剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
He shows up and our friends start dying.
设想一下
Consider this.
乔纳森救了被打劫的凯特
Jonathan saves Kate from a mugging.
他讨好邀请他 进入我们圈子的马尔科姆
He ingratiates himself to Malcolm, who invites him into our circle,
喝醉
gets drunk,
马尔科姆送他回家
Malcolm takes him home,
乔纳森和他独处时
and the minute Jonathan's alone with him...
他残忍♥地杀害了我们亲爱的朋友
he murders our dear friend in cold blood.
我早就知道
I knew it.
-什么早就知道 -我当时喝得烂醉!
Fucking knew it. -I was passed out!
我不可能杀他
I couldn't have.
你呢 罗尔德?
What about you, Roald?
他讨厌马尔科姆
He hated Malcolm.
乔纳森 你捅马尔科姆时
Jonathan, when you stabbed Malcolm,
他像热气球一样漏气了吗?
did he deflate like a hot-air balloon?
先不说布莱辛 病态地不能认真对待任何事情
Setting aside Blessing's pathological inability to take anything seriously,
我还没说完
I'm not finished.
你会对这个感兴趣的 索菲
You'll be interested in this one, Sophie.
西蒙的艺术展结束之后 我们都在参加派对
After Simon's show, all of us were at the party.
除了谁?
Except for who?
别说了 罗尔德
Stop it, Roald.
我听够了
I've heard enough.
你是他们中的一员 所以他们当然更相信你而不是我
You're one of them, so of course they're believing you over me.
索菲 我和凯特一起 几小时之前就离开了画廊
Sophie, I left the gallery hours before with Kate.
在场的其实是罗尔德
Roald was actually there.
吉玛呢?
And Gemma?
想想她在吃晚饭时说的话
Think about what she said at dinner.
她汇总了信息 他来了以后就开始出命案了
She'd put it all together. The murders started when he came.
凯特?抱歉打扰一下
Kate? Sorry to interrupt.
我来躲一下
Just hiding out a moment.
乔纳森 你这个变♥态♥ 你在这里做什么?
Jonathan, you absolute perv. What are you doing here?
这太荒唐了 我为什么要杀她们?
This is ridiculous. Why would I wanna kill them?
因为你迷恋凯特
Because you're obsessed with Kate.
真是难以置信 用你自己的动机陷害我
Un-fucking-believable. Framing me with your own motive.
我…罗尔德 你愿意 给我们看看你房♥间里的相机吗?
I-- Roald, would you care to show the room your camera?
你拍的凯特的那些猥琐照片?
All of your creepy little photos of Kate?
我是艺术家
I'm an artist.
把那些与你这种下流的跟踪狂 混为一谈未免太不至于了
Rather desperate to conflate that with a dirty stalker like yourself.
想看看我在他口袋里发现了什么吗?
Care to see what I found in his pockets?
-那是凯特的吗? -拜托 伙计…
Is that Kate's? -Come on, man--
别叫我"伙计"
Oh, don't "man" me.
你混♥蛋♥ 你虚伪
You fuck. You're fake.
对 你虚伪 你精于算计 你爱管闲事
Yeah, you're a fake, and you're calculated, and you're nosy,
你还破坏了我和菲比的关系
and you sabotaged my relationship with Phoebe.
还记得康尼 之前说的过去的事吗?康?
Remember what Connie said earlier about the good old days? Con?
天啊 没关系
Christ. Doesn't matter.
我们也许不再是 法官、陪审团和刽子手了
We may not be judge, jury and executioner anymore,
但我叔叔是法官
but my uncle is a judge.
确切说是最高法♥院♥法官
Supreme Court Justice, in fact,
而且他非常爱我
and he loves me very much.
如果我碰巧了结了 杀害我好朋友的人的性命
If I happen to end the life of the man that's been killing all my dear friends,
-他肯定会帮我脱罪的 -听我说 这是真的
he'll make sure I get away. -Listen to me. This is the truth.
凯特可以证实
Kate can corroborate.
她在她房♥间发现了
She found Gemma's body
吉玛的尸体 她担心别人会认为是她干的
in her room and she was afraid that anyone might think it was her.
所以她就让我
So she asked me
帮她搬运尸体
to help move it.
这太扯了
This is insane.
-太扯了 -我向你们发誓!
Insane. -I swear to you!
-罗尔德误会了 一切… -够了!
Roald has this wrong. Everything-- -Enough!
我以上帝和帝国赋予我的权力
By the power vested in me by God and Empire,
在此判处你 乔纳森·摩尔
I hereby sentence you, Jonathan Moore,
死刑
to death.
你不是来真的吧
You're not serious.
别在客厅射杀他 罗尔德
Don't shoot him in the drawing room, Roald.
