剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
- What?
你闻到了吗
You smell that?
闻着像死叛徒的味道
Smells like a fucking rat.
糟了
Shit.
你以为我是白♥痴♥吗
You think I'm a fucking idiot? Hmm?
你什么时候才会明白 我比你聪明
When are you going to understand? I'm smarter than you.
护照 贝拉米 玛丽安
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
没错 乔伊
Yes, Joe.
我找到了你的旧情人
I found your old lover.
她很顽强
She's a feisty one.
-怎么… -跟我学
- How...? - Repeat after me.
我比你聪明
I'm smarter than you.
她死了吗
Is she dead?
这样算聪明吗 都没有人知道她不见了
How would that be smart? No one even knows she's gone.
我用她的手♥机♥ 给她的保姆朋友发了信息
I texted her babysitter friend from her phone.
“我染上毒瘾了 请照顾我女儿”
"Oops. I tripped and fell on a heroin needle. Please look after my daughter."
管她叫什么名字呢
Whatever her name is.
她的名字叫朱丽叶 她需要她母亲
Her name is Juliette and she needs her mother!
冷静点 要是我 我就会待在原地 朋友
Oh, easy. I'd stay right there, mate.
司机在外面 竞选人员 知道我的去向 我们文明点
Driver's outside, campaign staff know my whereabouts. Let's keep it civil.
-好吗 -她在哪里
- Shall we? - Where is she?
她被藏起来了 杀了洛克伍德 我就马上放了她
She's tucked away. Kill Lockwood and I'll release her immediately.
不过 如果洛克伍德24小时内没死
However, if Lockwood isn't dead in 24 hours,
我就把玛丽安·贝拉米的牙齿 放在水果篮你寄给你
I'll send you Marienne Bellamy's teeth in a fucking fruit basket.
不可能
It's impossible.
你把她藏在哪里了
Where are you holding her?
我看着她上了火车
I watched her get on the train.
该死
Fuck.
这都怪我
This is all my fault.
时间紧迫…
Clock's ticking...
把他的睾丸 装在干净包装袋里给我
I WANT HIS BALLS IN A NEAT LITTLE PACKAGE
你也早上好
Good morning to you too.
你今天怎么更加残暴成性了
Why do you seem extra sadistic today?
《伦敦快报》
汤姆·洛克伍德也投下了重磅炸♥弹♥
And Tom Lockwood drops his bomb.
别说我没提醒过你
Don't say I didn't warn you.
伦敦人会震惊于你编造了
The people of London are shaken to learn
《残酷世界里的好人》的部分情节
you fabricated parts of A Good Man In A Cruel World
把你自己塑造得更好 把世界塑造得更残酷
to make yourself more good and the world more cruel,
却没有一起谋杀指控
but not one accusation of murder.
你的铁粉比埃隆·马斯克的还多
You've got more super fans than Elon Musk.
也许你的支持率会下降 但我的直觉告诉我你能挺住
Maybe your approval rating dips, but my gut says you survive this.
“置评请求尚未得到回应
"Requests for comment have not been returned.
蒙特罗斯已逃离他在伦敦的家”
Montrose has fled his home in London."
他当然会消失了 懦夫
Of course you vanish. Coward.
而你利用一个无辜的女人 强迫我做你的肮脏勾当
While you use an innocent woman to force me to do your dirty work.
为了救玛丽安 我今天…
I have to kill Tom today...
必须杀了汤姆
to save Marienne.
怎么杀
How?
你也一夜没睡
You didn't sleep either.
我现在最不需要的人 也是我唯一想见的人
The last person I need right now and the only one I want to see.
我想了一整夜
I was up all night thinking.
我没用的脑子
My stupid brain.
想什么
About?
想我们
Us.
想我们多么般配
How great we are.
想我们从一开始就注定了
And how we've been doomed from the start.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
她爸说什么了吗
Uh-oh. Did her dad say something?
还记得我说我在那里工作时
Remember when I told you how when I worked there,
我父亲为了修建管道 让一群孩子得了癌症的事吗
my father gave a load of kids cancer to get a pipeline built?
他没有
He didn't.
是我
I did.
我当时19岁 他们都叫我神童
I was 19. They called me the Prodigy.
他们说我是他们见过 自汤姆·洛克伍德之后最厉害的人
They said I was the best they'd ever seen since, well, Tom Lockwood.
而那件事并没有把我吞噬
And it didn't even eat me alive.
