剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on You:
这个女人绑♥架♥了我 还想在 我的手臂上刻字 还要杀了乔纳森
This woman kidnapped me, then she tried to carve up my arm and kill Jonathan.
-菲比 你愿意嫁给我吗 我需要你 -我还是我的钱 解决好你的问题
- Phoebe, will you marry me? I need you. - Me or my money? Sort your problems out.
我父亲是汤姆·洛克伍德 他是世界上最有权力的人之一
My father is Tom Lockwood, he's really one of the more powerful men on the planet.
我也有过去 乔纳森 以另外一个身份
I have a past too, Jonathan, with another name.
我只想再也不要成为她
All I want is to never be her again.
找一个可以栽赃的人 否则 你就得背锅了
Find someone to frame for it. Otherwise you're going down for all of it.
她是吃掉富人杀手
She's the Eat The Rich Killer.
他好像是那种深藏不露的人
He's the kind of man who knows more than he lets on.
-最后一件事 汤姆·洛克伍德 -凯特的父亲
- One last thing. Tom Lockwood. - Kate's father.
杀他会很有趣的
We're gonna have so much fun killing him.
在我们第一次真正约会时 我对凯特的认识有
Things I've learned about Kate on our first real date:
她不事张扬 只想在这个城市里走走
She's unpretentious, just wanted to go for a walk in the city.
不太把她自己当回事
Doesn't take herself too seriously.
很擅长倾听
Really listens.
像有特异功能一样能预测…
And has almost a psychic ability to call--
我能听到你内心的想法 说出来
I can hear you thinking. Spit it out.
我只是在欣赏佳人美景
I'm just admiring the view.
天啊 你真老套
Oh, God, you are a cliché.
-普通女生都会上钩吗 -你说呢 你上钩了吗
- Do normal girls fall for that? - You tell me, are you seduced?
当然上钩了 因为我再普通不过了
Yes, of course, because I'm the height of normalcy.
乔纳森 亲爱的 是这样的吗
Jonathan, darling, is this it?
-什么是这样的 -我们将来的社区
- Is this what? - Our future neighborhood.
我们组建普通家庭的地方
Where we start our normal family.
在我们办过普通婚礼 过上普通生活后
After our normal wedding and live our normal lives.
-我们要出价买♥♥一套房♥子吗 -我不知道
- Should we put an offer in on a house? - I don't know.
往返于你蒸蒸日上 自力更生的画廊会很辛苦
It's a tough commute from your thriving, independent gallery.
没错
Yes.
不过 你骑车就能到学校
Uh, although, cycling distance from the university.
-还有我门庭冷落的书店 -没错
- And my rare bookstore. - Yes. Yes.
出乎意料的是 这个也会蒸蒸日上
Which, against all expectations, is also thriving.
这个只会支持 我们共同的慈善机构服务于…
This merely supports our joint charity for...
-服务于 -孤儿
- For? - For orphans.
孤儿
Orphans. Mm-hm.
我们会教他们阅读
Uh, we teach them to read.
游泳
And swim.
制♥作♥艺术品
And make art.
-幸运的孤儿们 -我一直都是这么想的
- Lucky fucking orphans. - I've always thought so.
幽默和防御背后的她是个浪漫的人
Underneath the jokes, the armor, she's a romantic.
这是我们第一次也是最后一次
It's bittersweet that this feels like our first real date
真正约会的感觉苦乐参半
and our last night on earth.
明天 凯特的父亲会过来
Tomorrow, Kate's father comes to town.
汤姆·洛克伍德 恶魔
Tom Lockwood, the devil.
杀他会很有趣的
We're gonna have so much fun killing him.
不行
No.
不行 我不干了
No, I am done.
我因为你的所作所为 栽赃了一个无辜的女人
I framed an innocent woman for what you did.
你是不是也把你的美国丑事 栽赃给她了 乔伊
Did you also frame her for all of your Stateside oopsies, Joe?
我有你的这些把柄
You are the only reason to blame
只能怪你
for all of the leverage I have over you.
听着
Look.
不管怎么说 没有洛克伍德 这个世界会更美好
By any measure, the world's better off without Lockwood.
他剽窃 搞破坏 引起癌症
He steals, destroys, causes cancer,
还想把插手伦敦的基础设施建设
and he'd love to shove his fist up the London infrastructure.
他就是我要铲除的那种 以权谋私的腐♥败♥分子
He is the breed of influence-peddling corruption I'm trying to expunge.
-你不能靠杀人获得竞选 -这要由选民来决定
- You can't murder your way into office. - That's for the voters to decide.
-他有你的什么把柄 -乔伊
- What does he have on you? - Joe.
我没有任何隐瞒
I have nothing to hide.
那个人触不可及
The man is untouchable.
-我该怎么做 击沉他的游艇吗 -你会想到办法的
- What am I supposed to do? Sink his yacht? - You'll figure it out.
瑞斯 那是军事行…怎么
Rhys, it's a military opera-- What?
我向你保证 这是我要求你做的最后一件事
I'll make you this promise, this is the last thing I ever ask of you.
让汤姆·洛克伍德的黑血 洗去你手上的其他血
Let the black blood of Tom Lockwood wash all the other blood from your hands.
