剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表
我要叫救护车 - 对 对 对 呼叫
I'm gonna call an ambulance. - Yeah, yeah, yeah. Call.
你不需要那样做
You don't need to do that.
真的吗? - 钥匙
Really? - Keys.
好吧 就是不要开枪 好吗?
All right, just don't-don't shoot, okay?
快点 伙计 - 我想
Hurry up, guy. - I-I think...
他们在点火开关里 我去拿
They're in the ignition. I'll get them.
哇 哇!
Whoa, whoa!
你不敢上那辆小货车
Don't you dare get in that minivan.
不要 - 肖娜 不要 给我这个
Do not. - Shauna, don't. Give me that.
杰夫 你是什么?杰夫!
Jeff, what are you-- Jeff!
把枪给我 什么是…? - 我有这个!
Give me the gun. What are...? - I've got this!
放手吧
Let it go.
我的上帝!
My God!
你怎么了?
What is the matter with you?
你是兰博吗?!
Are you Rambo?!
你刚把我们的车递给他
You just handed him our car.
他有枪 肖娜!
He had a gun, Shauna!
我有枪!我有枪!
I had the gun! I have the gun!
好吧 你不应该拥有它!
Well, you should not have it!
因为这太疯狂了!
Because that is insane!
你真的会杀了我们两个吗
Were you really gonna get us both killed
为了我们那辆该死的小货车?
over our piece-of-shit minivan?
不
No!
它
It...
我的钱包也在里面
My purse was in there, also.
另外 我们所有的宿舍
Plus, all our quarters.
还有我刚买♥♥的一些交叉训练鞋
And-and some cross trainers that I just bought.
和施沃祖姆斯先生
And... Mr. Schwoozums.
施沃祖姆斯先生 卡利的旧玩具
Mr. Schwoozums, Callie's old toy
她爱的可能比她爱我的还要多?
that she loved probably more than she loved me?
她六岁的时候?
When she was six years old?
注册一些东西
Sign up for something.
每个人都很想见你
Everyone's eager to meet you.
我不是一个真正的木匠
I'm not really a joiner.
我想你可以这么说
I thought you might say that.
来吧
Come on.
我们原来的蜂箱
Our original beehive.
冬天 它们聚在女王周围
In winter, they cluster around the queen
它们振动来给她保暖
and they vibrate to keep her warm.
多周到啊
How thoughtful.
当新女王孵化时
When a new queen hatches,
她做的第一件事就是刺痛
the first thing she does is sting
所有其他未出生的皇后都被处死
all the other unborn queens to death.
我明白你为什么喜欢它们了
I can see why you like them.
这并不残忍♥
It isn't brutal.
这很自然
It's natural.
这只是必须要做的事情
It's simply what has to be done.
否则他们就会饿死
Otherwise they starve.
我们都这样做
We all do.
你做的是对的
You're doing the right thing.
这并不容易
And it's not easy.
无论什么
Whatever.
在这里
Here.
我只是希望你安全
I just want you to be safe.
嗯 当然
Mm-hmm, sure you do.
嘿 你想让我来吗?
Hey, you want me to come?
我一个人很好
I'm fine on my own.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
这正是她想要的
It's what she would have wanted.
也许不是为了我们其他人 而是为了你
Maybe not for the rest of us, but for you.
为了孩子
For the baby.
我想你的某些部分知道这一点
I think some part of you knew that.
但我也想要它
But I wanted it, too.
我不知道 我只是觉得很糟糕
I don't know, I just feel so fucked-up.
你不能责怪自己
You can't blame yourself.
我们一起做的
We all did it together.
我很害怕 洛蒂
I'm scared, Lottie.
我的意思是 一切都感觉失控了 就像
I mean, everything feels out of control, like...
好像我不知道接下来会发生什么
like I don't know what's gonna happen next.
我的意思是 如果我…怎么办?
I mean, what if I'm--?
肖娜 不
Shauna, no.
你不会伤害婴儿的
You won't hurt the baby.
你会成为一个伟大的母亲
You're gonna be a great mom and you have
我们所有人都来帮忙 这将是一件美好的事情
all of us to help and it's gonna be a beautiful thing.
我们应该做点什么来欢迎他
We should do something to welcome him.
“他”?
"Him"?
为了你
For you.
所以你知道我们都在这里支持你
So you know that we're all here for you.
此外
And besides...
我们应该开始准备
we should start preparing.
我们要洗婴儿澡吗?
Are we having a baby shower?
真正地
Really?
是吗?
Are we?
如果你同意的话
If it's okay with you.
我认为这可能很好
I think it could be nice.
谢谢你的光临 沃尔什先生
Thank you for coming, Mr. Walsh.
嗯…确定吗?
Um... sure?
没想到你们联邦调查局的人真的做出了选择
Didn't think you FBI guys really gave a choice.
玩笑够了
Enough with the pleasantries.
你知道你今天为什么来这里吗?
Do you know why you're here today?
你知道你今天为什么来这里吗?
Do you know why you're here today?
嗯
Um...
p停车罚单?
p-parking tickets?
他已经在撒谎了
He's lying already.
你真的认为联邦调查局有时间处理吗
Do you really think the FBI has time to handle,
呃 停车罚单?
uh, parking tickets?
嗯 不 很好
Um, no. Good.
让我们坚持诚实
Let's stick with the honesty.
你在隐瞒什么?
What are you hiding?
也许你在替朋友做掩护?
Perhaps you're covering for a friend?
你是说
D-Do you mean, like...
…杰夫? - 娜塔莉·斯卡托西奥
...Jeff? - Natalie Scatorccio.
娜塔莉·斯卡托西奥?
Natalie Scatorccio?
你们两个都住在2400号♥ 不是吗?
The two of you were both staying at the 2400, weren't you?
等待这是关于娜塔莉的?
Wait. Th-This is about Natalie?
你看到她了吗…? - 她失踪的那天晚上?
Did you see her...? - The night she disappeared?
老兄 我都不记得我今天穿了什么袜子了
Dude, I don't even remember what socks I put on today.
想想 Randy
Think, Randy.
娜塔莉 你星期五晚上见到她了吗?
Natalie. Did you see her Friday night?
我不知道 可能在她的房♥间里吸毒
I don't know. Probably in her room doing drugs.
女孩总是有问题
Girl's always had issues.
打他
Hit him.
什么什么
What? What?
马上打他
Hit him, right now.
你你还好吧 兄弟?
You... you okay, bro?
是的
Y-Yeah.
我需要
I need to...
原谅我 我有肠易激综合征
Forgive me. I have IBS.
你在干什么?回去打他
What are you doing? Get back in there and hit him.
他在回答我们的问题
He's answering our questions.
他在隐瞒什么
He's hiding something.
每个人都在隐瞒什么
Everybody's hiding something.
他吓坏了
He's scared shitless.
听着 如果我们让他放松一点 他会帮助我们的
Look, he'll help us if we let him relax a little.
放松警惕
Get his guard down.
他曾经让乔在课间休息时吃了一只青蛙
He once made Joe Fazzio eat a frog during recess.
坏警♥察♥是对付他的唯一办法
Bad cop is the only way to break him.
如果这种情况向南发展
If this goes south,
我的律师有指示
my attorney has instructions.
你还好吧 伙计?
You okay, man?
剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表