剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
这就是城市存在的意义 它们会让你努力跟上时代
This is what cities are for. They make you work to keep up.
在某些基本方面 所有的大城市似乎都一样
In certain fundamental ways, all big cities seem the same.
令人厌恶的潮人
Insufferable hipsters are apparently universal,
显然和桥上与隧♥道♥里的人群一样普遍
as are the bridge-and-tunnel crowd.
他们一大早就开始喝酒 泡吧时间和周末不容侵犯
And they start drinking early. Pub time and weekends are sacred.
我看到我的社区的第一印象是 我走进了休格兰特的电影
My first thought when I saw my neighborhood was:I'm in a Hugh Grant movie.
别误会 不是《诺丁山》式的浪漫电影
Don't get me wrong, no Notting Hill romance for me,
或准确地说 不是南肯辛顿 但我不能否认这里的氛围很好
or to be precise, South Kensington, but I can't deny the energy here is nice.
安静 好吧 无聊
Quiet. Okay, sleepy.
这一点很好
Which is good.
甚至是完美
Perfect, even.
我有很多时间想象 玛丽安走在伦敦街头的场景
I've had a lot of time to think, Marienne, walking around London.
就像一位诗人曾说过的
Like a poet once said,
"心碎是我们最好的老师 如果是这样
"Heartbreak is our greatest teacher, and if so,
谢谢你让我成为智者"
thank you for making me wise."
我只能说再也不会了
All I can say is never again.
不谈爱
No love.
不谈人
No people.
只谈书
Just books.
我喜欢这个地方
I love this place.
饰品、嵌入式书架
Charm, built-in bookcases,
每个角落都有壁炉
a fireplace in every corner.
恕我直言 威廉斯堡永远不会有这些
All due respect, Williamsburg could never.
但我特别感兴趣的是巷子对面
But it's what's happening out my back window across the alley
我的后窗外正在发生的事情
that is of my particular interest.
马尔科姆推荐这个公♥寓♥时 应该不知道这里的视野情况
I don't think Malcolm knew about the view when he recommended this flat.
严格来说 他是个"派对狂人"
Technical term for him is "party monster."
那是谁?
And who is that?
她是他女朋友吗?
Is she his girlfriend?
她是什么样的…不要
What kind of woman--? No. No.
我不感兴趣
I am not interested.
不谈人 不感兴趣
No people, not interested.
正如一个叫穆尼的人常说的 "不是我的马戏团 不是我的猴子"
As a man named Mooney used to say, "Not my circus, not my monkeys."
我不想知道
I don't want to know.
要置身事外最好的办法
The best way to stay out of people's business
就是知道别人的事情是什么
is to know what that business is.
她大部分时间都在工作
She mostly works.
他大部分时间都在玩
He mostly plays.
马尔科姆像他父亲和爷爷一样 上过所有名牌学校
Malcolm went to all the right schools, like his father and grandfather.
他一辈子都不用工作
He'll never have to work a day in his life,
但他喜欢做大学教师
but he likes being an academic,
能给他一种受人尊重的感觉 打消人们对他是富人后代
giving him an air of respectability that counteracts the assumption
和近亲结婚所生 意味着他不是很聪明的臆断
that generations of wealth and inbreeding mean he's just not very smart.
可悲的是 其他教授 大多认为他是一个绣花枕头
Sadly, other professors mostly consider him a charming bag of hair.
虽然传言说他床上功夫一流 有大于平均水平的…
Though rumor also holds remarkable in bed with above average--
你知道吗?我的教室在图书馆
You know what? My classroom is in the library.
不管我想不想听 都能听到一切
I hear everything, whether I want to or not.
好了 她呢?
Now, how about her?
凯特加尔文
Kate Galvin.
凯特给出的信息很少
Kate gives very little.
她出现在网上只是为了工作
Her online presence is curated only for work.
画廊老板、艺术爱好者、未婚 格蕾塔加尔文的女儿
Gallerist, art lover, never married, appears to be daughter of Greta Galvin,
她是九十年代自♥由♥奔放的模特 现在是伊维萨岛的精神塑造者
a free-spirited '90s model who's now a spiritual stylist in Ibiza.
如果让我猜 她成了和她母亲截然相反的人
If I had to guess, she grew up her hippie mom's opposite.
专注、雄心勃勃 拥有良好的美国职业道德
Focused, ambitious, positively American work ethic.
我对他们的所有认识告诉我 我是对的
Everything I've learned about Malcolm and Kate tells me I'm right.
我不需要了解他们
I do not need to get to know them.
马尔科姆出去喝酒期间 你猜对了 她还是在工作
And while Malcolm is off getting smashed, she's, you guessed it, still working.