没错
No.
一点也没错
No, of course not.
我们在狩猎时总会给狐狸一次机会
We always give the foxes a chance in the hunt.
对吧?
Don't we?
你想先跑吗?
Would you like a head start, monsieur?
请理智一点
Please be reasonable about this
对待这件事 亚当
for just a second, Adam.
-起码让菲比证明… -不要说她的名字
At least let Phoebe vouch for-- -Get her name out of your mouth.
你这个凶手!
You murderer!
不
Oh, no.
别慌
Sit tight.
我要去猎捕土包子了
I'm going peasant hunting.
我是怎么到这一步的 在乡下被一个嗑药的贵族追杀?
How did I get here, hunted in the countryside by a coked-up aristocrat?
盖·里奇版的《王冠》 谁来叫醒我
The Crown directed by Guy Ritchie. Someone wake me up.
我来了 乔纳森!
Here I come, Jonathan!
正如我解释的那样 我们都经历了一个漫长的不眠之夜
Well, as I explained, we've all had a long, sleepless night
而且我们都有点紧张 亚当?
and we're all a bit on edge. Adam?
你们没看到他躺在地上吗?
Did you two not notice him on the floor?
他是你男朋友 不归我们管
He's your boyfriend, not our responsibility.
亚当?亚当 醒醒 亲爱的
Adam? Adam, wake up, darling.
-他喝醉 还是… -没错 烂醉
Is he drunk or--? -Sure. Annihilated.
但乔纳森还袭击了他
But also Jonathan attacked him.
-乔纳森?乔纳森为什么袭击他? -因为他是吃掉富人杀手
Jonathan? Why would Jonathan attack him? -Because he's the Eat The Rich Killer.
罗尔德发现了他和吉玛的尸体
Roald found him with Gemma's body or something.
-他们现在在哪里? -树林里
Where are they now? -The woods.
罗尔德拿着枪去杀他了
Roald's took a gun to kill him.
你们有想过或许你们应该干预吗?
Did any part of you think that maybe you should step in?
没有
No.
我建议 砍掉他的脑袋
I say, off with his fucking head.
说得好
Hear, hear.
在有人受伤前 快去找罗尔德
Go and find Roald before someone gets hurt.
我们的工作是保护你
Our job is to protect you.
所以罗尔德在外面杀人 你们却要和我躲在这里?
So you're going to cower in here with me while Roald shoots people outside?
乔纳森!
Oh, Jonathan!
你知道英国猎狐犬在狩猎时 依靠的完全是嗅觉吗?
Did you know English foxhounds rely solely on their sense of smell during a hunt?
我想我前世可能是一只猎犬
I reckon I might have been a hound in a past life
因为我现在能闻到你的气味
'cause I can smell you now.
我们第一见面 我就闻到的那股土包子味
That same peasant stench I got a whiff of when we first met.
你和我们在一起肯定很沮丧
Surely it's been frustrating being in our company.
不断提醒着你的身份
A constant reminder of what you are.
但杀我们?
But killing us?
就太卑鄙了
Now that is low-class.
好斗的王八蛋
Scrappy son of a bitch.
瑞斯
Rhys.
你好 乔伊
Hello, Joe.
什么鬼?
The fuck?
-什么… -你肯定很好奇你在哪里
Where the hell--? -Must be wondering where you are.
汉普斯布里奇庄园的秘密内部
The secret bowels of Hampsbridge House.
喊是没有用的 这里非常隔音
There's no point shouting, it's quite soundproof.
有点像《铁面王子》里的情节 对吧?
Bit Man in the Iron Mask, isn't it?
要知道
See,
如果你查一下 博雷霍尔·布拉克斯沃思家族
if you research the Borehall-Blaxworths,
就会发现有失踪的家庭成员 那些孩子…
you'll find family members who disappeared, children who--
可以说 他们有辱门楣
Well, they didn't fit the decor, so to speak.
菲比女爵很可能都不知道这件事
It's quite possible Lady Phoebe doesn't even know it exists.
是你
It's you.
-一直都是你 -很抱歉用铁链拴着你
It's been you. -Apologies about the chains.
我只是…我不能冒任何险
I just-- I couldn't take any chances.
你的情绪有时候难以预测
It's very hard to predict your moods sometimes.
我忽略了
I missed it.
电视上的人♥民♥代表
Man of the people on TV.
要那么大胆 你必须很聪明并深知这一点
To be that bold, you have to be brilliant and know it.
我理解
I appreciate that.
-为什么? -我很乐意回答这个问题
Why? -I don't mind getting into all of it.
要是我 我也会有疑问 只是…我 说实话…我…
I'd have questions too. It's just... I, honestly-- I--
我还没做好面对面谈话的准备
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表