剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
Okay.
-等等 怎么了? -没什么
Wait, what's wrong? -Nothing.
睁开眼睛 看着我
Open your eyes and look at me.
我只是…我不想灼伤眼睛
I just-- I don't want it to burn.
来吧
Go on.
尿我身上
Piss on me.
菲比 怎…怎么了?
Phoeb. What's...? What's happening?
你不想要
You don't want this.
什么?我想要
What? Yes, I do.
我都准备好尿你脸上 来证明你有我就够了
I was ready to piss on your face to prove I'm enough for you,
而你明显不想要 你还拒绝告诉我原因
and you clearly don't want this and you refuse to tell me why.
好吧 就是和你这么做不行
Okay, it's just that this doesn't really work with you.
我就知道
I knew it.
跟你没关系
It's not you.
得是地位比我低的人
It's about the person being beneath me.
但现在…
But, then, at this moment...
-他们… -地位比你高
they are-- -Above you.
但这不重要
But it's not a big deal.
你想鸡♥奸♥?我们就玩鸡♥奸♥
You wanna do some pegging? Let's do some pegging.
这很重要 亚当
It is a big deal, Adam.
你觉得你的地位比我低?
You think you're beneath me?
不是 菲比 你小题大做了 我知道我们是平等的 我们很般配
No, Phoebs, you're overreacting. I know we're equals. We're great together.
你知道怪癖从何而来吗? 你思想的最深处
Do you know where kinks come from? The deepest parts of your mind.
你思想的最深处在告诉我们 我们需要知道的东西
And the deepest part of you is telling us exactly what we need to know.
我们在这段关系里是不平等的
We aren't equals in this relationship.
-我们不是真正的生活伴侣 -不 冷静点
We aren't true life partners. -No. Slow down.
我们最后只会互相伤害
We'd only end up hurting each other.
我们会在痛苦中结婚 然后在外面 寻找我们给不了对方的东西
We'd be married in misery and looking outside for what we can't give each other.
不是 别说了
No, no, stop, stop.
我…
I...
我爱你
I love you.
宝贝 我爱你
Baby, I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
所以为了你好
So for your sake...
也为了我好…
as well as mine...
不要
No.
…我们结束了
...it's over.
什么?
What?
该死
Fuck.
放松
Just relax.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
我很好奇
So out of curiosity...
和我做♥爱♥在你秘密守护者的故事里 处于什么位置?
how does fucking me play into your little secret-protector narrative?
那个不在我的计划内
It wasn't part of the plan.
可是…
And yet...
我们得回楼上了
We gotta get back upstairs.
-不 -怎么了?
Oh, no, no, no. -What?
糟了 我的手镯
Shit. My bracelet.
一定是滑掉了
It must have slipped off.
万一在那个储藏室里呢? 上面刻着我的名字呢
What if it's in the larder? It's got my name engraved on it.
-那就不好了 -你这么觉得?
That wouldn't be good. -You think?
好了 你把清洁用品拿回你房♥间
Okay, get the supplies back up to your room.
我回储藏室去
I'll go back to the larder.
好吧 快点 但别被抓到了
Fine, hurry. But don't get caught.
你这个年轻人来啦
There's the young buck.
我要喝这里最烈的酒
I need whatever's the strongest thing in this fucking place.
然后
And then,
我要去杀了一个叫 乔纳森·摩尔的告密间谍
I need to kill a little snitch-ass spy named Jonathan Moore.
你早该醒悟了
About time you came around.
他现在在和凯特做♥爱♥
You know he's fucking Kate right now.
其他的堕落分子呢?
So where are the other degenerates?
在客厅拥吻
In the drawing room, snogging.
我看到摩尔先生了 先生
I saw Mr. Moore, sir.
他下楼去外面了
He was downstairs going outside.
所以凯特一个人在楼上
So Kate's alone upstairs.
是时候拿回属于你的东西了 伙计
It's time to take back what's yours, man.
去他的乔纳森
Fuck Jonathan.
怪不得那个地毯上有血
Well, that explains the bloody carpet.
所以
So...