我只是划清了界限
I just compartmentalized
我本可以永远划清界限的
and I could have gone on making compartments forever.
所以真♥相♥是这样的
So that's the truth.
汤姆把她逼成了恶魔
Tom pushed her to be monstrous.
她就觉得自己是恶魔了
So she thinks she's a monster.
我没有指责你 我在听
I'm not judging, I'm listening.
你应该指责我的
You should judge.
我不害怕成为我爸 我已经比他坏了
I'm not scared of being my dad. I'm already worse.
我当时忙着证明 我是世界上最强大的女生
I was so busy proving I was the strongest girl alive
所以我不在乎
that I didn't care.
而我的那部分还在
And that is still in me.
我们都有坏的一面
We all have something bad in us.
-不能这么坏 -你当时还小
- Not this bad. - You were a teenager.
好了 别再为这件事辩解了
Okay, stop trying to rationalize this.
我没有
I'm not, I'm not.
-我没有 -我们面对现实吧
- I'm not. - Look, let's be real.
你和我 我们不可能
You and I, we don't stand a chance
因为我不会永远 不做凯瑟琳·洛克伍德
because I will never not be Katherine Lockwood.
如果我认为自己注定要重蹈覆辙
Look, if I thought I was doomed to repeat my past,
我们就不会认识了
we never would have even met.
你知道我最喜欢爱情的哪一点吗
You know what my favorite thing about love is?
它会给你第二次机会
It gives you second chances.
我昨晚幻想过…
You know, I had this fantasy last night...
我们可以每年逃到不同的城市
that we could escape, a different city every year,
吃美食 在异国他乡做♥爱♥
eat amazing food, have sex in exotic locales,
做善事
and do good work,
让人们的生活变得更好
just change people's lives for the better.
多么愚蠢的想法 对吧
What a stupid idea, right?
凡事没有绝对
Never say never.
这本该是发生在白天的一♥夜♥情♥的
This was supposed to be a one-night stand. During the day.
没错
True.
我很想这样 乔纳森
I do want this, Jonathan.
我只是想说
I just want to say...
让那个幻想继续吧
let the fantasy continue.
但愿如此 因为现实是 不管凯特有多讨厌她父亲
I wish. ecause the reality is no matter how much Kate loathes her father,
杀了他只会让她的处境更糟
killing him is only gonna make everything worse for her.
但选他还是玛丽安
But it's him or Marienne.
谢谢你见我 他可以去外面等 好让我们谈谈吗
Thanks for meeting me. Do you mind if he waits outside so we can have a word?
-就一会儿 -没问题 我们车里见
- Just be a minute. - Sure. Meet you out in the car?
你可能会觉得 我没有好的脱身计划 你是对的
You may be thinking I don't have a good exit strategy here and you'd be right.
我有一个不好的
I have a bad one.
多亏了英国学术界被误导的信任
Thanks to the misguided trust of English academia,
这里没有保安和摄像头
no security or cameras here.
是的
- Wow. - Yeah.
-那些油布是怎么回事 -他们在用模具做东西
- What's with the tarps? - They're doing something with the molding.
能轻易把尸体运出去
Easy enough to get a body out,
给了我足够的时间来祈祷和拼命逃跑
giving me just enough time to pray and run like hell.
第一件事 你是 温斯顿·丘吉尔的粉丝吗
First, are you by chance a fan of Winston Churchill?
你觉得你会是
I thought you might be.
达西这里有一本他亲自标注的
So we here at Darcy have a rare first edition of My Early Life
罕见的第一版《我的早年生活》
notated by the man himself.
天啊
Well, I'll be.
太不可思议了 乔伊
That is incredible, Joe.
你没事吧
You okay?
你好像有点紧张
You seem a little nervous.
我想我知道原因了
I think I know why.
确切说 是知道是谁了
Rather, who.
瑞斯·蒙特罗斯
Rhys Montrose.
-我不明白你的意思 -你明白
- I don't know what you mean. - You do.
我说他的名字时 你有点震惊
Got a little hit when I mentioned his name.
而我想让你觉得你安全到 足以告诉我一切
And I'd like for you to feel safe enough to tell me everything.
我倒想 但玛丽安到了早上就会死
I wish, but Marienne will be dead by morning.
我觉得你不敢告诉我真♥相♥ 孩子
I think you're scared to tell me the truth, son.
见鬼 父爱这一招真的很管用
Fuck, this dad act really works.
-并不…并不是 -没关系
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表