剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表
具有厢式货车
With... Van.
嗨 杰夫!
Hi, Jeff!
我只是觉得她应该知道
I just thought she should know.
哦可以
Oh. Okay.
是的 我会的我会确保她能收到信息
Yeah, I'll-I'll-I'll make sure she gets the message.
嗨 范
Hi, Van...
她是最令人难以置信的运动员
She was just the most incredible athlete
和梳妆台
and dresser.
不 她一直都是个天才
No, she always was just such a talent...
我待会儿见?
I-I'll see you later?
可以
Okay.
最后
Finally.
你为什么回来?
Why did you come back here?
昨天我跟你说话的时候
Well, when I spoke to you yesterday,
你
you...
…看起来真的不像你自己
...really didn't seem like yourself.
所以我想知道
So I wanted to find out
正是发生了什么
exactly what was going on.
你看起来还是有点奇怪
You still seem a little weird.
洛蒂也是如此
So does Lottie, for that matter.
但是你知道
But... You know.
有什么新鲜事 对吧?
What's new, right?
但我不得不说
But-but I have to say,
来过这里 我
having been here, I...
…完全明白你为什么会来到这个地方
...totally get why you're into this place.
了解洛蒂
Knowing Lottie...
基本上让我们成为名人
basically makes us, like, celebrities.
一开始我有点不安
And I was a little disturbed at first by the crying,
但是 我的意思是 这一定对你有好处 对吧?
but, I mean, it must be good for you, right?
看看每个人都有多幸福
Look at how happy everyone is.
和你在一起的那个家伙怎么了?
What happened to that guy you were with?
哦
Oh.
嗯 他回家了
Well, he went home.
什么
What?
我们都是这样
We're all like this.
不是吗?
Aren't we?
请停止哭泣
Please stop crying.
我知道你饿了 我想养活你 但是
I know you're hungry. I'm trying to feed you, but...
来吧
Come on.
来吧为什么这不起作用?
Come on! Why won't this work?
你的孩子不太喜欢你 是吗?
Your kid doesn't like you too much, does she?
我想不会
I guess not,
如果她和你约会是为了激怒我
if she was dating you to get under my skin.
听着 卡利 我 呃 我知道你不是我
Look, Callie, I, uh, I know you don't me
但是 呃 你妈妈和我
but, uh, your mom and I,
我们回到很久以前
we go way back.
所以当我说我不开心的时候 你必须相信我
So you have to believe me when I say I am not happy
你们中的任何一个都在这里
that either of you are here.
你妈妈 她可能有很多麻烦
Your mom, she might be in a lot of trouble.
但你不必和她一起下去
But you don't have to go down with her.
我想知道我是否被指控犯罪
I'd like to know if I'm being accused of a crime.
我想知道
And I'd like to know
为什么一个无聊的家庭主妇
why a bored housewife
会假装和她丈夫最好的朋友在一起
would fake-hookup with her husband's best friend,
在问了她唯一的女儿之后
after asking her only daughter
说谎
to lie
到执法部门
to law enforcement.
你见过我女儿吗?
Have you met my daughter?
我什么也没叫她做
I didn't ask her to do anything.
她想干什么就干什么
She does whatever the fuck she wants.
她想要的是谈论你
What she wants is to talk about you.
在酒吧里
In a bar.
致一个完全陌生的人
To a total stranger.
你真的对她做了很多
You really did a number on her.
我知道你很关心你妈妈
I know you care about your mom.
你可能认为你在骗她
And you probably think you're doing her
为她说谎来帮她一个忙
a favor by lying for her.
但在我看来
But the way I see it,
她在利用你
she's using you.
你看 卡利
You see, Callie,
你是你自己的人
you are your own person.
你不必像你妈妈一样
And you do not have to be like your mom.
所以你指责我
So you're accusing me of...
什么
what?
做一个坏妈妈?
Being a bad mom?
不是官方的
Not officially.
但可以肯定
But sure.
首先 让我们说我是
For starters, let's say that I am.
你不是个天才吗?
Well, aren't you a fucking genius?
我甚至都不想当妈妈
I never even wanted to be a mom.
事实上
In fact...
我没有
I did not sta...
从一个坏人开始
start out a bad person.
但如果你没有注意到
But in case you haven't noticed,
生活不会像你想象的那样
life doesn't tend to turn out the way you think it will.
你有一个孩子 你
You have a kid that you...
你不想
you don't want...
为了挽救你的婚姻
to save a marriage that you got into out of...
…内疚和羞愧
...guilt and-and shame.
和
And...
而你只是
and you just...
…你不能真的让自己爱上他们中的任何一个
...you can't really let yourself love either of them.
但是 当然 你会的
But, of course, you do.
你爱他们尽管你自己
You-you love them despite yourself.
你做得太差了
You're just incredibly bad at it.
所以我们谈论的是外遇
So we are talking about an affair.
是的 当然
Yes, of course
我们在谈论一件该死的事情
we're talking about a goddamn affair.
只是
It's just...
是的 基本上就是你说的
Yeah, it's just basically what you said.
我是
I'm...
无聊的家庭主妇
a bored housewife.
我撞上了挡泥板 然后
I got into a fender-bender and...
我和他有染
I had an affair with him
这让我再次感到年轻
that made me feel young again
他妈的五分钟
for five fucking minutes,
现在 不仅热的部分结束了
and now not only is the hot part over,
但我只能坐在这里
but I'm left sitting here
不得不为自己辩护
having to defend myself
给一个自鸣得意的小混♥蛋♥ 我女儿偶然发现了他
to some smug little douche who my daughter hit on
因为她生我的气
because she was mad at me for cheating on
她可怜无辜的爸爸
her poor, innocent dad, so if that's
你在玩什么
what you're playing gotcha over,
已经逮捕我了
arrest me already.
但别管我的孩子
But leave my kid out of it.
干得好
Well done.
天啊
Oh, God.
所以
So...
…你最后一次见到亚当·马丁是什么时候?
...when's the last time you saw Adam Martin?
哦
Oh.
在这里
Here.
我觉得自己太笨了
I feel so stupid.
你一点也不傻
You're not stupid at all.
我是处♥男♥
I was a virgin.
周
And Jay...
他告诉我他爱我
he, he told me he loved me.
但实际上 他只想攻击我妈妈
But really all he wanted was to get at my mom.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
不 卡利
No, Callie.
周 你是说 呃 ?
Jay, you mean, uh...?
剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表