剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
查尔斯·布可夫斯基曾写过
Charles Bukowski once wrote:
“找到你爱的东西
"Find what you love...
让它杀死你”
and let it kill you."
我在伦敦找到了玛丽安
I found Marienne in London...
这确实差点杀死我
and it did just about kill me.
你是杀人犯 乔伊
You're a murderer, Joe.
总之 乔伊·高伯特是死了
Well, killed Joe Goldberg anyway.
乔纳森·摩尔教授 留在了这座城市治愈他受伤的心
Professor Jonathan Moore stayed in the city to heal his broken heart
享受一个平静的假期
and enjoy a quiet holiday.
如果一切能继续平静下去就好了
Would have been nice, if things stayed quiet.
你救了凯特 你今晚和我们一起去
You saved Kate's life, you'll come along with us tonight.
遗憾的是 有钱的混♥蛋♥ 在地球上的每一个大城市都存在
Unfortunately, rich douchebags exist in every major city on Earth,
他们过着不计后果的生活
living without consequences.
给我
Give it to me.
那些后果总会落到小人物的身上
Those consequences always fall on the little guy.
稍微弯一点
Add a little bend to it.
而要远离他们似乎很难
And staying out of their way is deceptively tricky.
即使世界着火了 他们还会在跳舞
They're dancing while the world burns.
-我应该再努力点 -酒来了
- I should have tried harder. - Drink!
马尔科姆 等等 我...
Malcolm? Wait, did I...?
事实证明 我所处的地狱 比我想象中的还要糟糕
Turned out I was in an even worse circle of hell than I thought.
“我把他放在你桌上时 想的是
"I thought when I left him on your table,
你会替我背黑锅”
you'd go down for my sins."
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
他们称他为吃掉富人杀手
They're calling him the Eat The Rich Killer.
我恨不得马上解决他
That I couldn't solve fast enough.
但在这些人当中 有一个人值得被救
And in the middle of it all, one person worth saving.
-我拼尽全力找到凶手 -是你杀了马尔科姆吗
- I did my best to find the killer. - Did you kill Malcolm
-因为你爱上了凯特 -不是 是你吗
- because you're in love with Kate? - No, did you?
我以为我成功了
I thought I had it.
你肯定很好奇你在哪里
Must be wondering where you are.
我知道 不要辞掉我的工作
I know, don't quit my day job.
我们要把所有命案都栽赃给他
We're gonna pin all the murders on him.
抓住
Grab on!
现在我知道你是谁了 瑞斯
I know who you are now, Rhys.
你从我身上夺走了这么多
You have taken so much from me.
你的过去吓不倒我
Your past doesn't scare me.
-我不能 -该死的美国队长
- I can't. - Captain fucking America.
你以为你才刚刚开始 但你错了
You think you're getting started. You're wrong.
我 瑞斯·蒙特罗斯
I, Rhys Montrose,
正式宣布我将竞选伦敦市长
officially announce my candidacy for the mayor of London.
因为我要阻止你
Because I am going to stop you.
我在刘易舍姆的市属住房♥区长大
I grew up in a council estate in Lewisham.
瑞斯·蒙特罗斯 市长候选人
我一次又一次地看到
I saw over and over again
并非每个人都能得到相同的机会
how not everybody's getting the same chances.
如果我成了市长
If I become mayor,
我想为伦敦的工人阶层做更多事情
I wanna do more for the working class of London.
我承认 你是一个聪明的变♥态♥
You're one clever psychopath, I'll give you that.
谁会相信一个未来市长是连环杀手
Who would believe a would-be mayor is a serial killer?
伪装得很完美
Perfect disguise.
如果我们这些年轻人 不那么想工作呢
What if we young people aren't all that interested in work?
但我了解真实的你 一个生活在 自己邪恶世界里的残忍♥之人
But I know the real you, a cruel man in his own immoral universe.
我不知道的是为什么
What I don't know is why.
你那些被杀的富人朋友呢
What about these rich friends of yours being offed?
-是啊 你为什么杀他们 -我知道大家都很好奇
- Yes, why did you kill them? - I understand people are curious.
伦敦警♥察♥会找到凶手 并抓住他的 我有信心
The Met police will find whoever it is and catch them, I have every faith.
但警♥察♥会抓谁
But who will the police catch?
现在他们认为我是救罗尔德的英雄
They think I'm a hero for saving Roald now.
你要多久才能扭转局面 把一切嫁祸给我
How long until you turn the tables and try to pin it all on me?
-感谢你的再次到来 很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
- Thanks for coming again. Nice to see you. - Nice to see you.
我不能告发你 没人会相信我
I can't turn you in, no one would believe me.
但我能抓住你 并拿到我需要的确凿证据
But I can catch you and get the irrefutable evidence I need
永远阻止你
to stop you forever.
《你》
首先 找到你住的地方
First up, find where you live.
你和平离婚后
Following your amicable divorce,
买♥♥了一个明亮 通透的三居室
you bought a bright, airy, three-bedroom.
漂亮但又不高调
Nice but not pretentious.
潜入亨德森家就挺难的 潜入这家更难
Hmm. Breaking into Henderson's was tricky. This one is worse.