是什么让她如此专注?
What's got her so focused?
好吧 她的屏幕上 应该不再是《艺术新闻日报》了
Okay, I don't think that's Art News Daily on her screen anymore.
好尴尬
Hello.
所以是马尔科姆让她不满足 还是…不 不要看
So does Malcolm leave her unsatisfied or did--? No, not watching.
这个世界为什么总这样对我?
Why does the universe keep doing this to me?
我真的没有被吸引
I'm not getting hooked.
我又不是没见过 忘记拉窗帘的性生活失意女性
She's not the first sexually frustrated woman I've ever seen forget to pull the curtains.
我观察是要了解他们的举动 这样我就能避开这个马戏团了
I study to learn how they tick, so I can avoid the circus.
什么都不能阻止我的欧洲假期
Nothing is going to stand between me and my European holiday.
但我确实怀念能有个人
But I do miss having someone out there.
一个值得我监视的人
Someone worth watching.
一个值得解开的谜团
A puzzle worth solving.
你
You.
但想你不会让你回来
But missing you won't bring you back.
我当时觉得我走这么远会有点意义
I thought it would count for something, how far I traveled.
走遍法国 那几周 那几个月
All over France, the weeks, the months.
我为你做过的事情
What I did for you.
我去过巴黎所有艺术家常去的地方
I went to every artist haunt in Paris.
我一遍又一遍地拜访他们
I visited them over and over.
我总觉得
I kept feeling...
我刚刚错过了你
I'd just missed you.
几周过去了
Weeks went by.
我从不放弃
I never gave up.
我知道我快找到你了
I knew I was close
而命运终于眷顾了我
and fate finally rewarded me.
我可以看看吗? 当然可以
May I? -Yeah, of course.
我喜欢这个艺术家
I love this artist.
你还有他们的作品或邮箱吗?
Do you have any more of their work or an e-mail?
有 有邮箱
Oh, yeah, an e-mail.
我看一下
Let me check.
她可能需要一段时间才能回复你
She may take some time to get back to you.
她在伦敦参加阿坎瑟斯艺术节
She's in London to visit the Acanthus art fair.
艺术节
An art fair.
伦敦
London.
我知道去哪里找你了
I knew where to find you.
片名:安眠书店
干♥你♥自己去吧 马尔科姆
Go fuck yourself, Malcolm.
这个你一定喜欢 因为你就是个自恋狂
Which I'm sure you'd love 'cause you're a total fucking narcissist.
凯特 回来!
Kate, come back!
看到没?你还觉得我们之间有问题
You see? You thought we had issues.
我很好奇…不
I wonder-- No.
我不好奇
I'm not-- I'm not wondering.
澄清一下
Just so we're clear,
同一条路回家 那就不是跟踪
it's not following someone if you have to walk the same way home.
如果你们必须走
And...
他们看上去来者不善
They don't look friendly.
抢走她的包!
Grab her purse!
不行 我不能插手
This can't be happening. I can't get involved.
放开我!救命!
Get off me! Get off me! Help! Help!
见鬼 不是我的马戏团 不是我的猴子
Fuck. Not my circus, not my monkeys. Not my circus, not my monkeys.
走开
Get off!
天哪
Oh, my God.
快走!该死 快走!
Let's go! Fuck it!
-你没事吧? -我讨厌那个手表
Are you okay? -I fucking hated that watch.
我就当你没事了
I'll take that as a yes.
我应该报♥警♥ 防止他们回来袭击学生
I should probably report it, in case they come back and attack a student.
真是糟心!
Fuck my life!
报♥警♥会对我不利
Cops would not be good for me.
对不起 我有点难言之隐
I'm sorry, it's a little awkward.
什么?说啊
What? Just say it.
你或许能…不要提及我
Can you maybe--? Don't mention me.
我的工作签证有问题
My work visa is shaky.
该死 我必须那么做 不是吗?
Damn it. I just had to do it, didn't I?
我必须去救她
I had to go and save her.
她坚持开车送我回家 一点也不尴尬
She insisted on driving me home, not awkward.
我们寒暄了几句 我介绍自己叫乔纳森摩尔
We exchanged some pleasantries and I introduced myself as Jonathan Moore.
我还不知道她有没有对警♥察♥提及我
I still don't know if she mentioned me to the cops.
今晚是一个警钟
Tonight was a wake-up call.
从现在开始 无论如何 都要低调
From now on, no matter what, low profile.
最重要的是 远离他们俩
And most of all, stay away from both of them.
小伙子乔恩
John-Boy.
我能叫你小伙子乔恩吗?
Can I call you John-Boy?
就像猫察觉到你会过敏 就跳到你腿上一样
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表