剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表
没有理由
No reason
没有回报 就没有回报
No return, no return
没有理由
No reason
没有回报 就没有回报
No return, no return
没有理由
No reason
没有回报 就没有回报
No return, no return
没有理由
No reason
多雾的
Misty.
特拉维斯为什么尖叫?
Why was Travis screaming?
因为
Because...
我们要吃掉贾维
we're going to eat Javi.
什么
What?
没关系
It's okay.
我们甚至没有杀他
We didn't even kill him...
确切地
exactly.
如何? - 看
How? - Look.
我把你对我说的话告诉了他们
I told them what you said to me.
你怎么不想浪费
How you didn't want to go to waste.
但是
But...
我们需要你 洛蒂
we need you, Lottie.
所以
So...
我们打牌
we drew cards.
不管是谁得到了女王
And whoever got the queen...
不管怎样
A-Anyway,
嗯 娜塔莉 娜塔莉画的
uh, Natalie, Natalie drew it.
但是
But then...
在追逐过程中
during the chase,
贾维贾维死了 所以
Javi-Javi died, so...
迷雾… - 没关系
Misty... - It's okay.
这很好
This is good.
我们现在有食物了
We have food now.
不 米斯蒂
No, Misty.
我从来没有想过
I never meant...
我不想要这个
I didn't want this.
你怎么能让他们?
How could you let them?
我怎么可能?
How could I?
洛蒂
Lottie.
这是你开始的
You started this.
它完成了
It's done.
它将拯救我们所有人的生命
And it's going to save all of our lives.
所以你现在最好不要开始让人们对此感到不好
So you better not start making people feel bad about it now.
洛蒂对荒野的选择很满意
Lottie's pleased with the wilderness's choice.
她说贾维会救我们的
She says Javi will save us.
肖娜
Shauna.
不
No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你们应该离开
You guys should leave.
布兰特博士
Dr. Brandt.
去
Go.
嗯
Hmm.
多雾的多雾的
Misty? Misty?
沃尔特?
Walter?
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我是来帮你的
Well, I came to help you.
我只是对这个计划感觉不太好
I really just don't feel good about this plan.
范 洛蒂病了
Van, Lottie's sick.
但她不是
But she isn't.
或者 如果她是 那么你也是
Or if she is, then so are you.
泰 我们都感觉到了
Tai, we have all felt it
以我们自己的方式
in our own way.
也许我们可以联♥系♥到她
Maybe we can reach her.
我们试过了
We tried.
好吧 那我们需要再试一次
Well, then we need to try again.
你真的认为被关起来
Do you really think that being locked up
在精神病房♥会帮助她吗?
in some psych ward is gonna help her?
这对你有帮助吗?
Would it help you?
我们自己处理
We handle this ourselves.
我们互相保护
We protect each other.
我们不是都发誓要吗?
Didn't we all swear we would?
嘿 我是你的生命 - 嘿
Hey, I'm your life - Hey
我是带你去那里的人
I'm the one who takes you there
嘿 我是你的生命 - 嘿
Hey, I'm your life - Hey
我才是在乎的人
I'm the one who cares
他们背叛了他们
They, they betray - They
我现在是你唯一真正的朋友
I'm your only true friend now
他们背叛了他们
They, they betray - They
我永远在那里
I'm forever there
我是你的梦想 让你成为现实
I'm your dream, make you real
当你必须偷窃时 我就是你的眼睛
I'm your eyes when you must steal
当你感觉不到的时候 我就是你的痛苦
I'm your pain when you can't feel
悲伤但
Sad but
真的
True
我的意思是 我们需要假护照
I mean, we would need fake passports.
可能是一堆 还有
A bunch, probably, and...
…你知道 我们永远吃不到我们最喜欢的外卖♥♥
...you know, we could never eat our favorite takeout
甚至再次用谷歌♥搜索我们自己
or even Google ourselves ever again.
你经常用谷歌♥搜索自己吗?
Do you Google yourself a lot?
我的观点是 只是消失
My point is, just disappearing,
这并不像他们在电视上说的那么容易 卡利
it's not as easy as they make it look on TV, Callie.
那么你的解决方案是什么?
So what's your solution?
让妈妈进监狱?
Let Mom just go to jail?
我…不…我不知道
I... No... I-I don't know.
可以
Okay?
你知道 我几乎看到她了
You know, I saw her almost
前几天枪杀了一个人
shoot a guy the other day.
等等 妈妈有枪吗?
Wait, Mom has a gun?
不 不 那不是她的 她只是
No, no. It wasn't hers. She just,
她刚把它从劫车者身上取下来
she just took it off this carjacker.
她再也没有了
She doesn't have it anymore.
我让她把它留给我
I made her leave it with me.
等等 看
Wait, look.
好吧 就这样
All right, this is it.
那么 你有枪吗?
So, you have a gun?
不 不 我没这么说
No. No, I didn't say that.
它在一个安全的地方
It's in a safe place.
忘了我说过了 好吗?
Just, uh, forget I mentioned it, okay?
D.别打开
D-Don't open that.
哇
Whoa.
这是你送妈妈去的地方?
This is where you sent Mom?
嗯 让我们
Um, let's...
呃 找另一条路进去
uh, find another way in.
他们看到我们的脸了吗?
Think they saw our faces?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
我想知道发生了什么事
I wonder what's up.
你好
Hi.
好
Well...
这个地方看起来很有趣
this place seems fun.
你好
Hi.
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
今晚发生了一些事情
Something's happening tonight.
我需要你离开
And I need you to leave
而你仍然可以
while you still can.
你在说什么?什么
What are you talking about? What...?
今晚发生了什么?
What's happening tonight?
请
Please.
走吧
Just go.
娜塔莉
Natalie...
给自己买♥♥些普通的衣服
Get yourself some regular clothes.
去享受生活吧
Go have a life.
你不必是这些人中的一员
You don't have to be one of these people.
剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表