剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
你可以跟他上♥床♥
You could shag him.
是理论上 抱歉 我在开玩笑 我不是说…
Theoretically. Sorry, I was joking. I wasn't talking about--
我知道 你是失言了
It was a Freudian slip.
幸好我很信任你 所以你可以忘记这件事了
Glad I trusted you, so you can just forget it.
-等等 娜迪亚 -忘记整件事
- Wait. Wait, Nadia. - Forget all of it.
抱歉 我不是那个意思 娜迪亚
Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. Nadia.
今晚 我会以凯特男友的身份 和汤姆·洛克伍德见面
Tonight, I meet Tom Lockwood face-to-face as Kate's boyfriend.
经典的爱情喜剧场景 希望不会以死亡告终
Classic rom-com setup. Hopefully it doesn't end in death.
但要武装自己 我需要关于这位 冷血 不道德总裁的更全面描述
But to arm myself, I need a fuller portrait of the ruthless, amoral CEO.
这就是他 他看着很像 乡村俱乐部的职业高尔夫球手
This is him? He looks like a country-club golf pro.
拿奖学金 运动员 样样都是班上第一 26岁当总裁
Scholarship kid, athlete, first in his class at everything. CEO at 26.
他进入鼎盛时期后嘛
And once he came into his own, well,
凯特告诉了我 他犯下的一些罪行
Kate told me some atrocities he's committed.
洛克伍德反对暴♥力♥
癌症群
最可怕的是所有这些事情 都被严重瞒♥报♥了
What's most terrifying is how underreported all those things are
还有我被重新定向到慈善工作的速度
and the speed at which I'm redirected to charity work.
显然 一个人以自己名字 命名的基金会越多 他就越需要隐藏
Evidently the more foundations a man names after himself, the more he has to hide.
我从来没发现这样一个 公众人物的信息会如此之少
I've never found so little about a figure so public.
这个人是控制了网络吗
Does this guy control the Internet?
-什么事 -教授
- Yeah? - Hey, professor.
不知道你有没有看过我写的小说
Um, I was wondering if you had a chance to read my story.
糟了 我都没翻开过
Shit. I never opened it.
对不起 我太忙了 我开始看了 但后来被打断了 而且…
I'm sorry it's been crazy. I started it and then I got distracted, and--
好吧 没关系
Okay, no, it's fine.
太好了 因为我觉得 我还需要一个转折
I'm glad because I think I still need another twist.
我最近在借用 桑德里之家那件事的思路
Um, so I've been riffing off of what happened at Sundry House.
我知道你想说什么
I know where this is going.
你当时在那个房♥间 你知道
You were in the room. Did you get any sense
道恩·布朗杀害马尔科姆 并把他分尸的动机吗
of Dawn Brown's motivation for killing Malcolm or cutting him up?
结束这个话题
Shut it down. Shut it down.
-还有西蒙 为什么留着… -我不想伤害你的感情
- Or Simon. Why keep--? - I don't wanna hurt your feelings,
但我没有看完你的小说是因为
but the reason I couldn't finish your story is because,
看到第15页时 我就看不懂了
by page 15, you'd already lost me.
太复杂了
It's too complicated.
在你加入更多转折点之前 弄清楚你想表达什么
Just figure out what you are trying to say before you throw in any more plot twists.
打击她让我很难过 但我不能 让我最聪明的学生问聪明的问题
Pains me to sting her, but I can't have my smartest student asking smart questions.
好吧 谢谢你给我机会
Okay. Well, thanks for giving me a shot.
不客气
Yeah.
我想问一下 你明白米兰达为什么要离开家吗
Could I just ask, did you get why Miranda needed to leave home?
-那个合乎逻辑吗 -当然了
- Did that make sense? - Of course.
你的角色处理都很好 一如既往地好 但要简化
No, your character work is great, always, but just simplify.
谢谢
Thanks.
与凯特的爸爸吃晚饭
Dinner with Kate's dad,
一边给她精神支持 一边帮你评估他
moral support for her while sizing him up for you.
记住 他是个坏人 但你会喜欢他的
Remember, he's pure evil and you're going to love him.
凯瑟琳
Katherine.
-太久不见了 -爸爸
- Wow, it's been too long. - Dad.
我都忘了你是如何 让一个地方蓬荜生辉的了
I forgot how you light up a room.
爸爸 这位是乔纳森
Dad, this is Jonathan.
他在达西学院教文学
He teaches literature at Darcy College,
我们在交往 而且是认真的
we're seeing each other and it's serious.
所以我觉得他应该见见 我臭名昭著的家长
So I thought he ought to meet the infamous patriarch.
我们坐吧
Shall we sit?
认真的 是吧
Serious, huh?
我很期待了解你
Well, looking forward to getting to know you.
乔伊
Joe.
不是吧
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 他知道我的真名 所以他知道马德雷林达的事
Okay, he knows my real name. So he knows about Madre Linda.
他不一定知道我的一切 不像你
No guarantee he knows everything about me. Not like you.
她在努力不让他看出什么 但他在用他的亲和力征服她
She's working to give him nothing, but he's charming his way under her skin.