吉玛在野味储藏室里?
Gemma is in the game larder?
暂时是
Temporarily.
感觉这就是因果报应
That feels karmic almost.
你知道她以前经常让她的司机 开车撞野鸡取乐吗?
You know she used to get her driver to run over pheasants for fun?
现在她却与它们葬在了一起
Now she's entombed with them.
天啊 不是你干的 我就放心了!
God, I'm just so relieved it wasn't you!
没有你我会死的
I would die without you.
吉玛真的不是最重要的 我是说
Gemma's really more second-tier. I mean--
我很伤心
I'm gutted.
真的 我不是故意不严肃的
I really am. I don't mean to be flip.
我只是…我吃了一点劳拉西泮 在亚当…
I just-- I took a bit of Ativan after Adam--
回头再说 现在不是时候
Later. Not the time.
我们应该下去 提醒大家
We should go down and warn everyone.
菲比 听我说
Phoebs, listen.
我们会处理这件事的 因为我们会处理好的
We will handle this because we will do it properly
而其他人就说不好了
and the same cannot be said for the others.
你同意吗?
Do you agree?
同意
Yeah.
你得把佣人都打发走
You need to send the staff away.
我们不希望其他人受到伤害 而且我们需要隐私
We don't want anyone else getting hurt and we need privacy
来对尸体做下一步处理
to deal with whatever's next with the body.
我不明白为什么 不把你父亲的保镖叫来?
I don't understand why we aren't bringing your father's security in.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
我是避开他们去的储藏室
I had to dodge them to get to the larder.
但这是保障 我们安全的唯一办法 凯特
But it's the only way for us to be safe, Kate.
不用让你父亲知道 吉玛现在怎么不在你房♥间里的
Your dad needn't hear how Gemma's not in your room now.
她只是失踪了
She's just missing
而我们都很担心
and we're simply all concerned.
所以他们应该严密地保护我们
So they ought to closely guard us
并被巧妙地支离野味储物室
and be subtly made to stay away from the game larder
直至我们知道乔纳森离开了那里
until we know Jonathan isn't there anymore.
你说得对
You're right.
-我去告诉他们 -是我们
I'll go tell them. -No, we.
我们去
We will go.
如果凶手袭击你 我得用我的牙咬死他们
I need to be able to kill the murderer with my bare teeth if they attack you.
你知道吗 我…
Do you know, I--?
有那么一瞬间 我真的以为是乔纳森
For a moment, I really believed it was Jonathan.
那个凶手
The killer.
-太好笑了 -是啊
Ironic. -Yeah.
我很高兴你错了
I'm so glad you were wrong.
我也很高兴我吃了苯二氮类药物
And I'm so, so glad I'm on benzos.
我也很高兴
Yeah, me too.
不管你是谁 你现在肯定在笑
Whoever you are, you must be laughing right now.
见鬼!
Fuck!
站起来 乔纳森
Stand up, Jonathan.
抓住你了
Got you.
来见见吃掉富人杀手吧
Meet the Eat The Rich Killer.
他们熬通宵后 都磕了很多药
They're all on a lot of drugs after pulling an all-nighter.
这可能对我有很多不利的方面
This could go in a number of ways that aren't great for me.
别逗了 罗尔德
Come off it, Roald.
-你怎么在房♥子里放了把枪? -我是认真的
Why do you have a gun in the house? -I'm serious.
这个混♥蛋♥杀了吉玛
The bastard killed Gemma.
我在野味储藏室发现了他和她的尸体
I found him in the game larder with her body.
菲比呢?
Where's Phoebe?
她没事
She's fine.
她和凯特已经知道了
She and Kate already know.
她们要把佣人都打发走 把保镖叫来
They're sending the staff home and mustering security.
这不是你所希望的 你亲自出马
Which you don't want. You're taking matters into your hands
是因为你一直都是罗尔德
because you've been Roald this whole time.
太好了 让她们过来吧
That's great. Let's get them in here.
-她们可以给我作证 -你们想想
They can vouch for me. -Think about it.
他一出现 我们的朋友就开始死了
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表