你不仅会让伦敦更美好 还会平衡你的因果报应天平
You won't only make London a better place, you'll be balancing your karmic scales.
一劳永逸
Forever.
我只想告诉全世界关于你的真♥相♥
All I want is to tell the world the truth about you,
但你会把我的说出来 所以我要知道
but you'd tell them about me. So I need to know.
你为什么忌惮洛克伍德
Why are you really afraid of Lockwood?
我得接近凯特的父亲 找到扳倒你的办法
I need to get closer to Kate's dad to find out how to take you down.
-怎么样 -还可以
- Well? - It's fine?
对不起 这个充其量也是不及一般水平
No, I'm sorry. I mean, it's actually subpar at best.
伦敦所有的印度餐厅 都是你常去的地方吗
All the Indian restaurants in London, that's your regular haunt?
-这个嘛… -街角破烂不堪的地方…
- Well... - Crappy place around the corner from--
那是什么 废弃的防空洞吗
What is that? A condemned bomb shelter?
好吧
Okay, all right, fine.
带我去更好的地方吧 我是习惯性动物
Take me somewhere better. I'm a creature of habit.
-带我去更好的地方吧 -你居然还要吃
- Take me somewhere better. - Can't believe you're still eating that.
好吧 以后都由你挑选吃的 好吧
Okay. All right, you pick the food forever, fine.
你明天要做什么
What are you doing tomorrow?
停顿这么久 通常来说 这不是好兆头
A really long pause, traditionally not a great sign.
-怎么了 -我会很乐意的
- What? - Oh, I would really love to,
但我明天要离开伦敦
but I have to go out of London tomorrow.
去看她即将告诉我的 她不为人知的丈夫
To visit her secret husband she's about to tell me about?
我父亲要来
My father's coming in.
我会这样开场 提示这个方法的严谨性
And here's my opening. Cue the surgical precision.
那样可行吗
Does that work?
冷落他
Icing him out?
在我避开他这方面可行
In that I avoid him. Yes.
我能提个小建议吗 或者我可以不说
Can I make a tiny suggestion? Or I can shut up.
不用 我对这件事也不算无欲无求
No, no, no. I mean, I'm not exactly a Zen master about this.
如果
What if...
你们一起吃个晚饭呢
you just went to dinner?
让他知道你很安全
Show him you're secure...
很快乐
and happy...
一切都过去了
and past it all.
用上你的冒牌男友 他会帮你强调你的安全感和幸福感
Use your fake boyfriend. He'll help underscore the secure and happy bit,
他可以把手伸到桌子下面 握住你的手
and he can, you know, reach under the table and hold your hand.
你会为我那么做吗
You'd do that for me?
我会为你做很多事情
I would do a lot for you.
我需要你吻我来转移这个话题
I'm gonna need you to change the subject by kissing me.
我没想到事情会这样
I didn't know it would be like this.
我们已经不是浅尝辄止了
We've barely grazed the surface.
带我回家 你这个温文尔雅的白衣骑士
Take me home, you bland-palate'd white knight.
所以不管她对他的感情有多复杂
So despite how complicated her feelings about him are,
我都希望我不必杀她父亲
I really hope I don't have to kill her father.
《你》
-你做头发了吗 -没有 还是老样子
- Do something to your hair? - Um, no, same as it always is.
关于吃掉富人杀手的报道这么多
So much coverage on this Eat The Rich Killer,
实际信息却很少
but there's so little actual information.
大家都很愿意是一个疯女人
Everyone just loves a crazy woman.
你还需要什么 我们当时都在场
What more do you need? We were there.
是我在场
I was there.
你当时正在那个免费酒吧里四处乱逛
You, fuffing about by the open bar.
人们总是凭借一篇合意的报道 就草草下定论
People draw hasty conclusions in the name of a good story.
-我觉得我们是不会去吃午饭了 -天啊
- I get the sense we're not going to lunch. - Oh, shit.
没关系
No, no, it's fine.
告诉我 你在忙什么 我认得这个表情 疑惑的表情
Tell me what you're working on. I know that face. Some puzzle.
好吧 假设我在写一部取材于
Okay, right. Let's say that I was writing a whodunit
一群社会名流的推理小说
based on a bunch of celebrity-level socialites.
-好想法 -对吧 所以嫌疑人是一个
- Good idea. - Right? So wouldn't the suspect
被爱妄想症患者 是不是有点太明显了
being an erotomaniac be a little bit too obvious?
更好的转折应该是一个普通人…
A better twist would be an average Joe kind of--
像摩尔教授这样的人
Someone like Professor Moore?
我没这么说 但是…
I never said that, but...
这疯狂到难以置信
Too bonkers to be plausible.
只是 我总觉得他知道些什么
It's just, it's this nagging feeling I have that he knows something.
让我烦恼的是 这件事太让我分心了
It's annoying me that it's distracting me so much.
-所以理论上… -理论上
- So theoretically... - Theoretically.
假设我要试着推♥翻♥自己愚蠢的阴谋论
...if-- if I were to try and disprove my own stupid conspiracy theory,
我该怎么接近摩尔教授
like, how would I get close to Professor Moore?
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表