你怎么样 亲爱的 我知道那很煎熬
Well, how are you really, honey? I know it's been tough.
节哀顺变
So sorry about your losses.
你指的是我被杀的男友 还是我其他的朋友
You mean, my murdered boyfriend? Or my other dead friends?
没错 是挺煎熬的
Yeah, it's been tough.
我指的是你的不幸
Tragic is what I mean.
痛苦
Painful.
伤心 不公 我很遗憾
Sad, unfair, I'm just very sorry.
还好 爸爸 聊别的事情吧
It's fine, Dad. Talk about literally anything else.
凯特说得对
Kate was right.
他看似很接地气 甚至还很讨人喜欢
He's deceptively down-to-earth, likable even.
那么 乔纳森
So, Jonathan...
你教什么来着
what is it you teach?
-请不要用质问的语气 -不 没关系
- Light on interrogation, please. - No, no, it's fine, it's fine.
美国短篇小说
Um, American short fiction currently.
我个人比较喜欢纪实小说
Ah. I'm a nonfiction man myself.
罗斯福的《莽骑兵》 是我个人喜欢的权威著作
I guess Roosevelt's Rough Riders is my own personal bible.
天命论 白人救世主
Manifest Destiny, white savior.
但说实话
But if I'm being honest,
一部伟大的小说 会揭露更深层次的东西
yeah, a great work of fiction exposes something deeper,
揭示一个人的真实身份 对吧
gets to the truth of who a person really is. Right?
好伤人
- Hmm. - Ouch.
就比如凯瑟琳 我知道她会成为真正的慈善家
Take Katherine. I knew she'd be a true philanthropist.
她有告诉你 她在洛杉矶的一次营救行动中
She tell you about the time she adopted every single pit bull
收养了所有比特犬吗
in a rescue in Los Angeles?
没有
- No. No.
那位女士说 “比特犬可能会更难被领养”
The lady's like, "Well, pits, they can be a little harder to adopt."
凯瑟琳当时大概十岁 她一脸这种表情
Katherine, she's probably 10, she gets this look on her face.
然后她要了我的电♥话♥ 打给了我的所有联♥系♥人
She demands my phone, proceeds to call every one of my contacts,
告诉他们 我要亲自送他们一只狗
and tell them that I'm personally giving them a dog.
没错
Yes.
我不意外 她把她所爱的一切都照顾得很好
I'm not surprised. She takes very good care of everything she loves.
我还是很震惊芭芭拉·史翠珊 竟然拒绝了那只小狗 真的
I'm still just knocked Barbra Streisand turned that puppy down. Yes.
-令人惊讶的… -难怪她会逃离一个
- I think it's amazing... - No wonder she ran away
为她的善良而自豪 却又是冷血的秃鹫投资者的父亲
from a dad who's proud of her goodness and a remorseless corporate vulture.
-是的 -你的晚餐 先生
- Yes. - Dinner, sir?
-谢谢 -不客气 先生
- Thank you. - You're welcome, sir.
先生
Sir.
他有你的什么把柄 瑞斯
What does he have on you, Rhys?
还有我的
And on me?
四道菜过后 我仍然不知道汤姆的把戏
Four courses later and I still don't know Tom's game.
或者你为什么要他死
Or why you need him dead.
该吃甜点了
Ah. Time for dessert.
谢谢
Thank you.
正式介绍一下洛克伍德博物馆
Presenting the Lockwood Museum.
即凯瑟琳·洛克伍德博物馆
As in Katherine Lockwood.
没错 在纽约市
Oh, yeah, New York City,
下东区 手续齐全 基金会 万事俱备
Lower East Side, paperwork's all done, endowments, the works.
不借助一流的诱惑之物 那就不是坏人了
Wouldn't be a devil without a classic temptation.
你在搞什么名堂
What are you playing at?
这是你的梦想 亲爱的
It's your dream, honey.
我的藏品就在某个保险库 拿去
My collection's sitting in a vault somewhere. Take it.
你可以重点推出你的新兴艺术家
You can feature your emerging artists.
他们挣钱 你出名
They profit. You shine.
我…考虑一下
I-- Just think about it.
这是我唯一的请求
That's all I ask.
我会的 我去洗手间想好了
I will. In the loo.
我们就开门见山吧 乔瑟夫
So let's get down to brass tacks, Joseph.
关于乐芙·昆恩 你有什么可说的
What can you tell me about Love Quinn?
来了
And here we go.
我前妻深陷困境
My former wife was deeply troubled.
我最后悔的就是没能帮上她
My greatest regret is that I couldn't help her.
你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
她是自杀 还差点杀了…我
She killed herself and nearly... me.
你杀过人吗
You ever kill anyone?
好了 够了
Okay, enough.
你理解你在担心凯特 我也担心
I understand you worry about Kate. I do too.
我有段时间运气不好
I had some bad luck at one point.
但我是个低调的人 我只想过低调的学术生活
But I'm a quiet guy, and I only want a quiet, academic life.
不要伤害凯特 不然你会见识真正的我
Don't hurt Kate or you'll meet the real me.
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表