我需要想别的办法抓住你
I need some other way to get to you.
我们赶紧把这件事做完吧 谢谢你帮我
Let's just get this over with. Thanks for helping me with this.
如果教务处那些蠢货 坚持让我清理马尔科姆的办公室
If these Bureau twats insist on making me clear out Malcolm's office,
他们起码把门打开吧
the least they can do is unlock the door.
因为你我不得不推开她
I had to push her away because of you.
果不其然 那条穿汤姆·福特的绦虫 又缠着她了
No surprise that tapeworm in Tom Ford has latched on to her again.
我今天还有很多 资金筹集活动的事要做
I have too much to do today with this fundraiser.
我收到你的盛情邀请了 但这个活动我去不了
I received your very kind invitation, but I'm unable to make the event.
我要逃离几个月
I'm gonna escape for a few months.
带我家人去圣巴特岛 放松一下我的心情
Take the family to St. Barts and unwind my nerves.
让这里的一切尘埃落定
Let everything here cool off.
跟我一起去吧
Come with me.
我们可以在他们抓那个变♥态♥时喘口气
We can take a breath while they catch this psycho,
然后你就可以 随意举办那些慈善活动了
and then you can throw all the charity events you like.
非常感谢 真的 但我不害怕那个疯子
I appreciate it, I do. I'm not scared of this nutter.
我们会有足够的保镖...
We'll have more than enough security--
没人能阻止你做你想做的事情
No one's going to stop you from doing what you want to do.
给我带回来一个小饰品或一瓶朗姆酒
Bring me back a trinket or a bottle of rum.
谢天谢地 他不配得到她或她的盛情邀请
Good riddance, he doesn't deserve her or her very kind invitation.
羽化:为纪念西蒙·苏 而重生的艺术
如果不是你
If it wasn't for you,
她也会邀请我
she would have invited me too.
史蒂夫 我不会 把我的迈巴♥赫♥ 劳斯莱斯
Steve, I'm not selling you the Maybach, the Rolls,
和阿斯顿低价卖♥♥给你的
and my Aston for less than they're worth.
据我所知 你所处的谈判地位并不利
The way I hear it, you're not in the strongest negotiating position.
-什么 -濒临破产
- What? - Verge of bankruptcy.
员工流失
Staff walking out.
我猜菲比并不知情
I assume Phoebe doesn't know.
但为什么不向她求婚 那样夜♥总♥会♥就不会关门了
But, hey, why not put a ring on it? That'd keep your club open.
看吧 这就是你单身的原因
See, this is why you are single.
你把求婚说得像家常便饭一样
You talk about proposing like it's lunch.
那种东西必须完美
That shit needs to be perfect.
-你是卖♥♥钻石的 -没错 那些东西价值连城
- You are the diamond guy, you know. - I do. They cost a kingdom.
这样吧
I tell you what,
我给你弄一个 比你的汽车收藏还贵的钻石
I'll get you a diamond that will more than pay for your car collection.
如果菲比答应了 你会得到 一个老婆和取之不尽的钱包
If Phoebe says yes, you get a wife and unlimited money bags.
-你就赢了 -如果她拒绝了呢
- You win. - And if she says no?
你把钻石还我 你的汽车收藏也归我
You return the stone and I keep the car collection.
-史蒂夫 我为什么要冒这个险 -因为你走投无路了
- Steve. Why would I risk that? - Because you're desperate.
或者你是一个忍♥不住
Or you're a soulless shit-burger
想用你的小♥弟♥弟♥操♥我♥的卑鄙小人
who can't resist trying to fuck me with your micro dick.
好吧 可以不打这个赌
Fine. Don't take the bet.
我相信菲比会很乐意 嫁给一个财富和情感上的黑洞
I'm sure Phoebe will be happy to marry a financial and emotional black hole.
管它呢
Fuck it.
一言为定
You're on.
你这个近亲所生的切尔西的肛♥门♥
You inbred Chelsea anus.
-准备好吃屎吧 -好的
- Prepare to eat shit. - Okay.
-菲比 -嗨 史蒂夫 亲爱的
- Phoebe. - Hi, Stevie, darling.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
-我也是 祝你今天愉快 -你也是
- And you. Have a good day. - And you.
怎么了 我美丽的可人儿
Uh-oh. What's wrong, my pretty peanut?
你答应解决我们之间的问题时
Uh, when you promised we'd work through our issues,
我以为你指的是在这个房♥间
I assumed you meant in the same room.
确实如此 但我说过 我今天有个很重要的会议
Of course. But I told you I had a very important meeting today.
我又睡不着了
I didn't sleep again.
我每次一闭眼 就会看到汉普西被大火吞噬的场景
Every time I close my eyes, I see the fire ripping through Hampsie.
今天早上 我去散步听鸟叫声了
This morning, I went for a stroll to hear the birdies.
-那很好啊 -不好
- That's great. - No, it's not.
我感觉自己被跟踪了
I feel like I'm being followed.
你是名人 你什么时候没被跟踪过
You're famous. When are you not being followed?
你有自己的保镖 你确定不是查莱克 嗨 查莱克
You have your security. It wasn't Zarek? Hi, Zarek.
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表