drinks!
当晚我断片的某个时候 你在
...in the black hole of the night in question, you were there.
悠着点 乔恩小伙子
Steady there, Johnboy.
这就是我不喝酒的原因
This is why I don't drink.
(克洛索画廊)这是什么 西蒙的画展?
Huh? What is this, Simon's art show?
我非得什么都要谷歌♥搜索吗?
Must I Google everything?
"克洛索画廊"
"The Clotho Gallery."
没错 西蒙·苏的艺术展开幕之夜
Yep. Simon Soo's art show opening night.
(凯特·加尔文 画廊老板)
精英、上流社会档次 确认 画廊老板 凯特·加尔文
Elitist, upper-crust setting, check. Gallerist, Kate Galvin.
是你杀了你男朋友后
Ah. Did you murder your shitty boyfriend,
把他放在了我的桌上 现在又来嘲讽我吗?
leave him on my table, and now you're taunting me?
我去你办公室看过了 你不在
I checked your office, you're not here.
我有很多准备工作要做 马尔 你能给我回信息吗?
I'm slammed with prep, Mal. Can you text me back?
我需要一些帮助
I could use some actual help here.
她听上去对死者很生气
Sounds earnestly pissed at the dead guy,
这会说明她不知道他死了
which would suggest she doesn't know he's dead.
她可能会为了装样子把这个录下来 因为她很聪明
She could be recording that for show because she's smart.
可真好 我要重新熟悉我最不喜欢的体裁了
Oh, great. I get to reacquaint myself with my least favorite genre.
穆尼喜欢推理小说 我一直觉得那是成人字谜
Mooney loved whodunits. I always thought they were word search puzzles for adults.
找出线索 赢得游戏 不是真正的艺术
Circle the clues, win a game. Not exactly art.
《书房♥命案》和《寓所谜案》
The Body in the Library and Murder at the Vicarage.
-我们要学这些吗? -不是 这是个人课题
Oh, are we gonna study these? -No, no, no, this is a personal project.
那太可惜了 我超喜欢推理小说
Oh, too bad. I fucking love whodunits.
你不觉得这种题材有点公式化吗?
You don't think the style's just a bit formulaic?
我的天啊 你也是他们那种人 真可悲
Oh, my God, you're one of them. Sad.
好伤人 但我需要她
Ouch. But I need her.
我错过了什么?
What am I missing?
是很公式化 但这种公式化很有意思
Well, it is a formula, but the formula is fun.
它会吸引你 其中隐藏着一种社会评论
It draws you in, it hides a social commentary.
说实话 你不喜欢悬疑小说有娱乐性
Honestly, your problem is that mysteries are entertaining.
我为什么不喜欢?
Why would that be a problem for me?
谁不需要娱乐呢?
Who doesn't have to be entertaining?
白人、男性、天才 对吧?
White, male geniuses. Yeah?
说实话 乏味现在已经成 高雅艺术的象征了 但…
Honestly, being a snooze has now morphed into some indicator of high art while--
如果你希望书被出版 最好写得引人入胜一点
If you wanna be published, you better be riveting
这也是阿加莎·克里斯蒂的小说 空前畅销的原因
and that is why Agatha Christie is the best-selling novelist of all time.
而且99%的人都没看完 《无尽的玩笑》
And 99% of people never finish Infinite Jest.
-我看完了 -我生命中
I did. -A month
-那回不去的一个月啊 -残忍♥的Z世代
of my life that I'll not be getting back. -Brutally Gen Z.
所以我很自命不凡吗?
So I'm being a snob?
有点大男子主义
A tad patriarchal.
-你在研究什么课题? -还没确定
So what is the project? -Oh, I'm still zeroing in.
我还需要了解这些书是怎么写的
And I need to understand how these work.
怎么 修辞之类的吗?
What, like the tropes?
我可以告诉你
I can tell you.
这位傲慢的19岁女生 是被派来帮我的天使
This arrogant 19-year-old is an angel sent to help me.
-拜托了 -那好
Please. -Okay, well,
我六分钟后得去指导一个 俄语会话很差的人
I have to go and tutor someone really bad at conversational Russian in six minutes.
-俄语? -对 你还会发现
Russian? -Yeah, you can also find me
我工作日会在海德公园 遛一群被宠坏的狗
walking a pack of spoiled dogs around Hyde Park weekdays.
纳蒂亚 你有休息的时候吗?
Nadia, when do you sleep?
休息是留给富人的 好了 对阿加莎女爵小说的总结如下
Sleep's for the rich. Okay, so here's the whole Dame Agatha.
第一 没有巧合
Number one, there are no coincidences.
第二 所有动机都归结为 性、金钱或复仇
And two, all motives always boil down to sex, money or revenge.
第三 第一个嫌疑人 通常是第二个受害者
And three, the first suspect is usually the second victim.
不是 我在构思一起暴♥力♥谋杀和陷害案
Oh, no, no, I'm envisioning a single violent murder and a frame job.
那一切都要围绕着被害者被杀的原因
Then it's all about why the victim was murdered.
有人非常想让他们死而策划了一切 然后激愤地实施…
Someone wanted them dead enough to plan it, then enact it with passion--
我觉得陷害可能会弄巧成拙 但如果处理得好?
I think framing can be a bit of an arch conceit. But done well?
那可就精彩了
Chef's kiss.
所以要点就是这些
So that's the brass.
如果你的书成了畅销书 我拿10%
If your book becomes a best seller, I get 10%.
成交
That's a deal.
-很好 再见 -谢谢你 纳蒂亚
Great. See you. -Thank you, Nadia.
"没有巧合"
"There are no coincidences."
乔伊·奎因-戈德堡
Joe Quinn-Goldberg.
伊利亚特 你这个混♥蛋♥
Elliot, you son of a bitch.
奎因家的调解人正好把我扯进了
Convenient that a Quinn family fixer happened to drop me
一桩谋杀疑案 未免太巧了
in the middle of a murder mystery.
你长得很像乔纳森家的人
You look like a Jonathan.
我们说好你不能打这个号♥码的
We agreed you'd never call this number.
-前提是你不陷害我 -你说什么?
That was before you set me up. -Comeagain?
那些信息
The texts.
马尔科姆·哈丁
Malcolm Harding.
-怎么样? -我竟然不知道你在说什么
Well? -I can't tell you what a relief it is
这真让人感觉如释重负
tohave no idea whatyou'retalkingabout.
你应该试试冥想 这个对我来说有奇效
You should try meditation. It is working wonders for me.
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表